Rape thread. pics/stories/webm

rape thread. pics/stories/webm.

let's go /b.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/british-journalist-raped-benghazi-rebels-lybia-97798/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mine's pretty vanilla. Ex-gf would run away and hide in the house, then I'd find her and "rape" her.

sauce?

hot

he's a pretty good guitar player IRL

I've been fascinated by rape for as long as I can remember. I'm addicted to the feeling of soft/smooth skin on mine and pinning them down. I could never figure out why. I've interviewed over a dozen convicted rapists in prison because I wanted to get a better idea of why people, myself included, are into it.

Sadly, I couldn't come to a solid conclusion. A lot of the men I interviewed had no idea why they were into it either and they knew they were mentally ill. There's this perception that rapists are beta losers who can't obtain a woman's comfort without rape so that's why they do it. I found the opposite to be true.

Some of these men had wives and none of them were bad looking or grotesque.

This is the only decent part of that movie. It's called Compliance and I lost my shit after I looked it up. It's a true story and scene by scene what actually happened.

>This is the only decent part of that movie.

I've never watched it. It seemed like it would have a few hot scenes in it, but overall, too much work to actually get to those hot scenes.

You have to keep in mind that it happened in Kentucky at a McDonalds. It sets the bar low for intelligence.

“We can do this the easy way... or we can do it the HARD way... The choice is yours! What’s it gonna be?”

I know but the police station was literally right down the road and a fucking maintenance man of all people was the only one smart enough to say "uhh.. you sure this guy's a real cop?"

anyone know the story on this one?

>raping a fat woman
cmonBruh

From what I heard, a British Journalist who was ambushed and gang raped somewhere in The Middle East. I saw parts of the vid on some shock-site. Don’t remember the url... sorry!

>British
Yeah, she wanted it

are you a girlfriend free boy user?

that pic rings a bell... where's it from?

Statistically 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

Saved By The Bell

It wasn't aired.

You never want to be the last person to show up to a gang bang.

Life tips.

>Saved By The Bell
seriously? I have no idea what that is (I'm a snownigger btw)

>I have no idea what that is
I'm sad now

does anyone have the webm of the hispanic maid? And the guy comes in with his dick out, pulls her pants down, and sticks it in? she starts protesting in spanish at some point but he doesn't stop

I’m not handsome and I don’t have a wife/gf. I fantasize about rape to imagine soaking in the softness and warmth of the females I find desirable, also as a way to plant my seed if no woman will give herself to me willingly.

Better than goats i guess.

It’s from some Italian canibal-jungle movie. Can’t remember the name.

ah never mind, I found it. Cannibal Holocaust, gore/splatter flick from the 80's that was banned in a lot of countries because authorities thought the violence was real.

I watched it years ago, it's unsettling and scary.

kæk

see

All i can think is thats a huge sink.

Shit. I want to see more of this.

So that bitch can do the dishes when he's done.

xrares com

Was gang raped in high school. Never really got any justice for it. I've moved on, mostly, but still lacking closure.

Every woman I've ever been with (a lot) have thoroughly enjoyed rape and/or domination fantasies. It is the single most common and good go-to for getting a woman off.

All are smart strong women, including my current gf who's a lawyer. Now, none of them would have enjoyed some dude jumping out of the bushes and pounding their vag, but generally they like being used and/or treated aggressively sexually. Same way gays have tops/bottoms, most women are sexually submissive, and this is mostly what defines a beta to me, a guy who won't be sexually dominant. It's what woman want.

to see what I mean, next time you're fuckin your girl, hold her down a bit more than normal with your body weight, hold her by the wrists very firmly above her head, and whisper some shit like "your body is mine I'm going to use it for what I need" into her ear and thrust firmly and deeply. She'll go fucking crazy.

anyone got more real clips?

Your not missing much. The vid I saw ran about the same length. I wasn’t really turned on watch a few sandniggers trying to shove their flaccid dicks into that ugly twat anyway.

give details, unless you are a guy

Guy or girl?

What's the worst part? It's just being used for pleasure doesn't seem to hard to get over

that was a white policy in an Arab country ... they raped her while she was alive but she died and they continued to rape her until one said to stop because violating a corpse is haram or something like that ..

>walk street
>female at other side
>look at her
>go to police office and report yourself for rape

Three guys at school. Ambushed me leaving a football game. They'd been harassing me for months, followed me after the game. Took their time with it. The worst part is the degrading feeling, espeically from these guys.

Read this book if you like a really hot rape sequence. It opens with a reall good gang-rape/torture/interrigation.

