I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

It's because you hate yourselves. A lot of you commenting hate very miserable people with no goals in life, no real and meaningful friendships or relationships, lonely, burnt out, etc. That's why you come here and look at gore and such and say things like "I'm glad this person is dead" and "kys" to random people online. Maybe your mom didn't hug you, maybe your girlfriend who you loved cheated on you and it's made you this way. Well all I have to say to that is:

Listen to Lil Peep, his music can help you.

RIP Lil Peep.

Guys, keep making these threads about Peep. Don't let these hateful losers win.

Never heard of her

Literally who?

who cares about a dead Emo?
I thought they all want to die anyway ?

Lil' trump wan't really that famous. Had no idea he even existed before he died.

Nah it's cause you're a retarded nigger from his record label trying to do guerilla marketing on Sup Forums so that you sell more albums. You're exploiting a dead drug addict for profit. I hate his music and I hate you even more. Go OD like your shit wigger rapper, faggot.

OR maybe it's because no ones gives shit! I didn't know the faggot, thus I couldn't care less about his death. You didn't know him either, yet you gotta pretend like you're hurt? or something, and "lil peep lil peep lil peep" all over the place. Just spam, and annoying.

Who in the fuck is Lil Peep?

Mostly, I'm happy when any wigger dies.
Someone said he was the king of emo-rap, which is like calling someone the king of shit-vomit.
MFW he died...

>It's because you hate yourselves
It is because I hate you.

he's right you know.jpg

This

This so much this. Wait.... if thats him in the op pic... no oe cares about garbage

Yeah coz guerilla marketing on Sup Forums is really in the budget bro, good one. First off, Sup Forums's demographic = fat slobs, virgins, people who hate everything, cucks. Secondly, why is everyone who you don't agree with a shill?

You're so dumb it hurts my head.

Literally takes one nigger 10 minutes to post a shit thread on here. Nice try pretending it isn't the case. Go shove heroin in your ballsack you useless faggot. At least get better rappers on your roster than little miss wigger who couldn't even stay alive long enough to make you enough money that you wouldn't consider GUERILLA MARKETING ON FUCKING Sup Forums. Get fucking killed.

Aww, does some need a blowjob? You're miserable as fuck.

Aye gimme blowie, homie.

It's much more common than you think. The four/five years Sup Forums has been the target of focused social engineering efforts, and it's gotten much, much worse since the election. Many more people than you think come here to collect information, and for many other reasons besides. You can meme all you like, but Sup Forums's actual demographic is much bigger than people thought and more more influential, and interested parties understand this, so they're making efforts to lobby (as they do with everything).

It's a shame when someone dies, but his music really is trash and to compare him to cobain is honestly insulting. Benz Truck is pure hot garbage

Do you post this thread everyday? What kind of massive faggot does this? Like we asked yesterday too and told you you're the worst type of fan but you keep being a faggot.

I wish you could take a lesson from lil peep and just fucking die.

nobody had heard of this faggot before he died, fuck him and his family

He's the new Kurt Cobain.

IT'S BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THIS FUCKING RETARD THAT NO ONE HAS EVEN HEARD OF!!!! Kill yourself, I'm glad he's dead. Fuck that no talent lame brain prick.

You want a random person you don't even know to die LMAO. I can't imagine what a sorry piece of trash you are. Seek some help man. You don't get pussy and have no friends. You need help.

Pic related: something you'll never get.

Why would I want a dick? I'm not the massive faggot who keeps shilling lil peep. Go shill on twitch, their about 13, the same kind of people who actually get insulted by some faggot assuming everyone that disagrees with them is a virgin.

You know what I meant, faggot. You're living a very sad life. At first I told you to seek help, but I think that after evaluating your behaviour on here in the last few days (yes, I can tell who you are) in a little more detail I can safely say that you're fucked. You don't get ass, you don't have friends and you're probably very alone in life.

Here's the thing though, after I type this out I won't return to this thread or any other lil peep threads. So I get the last word. You can wake up every day knowing that I got the last word, you worthless, trashy, piece of shit slob, faggot. :) And trust me: I am the type to carry an argument on forever, but I am leaving this so you know I WON.

The satisfaction of knowing you know I said this brings me great pleasure.

>Overdosed on drugs
Wow what an inspiration and different than any other celebrity type shill.

But he's not.
Cobain is still talked about 20 years after he died.
In another month nobody will remember this AIDS basket.

Haha so much this! No wait, he's more like Jimi Hendrix cos drugs! NO WAIT HE'S THE NEW ELVIS OMGOMG

you're totally right go get face tats and dye your hair pink. report back when you're done and tell us about how good your life is after you OD.

Kek. Holy fuck I thought you were pathetic but this just proves it.

I literally didn't know this person existed, until he died. And frankly I don't care. As far as I know, he was just some dumb degenerate with mediocre songs, who mistook fentanyl for xanax. Rest in peace, or don't - Idgaf.