What makes white women better than asian women?

What makes white women better than asian women?

being white

asian women look like children t b h, black women look like male gorillas

white and middle eastern women look like actual women

>even the American esports teams for DotA2 and LoL are made up of Asians
I swear, Asians have a racial bonus to video games.

What if a white woman could be used as a surrogate mother and the child would be raised by its asian mother and white father?

>NA in Dota 2 made up of Asians
Try Europeans. Complexity versus DC is playing right now and like 6 or 7 players out of 10 are from EU.

the BWT (big white tits)
asians chestlets need not apply

>middle eastern
hahahahaha look at Sweden

fpbp

great idea

no more elliot rodgers

Estrogen

asians can't into having an ass

There's nothing wrong with them, but that doesn't mean you should racemix with them.

Hypocrisy isn't a desired virtue. If you're going to be against white women breeding with black men, you need to be equally against white men breeding with asian women.

>not wanting to fuck children

shit, that's against sharia son

>What makes white women better than asian women?
Giving birth to children that look like you.

Whatever you say, Tyrone

>asian women look like children

I dont understand how Asians age.

All other races age linearally. Child, Teen, Young Adult, Older adult, Senior.

With aisans its like
Child, Teen, Teen, Teen, Adult, mummified

They are generally much prettier and are the only women who can produce white babies.

You forgot Mexicans:
Child, Teen, Gremlin, Gremlin, Gremlin, Gremlin.

tits and ass

But an American team won last year's TI

>Maelk when from EG captain, to LeL team owner to a position ina germn Football Club (for eSport)
What a ride.
EG 2015 Biblethump

>muh mini me

I'm an ugly fuck anyway and I'm pretty sure majority of Sup Forums is with me, why would I want my kids to look like me?

cute af

Nothing, almost all asian girls are 10's

>I'm an ugly fuck anyway and I'm pretty sure majority of Sup Forums is with me, why would I want my kids to look like me?

Even ugly, white obese fucks still have pretty qt children. I've seen so many ugly fucks with the qtest of children

Aside from being White, absolutely nothing at all. Not that that's a real big bonus either with your average White chick in >CURRENT YEAR.

>tfw asian gf with a fat ass, niggers always holla at her/muh dik because of it
>tfw fat assed asian gf who hates niggers even more than regular asian girls

Red hair

If you're ugly and have pretty kids then your kids don't look like you

Dude I'm black, I stayed in Cali for about 2 months and rarely ever did I see an Asian with ass and I say I'm black because I always got stares from Asian girls when I was over there. They tried hiding it but I caught them 99% of the time. Some of them like black guys on the down low.
>mfw I didn't even acknowledge them because Asian girls have less ass than plank in Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Now Hispanic women on the other hand...I fucked them religiously.

And white girls, not my preference but I would be lying if I said I didn't mess around with a couple of them just to see white man tears.

>If you're ugly and have pretty kids then your kids don't look like you

Nah, some obese fucks would look good if they dropped the weight and took care of themselves.

This tbqh famalamadingdong

I think it's neat how both whites and asians have rather large heads, because we have bigger brains than the other races.

OP show me a white girl with better feet

Only degenerate beta white makes find them attractive, even Mexicans like truly yours hate those rodent faced azns

they get gangbanged by 25 niggers while they're in highschool, some all american white men prefer that kind of gals I guess

My chinese gf has a tiny petite body but a big wide chink head. its disproportionate, like a barbie doll

Asians are cute, but they give me an uncanny valley effect sometimes. When I first saw a "real doll" it made me think of asians.

Not everyone has the Dan Schneider desires, Ecuador.

fpbp

Soap

>middle eastern
didn't know mohammed already invaded sweden

>soe

Your cock, OP.

>looks at flag
>Sweden
I hope this is just ironic shitposting.

Whatever you say you nigger, I don't know why you apes always try to spin everything to be "ALL RACES WORDHIP MUH DIK". Oh wait, it's because none do.

She has Tom Cruise tooth

Pink nipples and pussies

Some nips mad lol, yea I actually did get a good amount of stares. Don't worry I didn't fuck any of them. I find your women to be utterly repulsive. I don't like the fact that I need a magnifying glass to see the ass nor do I like your weird insect eyes. It doesn't turn me on.

You and white guys can have Asian women. I won't compete, they're not worth the time or effort

your children wont look like someone hit them with a shovel in the face

>I don't understand how Asians age

here you go

>teen teen teen adult mummified
so..

coalburner.jpg

Fucking weaboos. Thw gook obsession is cringe worthy at this point. This is what a real western woman looks like.