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/british-journalist-raped-benghazi-rebels-lybia-97798/
Lots of white reporters have been raped in Africa/Middle East the past few decades. Turns me on a lot.

more details u slut,

still my fave

They took me to a secluded area...multiple people walked by but I guess they assumed it was consensual, I wasn't able to ask for help. They each went twice. I was a fucking mess when it was over.

any blood? describe what they did to you

No blood, no...oral and vaginal sex.

I’ve been trying to find this for the longest. Got url?

MORE DETAILS, LIKE RIPPING OFF YOUR BRA, POUNDING INTO YOU, YOUR THOUGHTS, HOW YOU TRIED TO FIGHT BACK AND FAILED, ANYTHING

did u swallow?

wow

uh, not OP, and it's good that on Sup Forums most things are treated as fictional, but what a reply to give

Yeah, had to
They had knives...forced me to strip for them. I complied not wanting anything worse to happen. I just sort of tried to deal with it, it was clear it was going to happen, didn't want to fight and get stabbed or something.

IDC IF ITS FICTIONAL YOU JUST TURNED ME OFF FFS.

yay?

This fucking site, sometimes...

besides no real closure has it changed your perception/reaction on sex or anything? like of a guy gets too aggressive etc etc

Why did they target you?

sometimes?

I was one of the only white girls in a majority black/hispanic school district. They'd been leering after me for months. Fucking a white girl was a status thing there.
Yeah, I'm kind of a prude now, really

I have to ask, why were you not able to ask for help? Like intoxicated or something, or was it just an emotional thing?

You're retarded. They never had any intention of stabbing you. That sort of shit would get them hounded endlessly by police, murder is taken extremely seriously compared to rape. And I'm sure they knew this. Even if they didn't you should have pointed that out, and then left the scene. The chances of them actually stabbing you are extremely low.
Next time, don't be such a fucking pussy just because a knife is involved. They don't have the balls to do it.

So they were black? Big dicks?
Did everyone find out after that you got raped? What happened?

Source

this fucking site

They all had knives, and seemed out of it...maybe drunk or high...I was scared out of my mind.
Well I was 16 and fucking scared...I wasn't thinking that. Maybe you're right but that wasn't what was on my mind.
Yeah, they were big. They bragged about fucking me later, but left out that it was rape. It spread around the school.

Shhh... Just sit back and let it happen

Unintentionally sounded rape like but lets go with it.

You never know. Young people are stupid and dont think about consequences.
Lack of wisdom and empathy. Young males dont finish developing until 25

I wouldn't trust 3 apes to be able to work out something like that out lol.

What did your peers think? Did you get abuse? Did they try something?

too prude for tits or gtfo?

ever thought about letting some discreet friends look those guys up and...pay them a visit?

because revenge is a dish best served cold

Yeah. Sorry.
I was known as a slut. A few guys tried, nothing happened thankfully. Got bullied a lot but it was a rough district, everyone did anyway. I became even more of a fucked up recluse basically.
What am I gonna do to them? I dont even know their whereabouts now

No, see, the thing is that's exactly what happens. This site's big on crazy shit, because Sup Forums is random and the mods don't care until they get bored or something that's definitely illegal gets posted (because that advertising revenue has to come from somewhere), so you get a lot of people just nodding along. And the same sort of jokes get posted. And eventually you realize that you've quit just parroting the jokes and have started to believe them.

Traps aren't gay. Gas the kikes. A meme is just a thought, an infectious idea that spreads, and I've seen these memes spread too fast.

Too bad they're shitskin niggers, or a counter-rape would be pretty good. I don't mind a good piece of ass, as long as it doesn't belong to a nigger.

oh your friends would know what to do to them, all your friends need are names and the high school you went to, your friends would take care of the rest

If they're niggers someone will fuck them up.

If it's alive it's not haram!! That's gullible man. Even for Arabs

nothing wrong with being gay, but it's better if you just come out and admit it

baseball bats can work wonders on niggers who have raped a woman

How long till the next time you had sex?
Anyone know about the rape?
Had any relationships since?
Hows your life now? Degree? Career? Success?

you can find anybody ezpz these days.

>counter-rape

This is a thing?

Bisexual and proud, brother
I've ascended past such inferior concepts as heterosexuality and homosexuality

yeah, but most counters aren't very sexy so most get left alone

3 years. People knew about the sex, nobody about the rape (unless the guys told friends the truth, I dunno.) One relationship since, Life is ok. Got a degree ok job.

Yea, Typing with your erect penis in the open isn't that favourable

faggot should be shot, not raped

Still not understanding... Is this some sort of faggotry?

Listen to this guy. My girl literally gets off at the thought of me railing her as hard as I can to make myself cum.

legitimately destroyed the slut