Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?

Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
Also would you work or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

>no

Not this shit again.

I'm lactose intolerant.

Depends on the woman really.

what's going on with this room?? Sheetless bed, no discernable furniture other than a gaming chair. Limited possessions scattered on the floor. How does a guy with a room like this even get a girl to come over much less remove her clothes?

How about pic related?

>How does a guy with a room like this even get a girl to come over much less remove her clothes?
By supplying her with drugs.

We already have that. You can buy human milk in stores.

Poor guy

I already had this thought so yes, Monica

Where? How does it taste?

Also, have any of you ever breastfed off of your wife/girlfriend/etc.? How did it go?

jesus christ, saw this earlier today, as if anybody gives a fuck. fuck off faggot

OP, you fascinate me. Why are you into this fetish? What got you into it?

I'm informed that you need a lot of milk to produce cheese, and lactating humans don't produce enough.

I got you covered OP

Dubs checked.

Maybe it's her room, and she's desperate for money? Or maybe it's a set?

That kid is going to be so fucked up when they're older and there's no way they'll live a normal life.

>hey are you the guy who's dad breastfed him and posted pics of it on the internet?

Well it all started when I was about 13 and my basketball coach's daughters who were a few years older assisted with helping us practice. They were taller and stronger than me and easily pushed me around during the practice game. SInce I was 13 and pretty horny the ideas of being dominated by a strong woman turned me on and I masturbated to it as soon as I got home. I then began searching online and found out about femdom and giantess stuff. Many faps were had and now, as an adult, I am still into it. For me, breastfeeding is just one part of a much larger fetish for me.

Why? Your question is like asking would you buy an old person's toenail clippings if they were publicly available in stores? A pointless question...

Absolutely yes. Milking human udders with milking machines is of my biggest fetishes.

No.
You can get AIDS with breastmilk.
That's why im not sucking mom titties on the street.

i would do this if the moms were there to latch on

Yeah. The wife. Much sweeter than I expected.