One issue is that its a cultural nono for them to workout, they have no muscle to hold up the extra skin layers Asians have.

She looks like she is on her third husband.

Who cares. Fucking monogamous pussies. Take the real red pill and taste the fucking rainbow.

Go jerk off to some hentai faggot.

>what makes white women better than asian women?

nothing. you faggots put them on a pedestal so much they think every man on earth wants them

Neither are black guys

nice

They are loud mouthed, slutty and more likely to cheat on you, what's not to love? Asian women are like girly and quiet - it's just, like, super gross? I like my women like I like my coffee white, creamy and had a bunch of cocks in it.

No, not all of us. Same goes for everybody but the ones out of us that do shine, shine hard.

Being black is pretty bad, and pretty good with women. Pretty bad because we deal with negative stereotypes so when women FIRST see us they're turned off but the ones of us that have that swagger/cool factor(including me), get laid like none other.

Like I see it all the time, women will at first be like "oh no" with us, then I make them laugh and they're like "ok..", and then I just keep charming them then it's off to the bedroom and those are the ones that aren't into "bad boys".

The ones that ARE into "bad boy" types are almost too easy, and they're always the best fucks so it's a win win.

I bet you got rejected by an Asian woman.

lol who's the tard in the background?

What is with Sup Forums and posting soe threads all the time?

That's Maelk from dota.

Nah, again I'm black.

I like girls with ass, a lot of us do. Asian girls by and large don't have asses and on the rare cases when they do I'm just not attracted to the face so I'm honestly not attracted to them as a whole. There may be some black guys that will go for an Asian chick with ass but with me the face just turns me off, they look insecty or alienish to me, I don't know...

They're just not my preference.

Like the whole Asian girls don't like black guys thing isn't just one sided, it's not them not liking us and we like them. Many other black guys don't either. Neither of us like each other as a whole and I'm ok with that.

You get your pick of the gross coalburning liter?

I never understood why niggers glorified obesity and fat asses, I assumed you were some baiting nigger shitposter with an inferiority complex, and you probably are, but I can agree with you on Asians. They don't look that attractive to me, I'm surprised my fellow white men flock towards them.

>What makes white women better than asian women?
Better looking

This, I fucking hate the Mongols, they had to give us a plague when Europe was becoming overpopulated, they had to rape slavs and Finns, turning them into mongrel trash. Imagine if the plague happened a couple hundred years later, we could have whitened the other continents.

You can mix a white with any other race and that race automatically becomes more attractive.

I don't know if Asians can do that since there are no Asians where I live.

The nipples

Lol, not even. I don't have an inferiority complex. I do famously with women, honestly if you want I can give you tips with them. I do better than a good amount of my white friends, most of them have approach anxiety but the ones that don't do pretty good too.

And on the obesity and fat asses thing, we don't like obesity. Obesity to me are like land whales. Curvy women are not obese and why we like big asses? I don't know. Doggy is my favorite position so it feels good to ram a chick with a bigger ass more so than with some bony jack skellington esque chick.

They just feel better to me so I go for chicks that have them.

You are correct, obese != ugly.

Pic related is ugly. I would not wish this shit on any child

I prefer Asians, they look younger and stay skinny for longer.

>completely flat ass
How can soulless gooks compete with THIS?

Asian girls do have the most delicious feet, shame they're all about as ticklish as a rock.

>liking white women over asian women
ya'll niggas gay

>clean gear
>no cover to hide vibrant hair
>mechanix gloves

2/10 would not operate with

fpbp

strange sight to be honest

Reek from GOT

Lol, nah man.

I fuck some hotties. Again I kinda have that bad boy factor. Whether it be 6-7s with nice asses and subpar faces or 8-9s with bangin faces and subpar bodies, I'll get them all. Best when it's a 9 with a curvy figure, big ass, c cups, etc. Most of those I mess with are Latinas.

Like I got tats, lean body, just the general attitude that attracts a wide majority of chicks. Women are stupid so they go after guys that honestly don't give that much of a fuck about them but fuck them good and that's basically me so I do good.

low angles are for betas

SAUCE

Motozawa Tomomi
MAGURO-057

ass is too big

Souls

The eyes

You were stared at because they were afraid of you because your people commit insane amounts of violent crime.

I know you people are pretty dumb, but this is embarrassing.

No sideways pussy.

latina girls are fucking top notch, would never have a kid with one though

No straight Pubes

Won't eat dogs or cats