Help me out /b . So my uncle came to visit my family yesterday and he is a STRONG anti vaxxer...

Help me out /b . So my uncle came to visit my family yesterday and he is a STRONG anti vaxxer. i have tried many times to convince him but it's useless. He still claims the mercury present in the vaccine is absolutely harmful and aimed at making people more sick so big pharma companies can profit. also CDC, WHO and other big companies are in on it, so they pay other scientists to claim "falsely claim vaccines are good" . he also asked why aren't the pharmaceutical companies sending vaccines to africa for FREE if they claim vaccines are so good? this is exactly what he said, not even exaggerating. please help me out in roasting an anti vaxxer, he will be staying here for a few days. sorry for poor image editing!

shameless self- bump

The amount of people harmed by not vaccinating massively outweigh the number of those harmed by vaccinations. Thats the most logical explanation you could give anybody like that really.

I like the seatbelt analogy; yes, seatbelts can cause bruising, whiplash, lacerations etc, but youre still not dumb enough to drive without one.

i did say that to him, but he claims vaccines dont mean to make people too sick or die, only to make them sick enough to buy more pharmaceuticals, he also doesnt want to listen obviously. not only that but he uses the "africa and poor countries" excuse

Ok so what about the UK? Im a britbong and all our shit is free here. I can have as many vaccines as i fucking like and nobody profits from it. Also... im pretty sure we donate (where possible) to african nations and introduce vaccines to diseased areas with positive results.

Big pharma actually DOES provide free vaccination and other treatments for Africa and also other "3rd world" places. Source: I'm actually an employee of a certain top-five big pharma.

i just told him that too. he's like a deaf guy, doesnt want to listen to anything. he also claimed the millenial generation is terrible because it's brainwashed into believing these lies HIS WORDS. i already think this is hopeless

It is hopeless. Dont bother. People like that love beleiving in conspiracy theories because it makes them feel interesting and like they know something you dont. Just nod and smile and hope he falls victim to a measels outbreak...

The problem isn't vaccines, it is women (especially here in the Western world) who have kids when they are too fucking old. A pregnancy after age 35 is considered a geriatric pregnancy. No one says anything because of "muh misogyny"!

You can't convince these idiots. I'm a para medic and have to deal with these assholes every once in a while and they are multiplying. Holy hell, we are starting to see diseases now I thought were wiped out decades ago.

This user said everything, don't give him the attention he begs for
/thread

This. Women who decide to have kids at 44 blame the problems associated with having kids at middle-age on vaccines. If you look at the possible complications associated with having kids at middle-age they are pretty much the same as the ones kooks on facebook with no education blame on vaccines.

The sad part is, these retards are exposing the 3% of people not affected by the vaccine, not only the retards who don't use vaccines

If vaccines work...why are people so pissed at the kids who aren't? Surely if they work and you child has them, then the kids without poses no risk?

It is because they don't! They simply don't work. I had the shit MMR and then only thing I didn't get was rubella!

Ask your doctor or pharmaceuticals industry the contents of the vaccine? They will not tell you, period.

And then you have Bayer selling AIDS and Hepatitis type C contaminated vials infecting tens of thousands of people and they were fully aware...and you still want to trust them? You should have your fucking head examined!

Yep. How often do you or have you seen an argument about something controversial end with one person going
"Hey you know what? You're right I completely change my mind"
Don't waste your time.

Nice try, you won't get the attention you need here, retarded manipulated kid

Remind him that eating any sort of oceanic animal contains more mercury than a vaccine. He's a lost cause, now just taint what he has left and take it from him.

roll

feel free to bury the head even further if you can.

Feel free to die of black plague or polio bruh, we don't care about your lack of culture here

OP here, I'm back, just do a simple google research and there will be TONS of pages showing every content of the vaccine in extreme detail

black plagues matter!

We never got rid of the black plague. You can get that shit from armadillos.

Looks like a case of speciation to me. Baboofrican? Afriboon?