What are moves in fighting games that could work in real life?

What are moves in fighting games that could work in real life?

spinning bird kick and yoga gale

I'll never not laugh at the clones bursting out of the closet at the end of the webm.

I never understood this, is it a skit?
Why do 3 clones come barging out at the exact moment the white dude forfeits his manhood

finally, a documented matrix glitch

I don't know what's worst, big boy trying really bad kicks
Or the black guys weird ass haymaker clothesline move.

The fuck is going on here.

It looks like they are at job Corp.
They make you wear Brown pants a grey polo shirts in the soft vocations. The black kid looks like he's in a hard vocation like cement or construction

>The fuck is going on here.
Upstanding, eloquent, intelligent, just and mature, black gentleman was accosted by a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, Nazi, KKK, low IQ, inbred, Cletus named WHITE MALE when he stepped on his shoe and so the black gentleman had to have him check his privilege

lol

That's what fights work in competitive fighting games too. Have you even played one?

Just like a 2D beat 'em up

>a nigger beating an autistic white kid
whatever

>Fighters dance around and make no clean hits
Oh most certainly

whites dont have black hair

I hear jabs are good in a fight

why do black people punch like that?
it is a very inefficient swing

no training

most nofighters just trade haymakers until someone gets hit in the side of the head and get knocked out

Most of these fights are won through pure nig-force or sucker punches rather than any fighting competence

Gorilla swing

CQC

This.
That fucking nigger can't appreciate the form of the superior white fighter so he has to resort to sucker haymaker punching the guy in order to score a win.
Fucking niggers.

Most people inexperienced in actual fighting techniques pretty much just throw haymakers with as much force behind them as possible.

You faggots have been watching too much mma. You have no clue what's going on in the webm.

Zangief's red cyclone

Which of his kicks is the funniest? I'd say the third one.

PK FIRE

hes not white

Why is Jeff Gerstman fighting?

Uh sweety, then explain ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

When in doubt, dragon punch.

It's the buildup that makes that one the funniest, to be fair

whites are the most tolerant race
i wish we werent

the big guy would make an adequate ballerina

someone post teh flying helicopter girlz gif

So he is a FUCKING WHITE MALE then?
Why you gotta lie to me, sweety?

>not the much superior tiger uppercut

your mom is a white male

The hang time really helps it. If you cut out the other dude swinging you'd be able to convince me the guy was just trying to dance

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""MEN"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>third one
Easily. Slow, no impact, no balance. Wide open for a grab or a sweep

It's more efficient than you think.
Your lizard brain wants you to smash someone hard. So it involves more muscles to do it. An overhead smash will engage your whole arm and your back muscles. This is why, for example, in sword fighting, most attacks are overhead and diagonal.
A wide swing like that in the webm engages the hip and the back of the shoulder in such a way to make a slingshot effect. Loading the strike, and releasing the tension all at once to slam your hand into someone.
The black kid couples that with a step-in, which engages the leg and hip muscles.
And that's how you make a knockout punch happen.

So it is efficient, but only on the untrained level of fighting. The kid doing the dumbass kicks was miming shit from movies and games with no attention to the underpinnings of how a martial art works. (distance control, situational awareness, etc)

Looks like a 13 year old kid, I doubt he's had training and lessons on how to punch properly, he still did better than the other kid trying to do anime spin kicks

It's like, what the hell was he even trying to do?

>enemy can summon underlings in low health

>tfw nigger didn't strike the white boy's pressure points with pinpoint accuracy as to have his body shut arch back until he snaps his spine
Fucking savages.

I'm pretty sure that would've killed that kid if he hadn't been wearing that helmet.

Holy shit, that was a helluva kick.

The CQC from Metal Gear would work out pretty fine.

Technique doesn't count for very much in a fight.

We have weight classes for a reason.

Nice sword autism user but the nigress fails to not only keep his feet planted but whiffs the target and doesn't deliver a knockout blow.

Raising Taco never failed me in a fight.

Is he okay?

what games let me remove kebab, Sup Forums?

>steps in
>hand hits kid in side/back of head
>kid falls over his leg, which must be planted firmly, otherwise he'd go down to
>kid goes down like a sack of potatos
>but user replies with nigger and autism, both of which add no value to his post

>bows before falling
What a gentleman

I don't watch much fighting but isn't that ref man supposed to stop the killing?

yes, and that's wrestling not fighting. I don't think the aim is to KO your opponent.

fucking kek

Isn't wrestling a type of fighting?

It's a type of homosex

I think he meant that the dumb dancy, elaborate moves leave you open for basic inputs.

Man that dudes kick sucked, was slow as constipated shit and left him wide open. How do these two even end up fighting? They're on completely different levels.

You motherfucker.

Did he died?

>gets knocked out
>still manages to bow, thanking opponent for a good match, before dropping
The true winner

Again, nice sword autism but watch the footage. The punch fails to connect with the head entirely, wrapping around fat kids neck. Despite putting all his weight behind it nigs quick thinking turns it into a sweep which is easily executed because fat has no feet but nigs feet aren't planted properly and stumbles at the end.

super kek

>autistic kid does a spinning kick and then gets nuked by a nigger
pretty easy to discern, never talk to me in that tone again faggot.

How do you win?

You're completely insane and have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Look up Royce Gracie.

That's how untrained people fight

>ufc
>it's clearly just boxing
What is going on

Does a coin flip indicate who is the top or bottom?

>not following it up with the people's elbow

>this entire thread

Do you live under a rock?

Potato was a retard for trying to sell a second fight. He was completely outclassed and failed to show the crowd that he had a KO punch in him.

The white kid is actually retarded.

Yes?

Got just the game for you op

>whites are retarded
Tell us something we don't know

OK this post redeemed the thread

some alright dodges despite being all fucked up from that first punch

>completely outclassed
Made for a better fight and hit Mayweather about the same amount of times as Pacqiao. Conor looked like a warrior out there, not a boxer.

>mick mcpotato made 200 million dollars for pretending to be a professional boxer's punching bag

There's a video about this, even they did this to a gang and one of those guys used a gun to threaten them but they never noticed because the guy run when they removed their clothes.

>just get gay, try kissin them, i dont like it, but it works

You cum last.

>Warrior

get a load of this guy
black hair in white people is the best phenotype

Yeah. Went out there and fought, not boxed. It's why everyone knows that Floyd dies in a MMA fight, he's not a fighter, he's a boxer.

hahahahaha what the fuck

All I can see is some fine white gentlemen practicing his dancing skill getting injured by a wild monkey.

>tfw you will never cuddle with Felix
And i'm not even homo, what the fuck!

it was a jab he didnt expect to land

SERBIA YES