If you didn't vote for me, you are actually fucking retarded

If you didn't vote for me, you are actually fucking retarded.

Why can snowflakes not comprehend that Clinton was not an acceptable candidate?

She's Stalin-level evil waiting to happen. Way too hungry for power. What was her platform again? "It's my turn"? This isn't a junior high school girl's clique taking over the student government.

President Donald J. Trump performed a magnificent service to the nation by keeping Hillary Clinton out of office.

TRUMP 2020
IVANKA 2024

You are actually fucking retarded.

i voted for none of the above

At least the republican platform is always the same one. Trump really embraced it with his healthcare plan and tax cuts for wealthy people

B-b-but
< pic related

No.

You're delusional if you think that's a Republican and not a Democratic platform. Wages were flat during the Obama administration so real people got nothing, but somehow the stock market boomed so all the investors (rich people) got even richer.

dude why is america retarded... they don't realize they have more then one party plus im 99% sure they don't vote on policy's they just vote on shit like ohh buy he's black ohh its a female..

The U.S. has one party -- the party of the rich authoritarian corporate shills. They just pretend to be divided into two over minor fringe issues.

>She's Stalin-level evil waiting to happen.
>This is what people actually

I tried warning people about the evils of Drumpfth last year... But they all laughed at me.

Who's laughing now, Drumpfth tards? The African-Americans proved themselves smarter that us Whitebread when NINETY-THREE PERCENT OF ALL AFRICAN-AMERICANS THAT VOTED ENDED UP VOTING FOR CLINTON!

93%! Only 7% of African-Americans voted for Drumpfth!

In other words, we Whitebread fucked up!

Excuse me while I bow down to out African-American superiors and get my vagina BLACKED.

If you voted for her, your fucking retarded anyway because you lost and she hates you for it.

Go be a leech somewhere else, phaggot

You're so wise. Or illiterate. You probably don't know the difference between the two words.

Shareblue sure has been busy this holiday weekend.

Why would I vote for some anonymous girl posting to Sup Forums?

Seriously though we should just put black women in charge of everything important.

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

I'm just imagining some fat she-boon finger-wagging and hand-clapping at some foreign dignitary... lol

tfw white rightists hate Obama because he seized the means of production and white leftists hate him because he failed to seize the means of production.

Well the country has been thrown in a diarrhea filled toilet. It's a fucking disaster. It's bad. We are all going to be remembered historically as a bunch of fucking morons.

It's worth being upset about.

She has never expressed negativity towards her voters. She has expressed negativity towards her "supporters" who stayed home.

>She's Stalin-level evil waiting to happen.
Not even waiting. She already brought it on the Middle East.

Because Obama is a closet Republican. Exhibit A: shoving Newt Gingrich's health care plan up our asses.

We've seen just how far that attitude got her.

Am I late for the d̶a̶i̶l̶y̶ hourly cry about Trump thread?
ftfy

>robbie rotten
RIP my nigga

I didn't vote for her or Trump.

Lol,butt hurt much?

if you're still mad about the election you are retarded.

agreed with this fucking user

you ever seen such a comedic group of butthurt faggots over losing an election? it's the gift that keeps on giving

>you ever seen such a comedic group of butthurt faggots over losing an election?

>outing myself as newfag
Wasn't here during Obama's terms. Were republicans not constantly bitching about him?
Though, i guess since i can't even remember who opposed him that would probably explain it.

It was her turn.

idiot lefties could have literally put up anyone else and won. so so so so so fucking corrupt and dumb. fuckers

If she was any of what you said she would be trump

>If you voted for me, you are actually fucking retarded.
FIXED

No I have not.
No they weren't.
Most political bitching was done at Sup Forums where it belongs. No one has spammed Sup Forums as hard as anti-trump shills. Not bronies, not furries, not any incarnation of tripfags. No one.

hurr durr. you are straight up retarded.
you are the fucking embarrassment that turned conservatives into moderates.
you pathetic shithead.

>If she was any of what you said she would be a witch.
FIXED

Witch are sexy tho

then fuck a witch.

