BARK PSYCHOSIS

Will we ever get a third LP?

Why in god's name do you want that? Their only good release up to this point is Scum.

Would be nice yeah. Dustsucker was a great comeback album which are pretty rare

It hasn't gelled for me as much as Hex, but the evolution in their sound is why I'd be interested in seeing how they'd do thirteen years later

No but Hex got a remastered CD/LP reissue

Yeah only saw that recently, I already have the Vinylissmo release but I don't think that was a remaster

I mean, the original release sounds fine, but listening to the 24-bit/96k FLAC from the remaster downloaded on Bandcamp is another new level for me. Still waiting for my vinyl copy, they still hasn't shipped it yet

upload it to mega lad

Oh shit didn't realize it was available digitally already, heading there right now

no way dude it's 1GB and my upload speed is shit

>No but Hex got a remastered CD/LP reissue
Still no encode of it on Apollo or PTH.

please?

Weird, was the track Pendulum Man shortened to Pendulum intentionally or is that a mistake?

Also I just realized wherever I downloaded my previous version of the album from, there was one track incorrectly titled 'Eyes and Smiles Damaged'

Nigga just transcode to v0 or v2 and upload. It won't take that long. Leave the retarded private trackers cucks be.

Or just upload the v0 from bandcamp ?

ugh, but it ships from the UK. I'm not paying to have some bad teeth shit head mail it to me!

Probably not unfortunately.
Best band ever. EVER.

Has Sutton done any recent production work?

Why can't y'all just pay 7 blips for it and download it yourselves? Come on lads

You can wait for a half-assed US vinyl pressing, or just buy digital

Nigga with 7 bucks in my third world country I buy food worth 3 or 4 days and I don't even have a fucking job.

fuck you for making a very solid point

Hope Dustsucker is coming next.