Just ended an almost two year relationship with my now ex gf last night, can we get a feels thread going...

Just ended an almost two year relationship with my now ex gf last night, can we get a feels thread going, Im actually really bummed out but it had to be done

What happened?

I want to leave my gf and we just hit 2 years yesterday. How come? How do I just let go

We've been in a downward spiral of constant arguments, I snapped and brought it up, its somethng we've talked about for a while now, we both agreed it was for the best but getting back together isnt off limits, we just need to work on ourselves. Shit hurt though, the regret hit a few hours after she left

I tried to make it quick so I could do it before I had time to hesitate or regret it, I fucked that up though and here I am being a fucking neckbeard trying to be sad on the internet

Ah i see, well i cant really relate because i have never been in a serious relationship, all i have felt is unrequited love, limerence, abandonment and betrayal.

Look up sandman mgtow videos on YouTube turn that sorrow into rage. She doesn't give a fuck about you. She already has a new guy but was too pussy to leave so acted out until you pulled the trigger

And it really hurts, i just cant help but to get close to her even if it burns, because I still feel warmth and I still dont know the truth behind the lies, all I know that they are lies for sure. Sometimes i feel like snapping, and maybe one sunny day all these emotions break out

holy shit brb guys my neighbors just threw a bunch of guitar shit in the street and Im gonna go loot it

All on board the feelstrain

Fuck off Normie Fag

Its hard bro! Its like brutal drug withdrawals. Binge on funny shit you'll get through it and be better for it!

Has been with a woman = normie
Hahahaha

Get back to r9k virgin

what did she lie about?

wow you argue afew times so you gave it up,

you both sicken me and have zero loyalty or commitment. but hey its just like on t.v right like those fake shows...

Stick your finger in your asshole then rip it.

It's a pretty complicated situation. Im not 100%, shit just doesn't match up, she isn't my girlfriend or anything like that but it still feels bad when you have someone you care about lie to you.
But for example im pretty sure she lied about her relationship with one of my friends. It really hurt me, because it just made the feeling worse that i thought i still had a chance because i think i once had but it's gone. But now for sure i will not be toyed with again, i will not get hurt 5th, that's what i have promised myself. I think i can finally let go but it hurts, i dont know my emotions fully, i feel like i want to scream at her but when i see her, i just dont even know.

I probably created this situation myself

>Catalog
> I probably created this situation myself

NO. NO. NO user.

Don't blame yourself bro, she lied and you got rid of her. Stay strong and hold onto your pride you did the right thing. Just keep going cut her from your life and hold out for something more honest down the line that you are worthy of.

It wasnt a few times, it was two months of near constant arguing

The hypergamist nature of females means it was not your fault. They will always swing to someone else that has more resources and or sexual marketplace value

two months....

you hit a bump in the road so you gave up.

fuck the world.

Small update, I just grabbed two free guitar cases, not sure whats in em yet, as I threw them into my car two buff redneck dudes came out screaming at me so I peeled the fuck out of there, I got 3 distortion pedals also

lolwut

Neighbors got into a domestic, threw a bunch of shit into the street, looted a bunch of shit, will post pics from my phone

Haha nice

YEET