Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?

Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c07k33O4aAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo.

tits or gtfo

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Why not?

Don't you dare reply to this pathetic bait. Yes, I mean you.

I don't do the things you write. And what I get in return from females? Nothing.

i dont even know how to greentext and i see that this is fake

ah quality bait. niggertits how i have missed you.

I do what i want

>Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone

You got three holez. Nuff said.

Excuse me MODS I humbly request you ban OP.

With respect,
Jimmy Jimmyson

Women get violated when the door is held open for them, there’s no leg to stand on really.

Before I give you my carefully considered answer to your very enlightened questions, I would like your honest reply as to your feelings on some matters that are of interest to men:
Do you have nice tits? Shaved or bare? Spit or swallow? Anal or pussy your fave? Fuck on the first date? Prefer penetration or head? And...some pix of your ass and titties would be great. Thanks!

>Keep your eyes pointed downwards,
Fuck yeah! I do that! At least in the summer whn you bitches are wearing flip-flops and come-fuck-me strappy sandals. I love looking at your cute feet and fantasize about spooging your lovely toes.

It's sociopaths not just men I've seen women rape men they just use different tools most men will try to stop a rape if they see it

Harassing is different though I can't help you there

Gr8 b8 m8

This had to be bait. Woman don't need permission to talk to any more than other men do. Is it harassment for me to approach and talk to another man?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c07k33O4aAU
It's even so bad as saying hello. This is more than likely b8 but we must not forget that people like this actually exist

now lets see you try pol

THIS

B8

my first "this" thanks, user

You're welcome

let me look into this

a true Sup Forumsro

>implying no women like sexually aggressive men and even forced sex

well it is bait but that's not evidence of it and you wasted your time

Sup Forumsless

Tits or gtfo

>looking at women without our goddamn permission.
First of all, it's "their goddamn permission"
Second of all, I don't know if people need permission to look at people.
And here's the reason we can look at people without permission: 'Murica

this shit is killing me

>reddit spacing
>female btw
>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
same thing that makes you think it is ok for you to ask for any assisstance you can imagine, eternal get out of trouble free card, eternal drink/smoke/eat for free in exchange or maybe bj or hj or anything sexual

females are nigger of sexes, not even discussion

Yeet.

Indeed.
>shorter
>weaker
>dumber
>more emotional
>Only worth fucking
>superiority complex

>ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.
Don't even think I'd be able to empathy fuck you.

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

but needed for reproduction! this is why sexbot question pisses biocunts SO MUCH
they actually know they are useless outside reproduction

>Posting this on Sup Forums

What makes you think it's not?

Newfag.

No heterosexual sexual male is into trannies. The issue you have is with fags, which they’re degenerate, so you can’t expact closeted tranny chasing fags to have non-degenerate behavior. Therefore they rape.

Maybe it is because our country essentially gives a vacation to anyone who commits a major crime.

I'm not saying prison or jail is any kind of a picnic... but it does allow criminals to rest, heal, and repeat.

Lol true. gass women now.

>gass women now.
chill up satan
if we gas women now human spiecies die

alright but enslave them then,

>>dumber
men and women have equal intelligence on average

do we have right to enslave anything anybody?
females niggers jews people whiter or darker or shorter or dumber?
very interesting question

well yes, BUT, men's brains are more fit too things like maths,English,science etc

would not rape/10
if you dont want to be raped try looking like a woman

>all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Wah-wah wah I'm a girl, feel sorry for me. Stay out of my way, no1 loves me and no1 ever will!! Don't even look at me because I have no self-esteem and I'm trying to turn my feeling of insignificance into reality. I should just die omg! oops I mean oh my, I'm an atheist!

I don't think anyone explained the rules to her

yep and be manipulated by women into doing dangerous or soul-crushing jobs to support them. a real woman takes care of her guy

Rape is fun.
Catcalling is fun.
Ruining women is fun.

I won't read your stupid rules, I bet you're touching your peepee to this. Women are trash.
1/10 for making me reply.

sorry you grew up in a city full of minorities dude.

>takes care of her guy
what you mean?

You gotta know some day

the only thing protecting you from having a stupid feminist opinion and my dick is the law, but i fell like raping every single one of you shitheads that forget that nature made you a walking and thinking fucking bag.

Deal on what you are, part of happiness inlife is accepting what you are. AND YOU ARE A WOMAN, also known as the thing that you suppose to fuck, that's it, stop complaining about "entitles us to do what or when, whats rape etc..".

ITS CALLED NATURE.

What are you better than nature? are you god?, that way of thinking is not going to stop me from raping you if i ever get the chance.

You want to talk about this in a more serious tone? add me to whatsapp +59177580817 but don't expect someone that is going to say "rape is bad", is in our human instincts.

um, we don't. why do women love to make a guy fall for her then fuck another 10 men? they don't, whores do. just like men don't rape, criminals do. not every man is a fucking criminal, not every woman is a whore. most people are awesome!

Feeding the troll, but anyway
Well i'm an ugly freak and i get hit on at work every once in a while by older women, gay guys too
Yeah it sucks and not always pleasant, but thats how it goes,twat

triggered.

all this talk about sex abuse just makes me want to do it more. It's not about being OK or not, it's about how it feels

So can we see your tits and cunt now? This is /b after all.

>Plz no rep.

I'm sorry, how many times have you been raped and was it wantonly so?

transfaggots are not females you fuck

Shut up cunt. Show you’re tits

-10/10

Faggot

Why do transgenders hate women so much? The pussy is god’s greatest invention, even better than penicillin.

cool beanz

Don't forget.

Look at this Pic, where are you in it?

>sitting around with my friend Jon
>"I feel like raping, you?"
>he looks at me and says yeah
>we search the streets, prowling on womyn
>Jon does the unthinkable, he stares at her. FOR 3 SECONDS.
>"Jon! Jon stop! You've taken it too far!"
>then his crazy ass walks up to her
>wherenomanhasgonebefore.jpg
>he spoke to her, the monster
>he came back with her number
>they dated
>everyone's fine
Go back to Tumblr, glitterdick. Animals like you need to get back in the kitchen, thinking isn't your strong-suit, dumbcunt.

Is surprise buttsex okay?

Because you're property

Tits or gtfo

(((((DONT BE ASHAMED TO BE A MAN)))))

>Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

This disqualifies everything that follows. You've generalised both genders and asserted yourself as entitled to an answer by your phrasing and word choice.

My response to this first line is as follows.

That's nice, did you think of it all by yourself?

Firstly who gave you permission to speak?
Secondly who let you out of the kitchen?

>implying this isn't a bait thread

what a suprise what a suprise

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE