Negotiations with an hero

>Negotiations with an hero

What kind of bullshit do the cops tell you to fuck with your head if they are trying to talk you out of jumping or being an hero some other way?

Why is this woman naked and covered in paint?

She had nothing else to wear.

Well it looks nice I guess. I like the design on her tummy. I wonder if she has paint on her bummy as well.

well thanks for nothing i guess

they will say anything to get you not to jump, mostly lies because they don't even know who the fuck you are

yeah i wanna have ready or smartass answers or not fall for it if it comes to that so wondering what it might be

Just jump and don't be an attention whore.

im worried i might chicken out at the last step so might need a bit of time to build up the courage. If there is some guy behind the fence trying to talk me out of it i want to be prepared. All part of my over-analyzed plan.

You're planning for failure, no wonder that you're thinking about suicide.

its not planning for failure its planning for all events and scenarios.

They'll try to guilt trip you into not killing yourself. Things like "your mom will miss". Basically, you'd be selfish if you kill yourself because you are not thinking about their selfishness (wanting to have you around, even if they never seem to care). Pretty shitty argument
Another one is telling you that you have so much to live for, they'd try to get you to say what you like or want or desire.

The ones you can think of, at least. But it's the right thing, anyway, being prepared.

well this gives me a good starting point to think about. cheers mate.
Did you just make it up or speaking from experience?

Your mom will miss you* or dad, grandma, siblings, whatever. Usually your mom because she is the most likely to love you despite your failures.

so i can just say she's dead and that'd be the end of that kek

From videos I've seen. You can look it up. Or just dial the suicide line, they probably use similar tactics
Also, kek at the captcha.

Yes, but they'll try to keep getting you to think of someone you think will miss, someone who'd be affected by your death.

I'd miss my suicide memes

They'll talk to you about random shit or try to figure out why you're trying to kill yourself all while slowly trying to get closer to you. Keep an eye on their distance, before you know it they'll be grabbing you and you'll be sitting in the psych ward.

It says "bridges" by the way.