Maybe refute his point instead of slinging boring ad-homs. His point was that the Democrats could have chosen almost anyone else from the Democratic party and they would have won; it is a hard point to dispute.

lol

I'm not, though. Also, I didn't vote for Trump either.

if you voted for her, you not only have 0 common sense but have now been shunned by whatever god you believe in. unless you are part of isis, they must LOVE the bitch who wants to let them into the USA to rape and kill as they please

>it is a hard point to dispute.
And a tough one to swallow, apparently.

Exactly. Anyone who is angry about Trump being elected should be angry at Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton is the reason that Donald Trump is the POTUS.

I didn't vote since both candidates were equally shit. Like I don't like that Trump won but I wouldn't be any happier if Clinton did.

We are in agreement.

You just like republicans, are full of shit
>it'll all trickle down brah UNLESS YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

And fuck you worthless feminist whores.
You've destroyed our world, and I'll be glad when society collapses and you'll be holed up in your bunkers and ivory towers just awaiting the horde of shit people to penetrate your walls.
Burn in hell freaks. And Hillary, hit that loli pussy one time for me ;^*

Evil Trump??

They wanted a communist regime in which they would have somehow magically be granted positions of power over the evil red state people trying to mind their own business

I voted Bernie.

If this stupid bitch had gotten elected, net neutrality would've been out the door at the start. Harsher regulations on video games as well. I knew my vote was wasted but I didn't care. This cunt never should be president. And she fucked the world by running.

Yeah considering we don't have a crystal ball.

Personally I think giving the nomination to the most qualified candidate who also got the most delegates is, you know, a good system.

It's actually a perfect point. My family was poor my whole life and I took school seriously and now I'm not poor anymore. How fucking hard is it to comprehend to take school seriously and not pick useless majors? If that's all you do you're guaranteed middle class no matter where you came from.

Why should brain dead niggers keep getting hand outs when they have 0 intention of bettering themselves?

It should not even be remotely controversial to say that Donald Trump voters are morally accountable for their vote and its results.

It could not have been made more clear in 2016 that Hillary Clinton was by far the superior choice.

can't tell if trolling

Ahh, so you see the writing on the wall over idiot Trump and it is time to blame Hillary for his win to save face right?

You've got the shit you're passionate about... I have mine. The economy is fucked and I can't buy a house with a masters in psychology and 8 years of experience at a job that drains me every GD day. So i drink, use the internet, and play games. Hildog wanted that shit destroyed (dont have the graphic but I'm sure some anti hillary channer does). At this point I'm 30 and wont see 40 so what the fuck do I care about long term shit. Just dont fuck with the shit I like.

It's the only excuse the Trumptards have for their current failure. Like Dumya wasn't bad enough. I'm not a Clinton or Trump fan. You're all fags.

>tired, old and stupid

Nobody cares about the Clintons or you.

I think what they're saying is if hillary hadn't run, we would have had an actual democratic candidate and the DNC wouldn't have felt the need to rig shit because they believed in the feminist voters. But because she showed up, that happened, and we got stuck with the asshole we have and an economy that is going to shit for those making less than $60k a year.

What was their choice? Another member of the Clinton/Bush crime family and another Bolshevik appointed to the Supreme Court who would interpret the first, second, and fourteenth amendments away? There was no choice.

>by far
What policies made her "by far the superior choice"?

Clinton was an idiot. Tbh she should have run on the platform of letting Bill call the shots. Bill was a fantastic president (if you forgive the Gaza Strip mess). But hillary is just as much of an idiot as trump. Nothing "by far ... superior" about her.

Thanks for more votes for trump

So according to you, everyone who didn't vote, including minors are all retarded, which makes you retarded.

The people still shIllini for Hillary, with all the uranium one and other shit that is directly in their faces, is proof that most people are too stupid to vote, and that our country is likely doomed

But... minors are retarded.

I did vote for your corrupt ass. Still a cunt. Only because I didn’t want the White House to turn into the special Olympics.