The very concept of oral sex is disgusting. I don't care if gay, lesbian or normal. It's fucking disgusting...

The very concept of oral sex is disgusting. I don't care if gay, lesbian or normal. It's fucking disgusting. I won't let my GF suck my dick and I won't suck hers. Jesus Christ people, THINK! IT'S WHERE THIS PISS COMES OUT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! PISS! THERE'S LITERALLY A HOLE THAT DEPLOYS PISS AND YOU'RE FUCKING PUTTING YOUR MOUTH AROUND IT AND SWALLOW THE OTHER THING THAT COMES OUT THERE! FUCK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

OP is a faggot, won't even suck his gf's dick. Move along.

>and I won't suck hers

OP is literally a faggot

>I won't let my GF suck my dick and I won't suck hers
Hate to break it to you op, but your "girlfriend" is a guy

You know what I meant I made a mistake but I also said I don't care of lesbian or normal or gay. It's the same thing. I won't put my dick where shit comes out either

trips tell the truth
EVERYONE STOP SUCKING THEIR GIRLFRIEND'S DICK

>I won't let my GF suck my dick and I won't suck hers.

HER DICK.

Piss doesn't come out of the vagina moron. It's a sex hole with tasty juice

Stop drinking nothing but mountain dew. Drink some fucking water. Your piss should be crystal clear, if you are pissing neon yellow then you are fat fucking diabetic.

What are you...? 10 years old? Get the fuck off here kid.

The Vagina and piss hoel are in the same opening and the piss touches EVERYTHING when it comes out. EWWWW

WHAT DOES color have to do with that? IT'S PISS ALRIGHT NO MATTER IT CAN BE SMELL OF FLOWERS AND IS STILL PISS FUCK EWW

That's the spirit! Take a stand, OP! You have to draw the line somewhere, and your girlfriend's dick is that line!

Fuck gf is gonna be pissed that I'm not sucking her dick anymore, but trips is tripa

It's law now. Sorry bro

In a survival situation you can drink your own urine. It'll keep you alive for a time until you can get some water.

You do know that the vagina has a separate hole for the urethra?

In 5 years when OP is legal hes going to be paying trannys to shit into his mouth, is bet money on it.

Whatever, dude.

Retard

I FUCKING KNOW BUT IT'S ONE SLIT WITH BOTH HOLES INSIDE SO IF YOU'RE LICKING ONE YOU'RE LICKING BOTH AND THE PISS GOES IN THE VAGINA TOO

EXACTLY HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LICK THAT CLITORIS AND LABIA WITHOUT GETTING THE PISS HOLE IN MY TONGUE IT'S FUCKED UP

Are you fucking stupid? Consider

>Not wanting a submissive gf to swallow your cum

Nigga you gay

op is a virgin confirmed

CONSIDER YOU PISS HUNGRY NIGGER

Stop sperging out like a fucking baby. Oral sex is great for both parties as long as whoever is doing it is good at it and as long as the one receiving keeps their shit clean. I've gone down on a couple of girls and it was awful because they clearly had shitty hygiene, but when I went down on my ex it was fucking awesome because she actually took care of herself. Do it right and shit will make her scream and cum so goddamn hard you won't even believe it.

tl;dr stop being a fucking faggot and eat your girlfriend's pussy.

Didn't OP already clarify that his GF is in fact in possession of a Penis?

Agreed OP, and ass faggots are not any more clean. They worship a smelly, sweaty, shit releasing pair of muscles and will go as far as trying to fuck it. Oral and ass fags are gross.

THERE'S STILL BE PISS ON IT. I WON'T TOUCH WITHOUT RUBBER GLOVE EITHER WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL PEOPLE?

Think about this OP, every girl has either kissed someone who has done oral, or has done oral. Whenever you get your first kiss, shes likely to have had piss on her lips from oral, or kissing someone who has done oral. Someday you'll have puss on your face OP

Not if you clean it first. Besides, what's so bad about a little piss?

sixteen years
sixteen banners united
over the fields
where the good shepherd grieves
desperate men
desperate women divided
spreading their wings
'neath the falling leaves

sorry, I'm thinking about the song now
but FUCK YOUR FUCKING ORAL IT'S LIKE I'M PUT SHIT IN MY MOUTH

OP stop agreeing with yourself, you're already pathetic enough.

Are you fucking stupid or something? Are you under the impression that oral sex is only possible right after someone has pissed? Take a fucking shower and then eat her pussy you jiggling sack of virginity. Fuck me, you're probably full of shit about having a girlfriend in the first place.

FUCK YOURSELF PISS DOESN'T STOP BEING ON THE PUSSY FROM A SHOWER UNDLESS YOU SHOWER IN THE BLADDER

So you're either a fucking retard or 12. Do you think you shove your tongue into her bladder when you lick her clit you goddamn mong? If there's piss on her clit after a fucking shower her hygiene is shit, in which case you should dump her and find someone whose hygiene is not shit. Good lord, it's like arguing with a fucking baby.

Not OP, I'm another user who genuinely agrees. Only an idiot would accept oral.
>hurr I'm gonna put my pee pee in a cavity full of sharp objects because it feels good
Retarded.

IT'S PISS ON THE VAGINA BECAUSE IT GOES THERE WHEN PISSING AND IT STAYS THERE BECAUSE A SHOWER ISN'T INSIDE AND THEN WHEN YOU LICK SHE GETS WET AND THE WET BRINGS OUT THE PISS THAT'S INSIDE

Is this the gathering of the virgin babies or something?

>THE WET BRINGS OUT THE PISS THAT'S INSIDE
Confirmed for virgin with no girlfriend. Holy motherfuck you probably haven't even graduated middle school with that kind of thinking.

>SHOWER IN THE BLADDER
brb gonna stop by a name my band thread

>you don't like something I like so you're a virgin baby
Ok, bud.

IDIOT IT'S NOT HARD
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING IN YOUR EYE WATER BRINGS IT OUT
IF PISS IS IN THE PUSSY THE WATER BRINGS IT OUT TOO

t. virgin

>he thinks eyes and pussies are the same
Seriously, how old are you?

I apologize for my rudeness user, you do you

Last I checked getting head doesn't count as losing your virginity.

>piss is in the pussy
But it's not, you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ how can someone be this stupid

I DIDN'T SAY THAT BUT WATER BRINGS OUT EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE
AND PISS IS MOSTLY WATER SO IT MIXED WITH THE WET AND YOU SWALLOW IT

IT IS
IT'S NOT COME FROM THE PUSSY BUT IT GOES IN WHEN IT COMES OUT THE PISS HOLE

That is not even close to how it works and you are retarded.

Which is why you don't eat someone out right after they've pissed. This really isn't that difficult for someone who isn't a turbocuck perma-virgin.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

IF PISS IS ONCE IN THE PUSSY IT STAYS YOU INFIDEL BECAUSE HOW IS IT GOING TO GET OUT WHEN IT'S WHERE THERE IS NO SHOWER?

>IF PISS IS ONCE IN THE PUSSY IT STAYS
I swear on god you better be trolling. If you're this stupid you need to die immediately.

>HOW IS IT GOING TO GET OUT WHEN IT'S WHERE THERE IS NO SHOWER?

Have you ever heard of douching? My fucking god kid.

SO IT'S NOT DEEP STILL
AND YOU CAN'T STOP THE PISS HOLE FROM GOING ON YOU TONGUE CAN YOU SO YOUR TONGUE WILL SQUEEZE PISS FROM THERE BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS IN THE BLADDER