youtube.com/watch?v=HwkRKW3LW2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ffff bad pic

I'd cry if I had a face like that, too.

I kno I hate it too

Why?

kill your self

Stfu, you're not Rozelli.

If you think people here will help you, then you're wrong.

If you need help I'd say to seek help somewhere else. What happened?

I would like to wipe away your tears with my dick madam

I need to vent, I ve just turned 18 and I want to rent a place so I can leave my parents, I have the money on my manyvids account but I will get it on the first of the month if I filled my info correctly if I didn't I get a 15 dollar fine, Idk how to rent a place in Greece like details and stuff but I'm afraid to ask em at the ppl I want to rent from cause I'm afraid that they'll take advantage of my ignorance, I really want to leave my parents house since they don't know that I'm a camgirl and they pressure me into going into an Godawful class to enroll into a college I don't like

Timestamp and smile plis

Eyyyyyyyyy

Damn, your parents are monsters...they try to make a respectable person of you instead of letting you living the dream of being an internet prostitute...

Sounds a little copypasta. Provide a timestamp.

What about Facebook or forums from Greece? I mean, yeah I don't know what to say.

My best wishes for you.

Nice, now show us your feet

You are right I am an immature crybaby but t b h I want to do what I want to do

Yeah thanks that's what I'll probably try, I just wanted someone to vent to

What do you want is not what do you need. you have only 18, you're still immature and you're only doing that for the sake of your life style. I like your nudes, but what do you want is the worst idea ever. Just try to relax and think the whole scenario with a more clear and mature attitude.

You seem like a nice girl. You'll be fine as long you don't make stupid choices. If you want to talk anons are here to help you if needed. Or by Kik if some user has that app.

you are a camgirl too? where. id love to look at you all day long

I am not aware user, I want to draw but it's just I don't like that specific art school, whenever I change my mind I could go to college, I am still young and undecided and until I do decide I can make a living on my own

you scare me..

Move to America and Smile more

why do not you stream in chaturbate and you get rich ..
then with the money you buy weapons and explosives ...
then you go to a black church or a synagogue ..
and help improve the world! :D

Thanks man, I don't have kik but I do get a lot of messages from alot of anons that I try answer, it's just that I'm too awkward and stressed sometimes so I spam b
Tenk Just Google rozelli

Now that I read a little I saw that you do cam! perfect! You do not have honor anymore. you can do it without any guilt ... XD

Look, life is a trip with a lot of crossroads. You can change directions along the way. Drawing is a cool idea, but not necessarily the best career, because the job perspective. If that is what you want, go ahead, my best wishes for you. But, I will give to you an advice. All the old ones here, like me, in some moment had your age, and, everyone of us, make terrible choices, mistakes and, for a strange reason, believed the same thing "I know everything and I'm right". The thing is, we don't. Maturity comes with experience. Live your life step by step, and learn along the way. Just relax and smile.

yeahh i know who you are, im in love with your asshole, i didnt know you cam tough

what if you do camgirl stuff just as a hobby and work for real. You'll be disapointed one day and you just need a backup plan.

Oh sry
Tenksss man tho although I hate Greece it's way cheaper than the US, like the place I'm planning to rent is 100 euros a month. But hey here's a smile for you

Why dont you just show your dad your tits

show US

this is you? I would like to cum in your face ..

Does your cousin have any nudes

You're pretty, keep doing you. Post on gay reddit for maybe gay-maybe not gay advice. Fuck everyone who'll call reddit shit, just take what you'll say and shove it deep up your ass, yeah? Cuz no one cares.

>moving out with just your camwhoring job pay
Don't do that. I'm somewhat of a lowlife from the Balkans
that managed to "move out" and make it work with a low paying job. I got lucky, but this is my last year I can do this and now I have to decide what I can/should do. But I got lucky, have quite a few lowlife friends that also fucked off from home the first chance they got. Either they spend all of their paychecks on surviving or they fucked up and are now basically homeless junkies.
Get a steady and good enough income and only after you're sure you've got enough saved for at least 3 months (after all the initial payments) you can move out.

>Kik
Why not just post what kind of anons you want to talk to (or exchange nudes with hue) and have them post their info so you can add them?

Okay I get it. I hope you get better. Being awkward is hard but you'll get better.

By the way, I looked you on Google. And as a man who love a nice ass, yours is perfect.

come to Rodos,i can take real good care of you,,a house and anything you like ..in return i just like to watch

Only idiots wear watch. Would kill on sight if you wear to watch

If you marry me, I'll bring you to the US to live with me.

Fuck, I'll probably end up in the EU eventually.

I'd take care of/fuck/be a good person to ye.

But I hate myself so much that I dan't think I can take care of anyone.r

godspeed, human.

you shud love yerself

mporo na gino ego o mpampakas sou??

literal turkish rape baby

essentially

It's in the face and body features.

Thanks goy though I have a question, I have a αφμ and two months rent but what else do I need?

you need to whore yourself out to Sup Forums

give private shows and send sign pictures of your pussy and asshole

do that for a living

you'll make enough money to go to school forever

>goyim here
>show some pusy

This dumbass is probably going to get raided. Her mommy and daddy'll both see her pussy.

I meant to rent a place in Greece

Is this what Sup Forums has become? No one enforcing the rules anymore? This site went to shit after moot left.

move to Argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=khtmTsgdrN8

now is good
youtube.com/watch?v=HwkRKW3LW2g

Argentina is for artists. There are thousands of theaters, museums, libraries etc.

free universities. etc. You can rent with a group of students and have a cheap life ...

