Why the fuck do girls do this?

Why the fuck do girls do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c8dfa00oWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She stayed in bed and someone makes her happy now :)

She doesn’t need or want a man right now. She wants a shoulder to cry on and for someone to make her feel pretty without her needing to leave bed.

fucking bitch dump her

What? Why do girls get depressed n not wanna go out?

If you're in a foul mood you wouldn't wanna go out either.

You're just being selfish user

She has bailed like 3 times in a row because of "depression"

run as far as you can. You don't need that toxic shit.

The same shit happend to me
look for another woman man

Invite people who don't bail. Amazing solution

this. so much this. the last thing you want to do is get into a relationship with somebody who is so non-functioning.

Ask her if she wants you to come over with chocolate and ice cream and talk. Dip shit.

She knows that men like you are disposable. If you dont come thru when she actually WANTS to see you, she'll drop you and find some other sap who is stupid enough to fall for her bullshit.

Just say it to yourself, she didn't want to go to the beach with you because she woke up and didn't feel like it. After saying that to yourself, realize you need to find a woman who isn't still in mental high school.

If you're still early in this, and this happens a lot, you can either try to help her through her depression by talking with her about it, or find someone who isn't so down all the time. Sometimes people just want attention and they'll do anything they can do get it.

They don't do this if they want to fuck you. Move on.

its a fucking attention whore dump her and find a better girl you fool

know how you feel man...

bingo

This

This.

because women are ruled by their emotions and because she'd rather get dicked hard that day than hang out with you

Well, either she's a) legit depressed, or b) clearly not interested in doing stuff with you. In either case, you should learn not to act like a manchild and quit whining.

It's clear you don't care about her; no wonder shes depressed.

Politely suggest suicide

Offer to go to her place to cheer her up and play vidya or watch a movie. Her answer will dictate how she's really feeling.

tbf I'd rather get dicked hard than hang out with OP and I'ma straight man

kek

thats real depression shes trying bro but you dont understand her just move on to the next because u clearly have no soul

Don't act butthurt, just say okay, well if you change your mind, hit me up. Then don't text her the rest of the day. If you're dating, text her when you get home, tell her it was fun, but could have been more fun. Get food.

>whatever

of course she'll decline because chad is over there dicking the fuck out of her joey pouch

She's into darker men

If serious, you are not responsible for other people's happiness. So, don't feel bad for bailing on her. However, do know that you are bailing on her, and that it's not her fault either.

If you decide to stay, things need to change. Sometimes she won't want to go out, and that's okay. Sometimes she won't want to see people, and that's okay.

At the end of the day, the most important thing is YOUR happiness. It's your decision whether you leave, or stay.

omg, what a beta fag. keep your issues to yourself. no woman wants to hear about your bitch ass crying cause of hurt feelings.

enjoy never getting laid.

OP is blue fucking moron

Girls get filled with regret when they're hungover because of all the gross anal stuff they let chad do last night

They watch too many movies and think life is one big epic drama

Classic. she's only interested in hanging out with you when it's convenient. You're being an orbiter right now. Move on to another one.

>whatever
handled like a boss, now stop replying before you start sounding like a bitch
had the same shit happen to be within the last month, bought an extra concert ticket so she could go to a show with me and a bud. she flaked, the ticket was wasted.

just stawp dood please. on to the next one, maybe she'll be interested when you stop making all the moves

Tits or get the fuck out

you handled it well OP

block her #. For real.

Whats her last name? Seems super familiar.

Get out while you can OP. She either has some serious emotional baggage or is not interested in you.

>whatever
>handled like a boss
lol you serious? "whatever" was the bitchiest thing he could've texted

cuck or cuck enabling female spotted

Not really, considering all the things he could've written. He simply just comes off as "whatever", which is good when it comes to girls in general

How about you come over to her and be there for her? She said herself she's depressed. Don't listen to virgins of Sup Forums who never even talked to a girl. Depression is something serious and if you're not ready to accept it and be with her until it gets better and later on then dont even try to be with her.

you gotta be a bitch sometimes too...or they'll get you by the balls and make you THEIR bitch.. Being too nice to the point of dealing with their crap is not good.. I've learned the hard way.

>don't even try to be with her

best advice yet.

nobody want's to hang out with a sad sack of shit.

why do you think all these retards on Sup Forums have no friends?

SHE. DOESN'T. LIKE. YOU. AND. SHE. DOESN'T. WANT. TO. HANG. OUT. WITH. YOU.

Women communicate indirectly.

and like you, they deal with an abundance of periods

Red fucking flags

Says the guy on Sup Forums

i next excluded myself. though i'll be the first to admit i'm a huge sad sack of shit.

lol, true, they do.

never*

I agree bailing on someone three times in a row it's clearly a "take a hint" situation

If anything at all don't text her first anymore definitely don't be the one to try and set up plans anymore

Only talk to her if she trys to talk to you FIRST

The better question is: why do you give such a fuck, if someone pisses me off, wgy would i invest time in them
If all you want is a nut, go jerk it, and reevaluate

Doesn't want to say she's on the rag and bleeding like a stuck pig, and doesn't realize the depression excuse makes her look like a headcase.

Again, tits or fuck off

This.

C U C K

I'ma have to disagree with you buddy I feel like if the problem was her period she could made up a different excuse and invited him to her place or do something that could had on some period clothes like walk around the mall or some shit

THIS OP
Listen to this guy

These "alpha males" here don't know what the fuck they're talking about. If you're not happy with the relationship, leave. If you can help her through her depression "if that's what it really is" then help her. Don't just whatever her.

This

I basically came to say this.

Don't say "whatever". It sounds like your feelings got hurt and now you're mad so you're going to be passive aggressive. It's somewhat petty. Just say alright and tell her you hope she changes her mind and comes out because you'd like to see her. Tell her afterwards that you missed her and hope she comes next time.

You're just going to reinforce that behavior by giving her a negative emotional response like you did, OP. Don't feed the emotionality. Otherwise, you'll end up in a never ending cycle of this same shit and stuck in an unhealthy relationship that you're partly at fault for.

OP go to the beach and just talk to random bitches and be like yeah im meeting with some friends but not for a minute. Just try to get some instant dates / numbers. Stop being a fag that chick is depressed ask if you can go over if you care so much otherwise find some other tail.

No, no, no. He might as well have written that his vagina is sad. It's a manchild reply and sends female like attitude so she can now look at her phone and think he's the cunt.

The reply that would have given him what he's going for is, "Okay, let me know if you change your mind." And than not reply to any thing she sends for the rest of the day.

Find a different woman

Run away as fast as your basement dwelling legs will carry you. Otherwise, and this is just a matter of time, you'll be the one to find the body when she tops herself because bad feels.

You're a fucking moron.

That
and that

those

Here's some concrete advice on how to deal with this, user. Do not initiate communication with her for three weeks straight. If she does not reach out to you more than once during this time (making sure you're not just the only seemingly available person while she's bored), it's time to ignore her forever and move on.

Do not even consider giving her the time of day after this. She will have proven by this point not to care either way.

This.

:)

I disagree. The behavior you'll be encouraging by feeding into her gameplan of "depression" by telling her you hope she changes her mind, that you want to see her ASAP or that you miss her is far more dangerous for you. It'll validate this approach to getting what she wants, when she wants from you.

If she needs something, she knows you're one to rely upon and if she wants to ditch and do whatever else, she can come up with a literally zero-detail, no-context excuse and you'll buy it and indicate your desire to continue orbiting her. Bail.

I like the "whatever". But yeah you should tell her that you arent gunna put up with flakes.

Of course she'll decline. If it's really depression she isn't likely to want to see anybody. The alternative is she doesn't want to see him. Either way she doesn't want him coming over.

Depression. PEOPLE do this because depression is a shitty state to be in and it ruins their lives

Cos depression is an ongoing condition you tard..

Difficult one user. If you really like her and see a future then help her through it if you think she's being genuine. But then she could just be attention whoring and then you've wasted your time for nothing. Basically comes down to your judgement as to whether she an attention whore and whether she's worth it.

so is chad tearing that snatch to pieces

Women are emotional retards. Get used to it, this generation is full of them thanks to shitty parents.

Are you new to women? They're flaky as fuck, it's part of the game they play to see whether or not you'll wait by the phone for them. Don't be toxic, men play the game differently but it's all the same.

Don't make concrete plans and play it chill, she don't want to hang out go and do something. Get on your facespace or whatever and show her you're having fun without her.

It's funny you say that when this whole website is predominantly upset males moaning about everything under the sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=8c8dfa00oWk

what kind of faggot wastes their time on bitches like this

just fuck her on the downlow and find a real gf

>Whatever

Oh dear user. Either she's so insecure n shit that's gonna make her feel worse, if she don't wanna go out, she don't wanna go out, don't be a pathetic lil beggar n cry when you don't get your way

Or if she's smart n stable enough she'll realise you're a twat and cut you off completely as you deserve.

You dodged a bullet there, user.
If you went out with her and you managed to make her your gf, she'd pull this shit on you every time she doesn't get her way. Fuck these bitches, there are more out there, and better.

Offer to go to her you Putz! Join her in bed all day

Yeah OP, be a beta provider all day without getting anything out of it, solid advice!

Funny all I see is trap threads and pics you shouldn't share

I doubt theres room for one more with tyrone over there rearranging her insides

Is her vag bleeding?

This generation has as many women as any other generation.

She doesn't care for you, you must be pretty slow in the head. If she did, she probably would have asked you to come over and hang out, depressed women don't like to be alone.

she's fucked up. Wait a few days, make new plans for the future. Wait until a day before and then make up an excuse that you have something better to do and cancel with her. Will drive her nuts.

user needs to find his conscious