Don't. You look emaciated, like you haven't eaten in days and have been backing your energy drinks with meth and cocaine.
I fucking love it, and I'm sure there are more of me out there.

why in the fuck would you want to go to a place where the economy is known for regularly tanking

don't do it

come to the united states

we have guns, and freedom, and weak willed men who will marry and sustain you for years or risk going to prison.

I knew she looked familiar

Hey, I live in Volos and can offer you a room if you want to live with me while you get your bearings straight.

All that I'd want in return is sex.

Do you have a kik, whatsapp or something we can get in contact through?

a moment! you are jewish?

Can you post your pic you posted earlier on Sup Forums

dirty ugly attention whore youre not new here you look for pathetic morons to go check out your dirty filth you consider work.

hi rozelli. i hope you’re excited to move out and get started on your own. i haven’t seen any of your art but your fashion and overall style is very unique, and I hope that if art is how you want to make a living that you reach fulfillment and success. i think you’re gorgeous and i know a lot of other people do too.
to your current questions, you should ask your potential landlord what you need. keep in mind utilities, furniture, food and toiletries in your budget. most of the time to rent you just need the money and a signed lease. but for this and other questions you have, it’s time to ask people in the real world who have proven knowledge on the subject. adult life is hard but it’s rewarding, and almost everyone at your age has the same questions. don’t cry over this, just keep working toward your goals and asking questions. stay warm girl, love and happiness to you

poor girl, how do I help you?

> I ve just turned 18
uhhhhhh..... sooooo,how old were you in all those past pics Rozi?......deleting hard drive in 3..2..1...

fucking whiteknight faggots, fuck you all

Do you have a car

>rent 100 dollars a month

> i have 2 months rent

>Update
You're going to have to find roomates. Try to go for women/girls

Wgdgsg

Rozelli, you're cute. The kinda cute I'd like to slap while chokefucking with your knees to your chest.
I wanna nut inside you as you cry.

Tenk
Yeah
You are right tenk
Omg tenk ya
Ohhhhh y are too sweet
Ohhhhh tenkkk well I've gained some weight and I want to lose it
Lol noice
So except of αφμ and two months of rent what else do I need to rent in Greece?
Omg you are too sweet thank you, you are right
Nuh
Meh

Pic related I suc at drawing here's an early sketch

Immigration to the USA is fairly hard

Tenk ya

I think you’re sexy af and will happily do whatever it takes to keep you in cash and help you. And I hope I get to come to Greece this year and visit you in person.

Jesus Christ you've hit new levels of sad.

the thing about art is that everyone has a unique style and every critic has a unique taste. looks better than a stick figure to me, so i think you’re going places. you need to fill every page in that sketchbook and one day you can come back to Sup Forums and fill a thread with your art. you’ve got life in you rozelli, you’re super interesting and deserve what you want. if you keep your motivation high and take control of some things, you will do good. you make me happy rozelli, I want you to be happy too.

Damn I'm at your age too, and this post just made me so privileged to be born in nortern europe.... I think you will regret the sex work line of life in the future if you do it because of money.. I really hope things work out for you, and that you do the arts!! Art is the meaning in life when nothing else makes sense after all! You are beautiful too

I know you have other offers but if you need a middle aged American guy to marry for citizenship I’m there. I’d def want to fuck you, and worship that Greek goddess cunt and asshole. But after that you can see whomever you want, do whatever you want. I get your dirty panties and occasional handjobs foot jobs at least.

Γινε ανθρωπος (φυσιολογιkος) kαι οχι πουτανα. Για να μην το μετανιωσεις οταν ειναι αργα.

Do you really want to come to america?

[email protected]

yo are right I will work on it and my life thanks for the suggestions, you are too sweet to me honestly, I am flattered to hear that I make you happy but I'm afraid in case I disappoint you .

Omg tenk ya

pay debts!

>Naver reeeeeeee

Καλααααα. Οταν θα βγαινεις στην Τατιανα kαι την Λαμπιρη kαι θα kλαις που εγινες πουτανα τοτε θα ειναι αργα βλαμμενο.

You have the sexiest pussy on this planet.

mgtow4lifu??

Yw. Set up a fucking onlyfans acct ant let us pay you monthly to see that sexy pussy.

Nice, sorry if I misunderstood your situation, if you think it's fun go for it! Just watched some of your vids hahaha I think I like it. You look so cute in that "cringe alert" video. how many people buy the videos?

lol aw roz you’ve got nothing to be afraid of. you’ve blessed us with cute faces and your super sexy petite body. you keep it real and let us know that you’re uncertain about things - we all are. your head is in the right place, you don’t want to fail, and i don’t think you will. thanks for the smile. you owe me nothing, just naturally made me happy and i thought it might mean something to you to know that.

and we don't care
tits or gtfo

this!

Rozeli pls the pic from your earlier post I need it

Omg tenk ya love
Don't worry I am planning on putting alot more work into camming like hide ya d boi
Omg omg those are some kind words, btw you think I'm petite?
Ohhhhh tenkkk, what do you like most? Yes

I want to possess you. Please let me bring you to america. You can live for free, just give me free access to all your holes.

[email protected]

Oh my god that pussy is making me hungry, wanna open it up for us?

nice body
plz spread for us darling!

Excellent news that you’ll be camming more. . And I never found your manyvids. I’ll be downloading and emptying my balls to you tonight.

I fucking hate the state of b
all these normalfags giving this whore the attention she craves

>implying we wouldn't know...