My girlfriend cheated on my last night. She doesn't know it, but I installed mspy on her phone about 3 weeks ago...

My girlfriend cheated on my last night. She doesn't know it, but I installed mspy on her phone about 3 weeks ago. I used it to ghost her cellphone's mic and I heard her have sex with him for more than 3 hours last night.

She was supposed to come home tonight, but she just told me that she's going to stay for the rest of the weekend because her favorite cousin is home for a surprised visit. She told me that she will be home Sunday night. I know this is bullshit, because right after we hung up with me. I read the Viber messages between her and her ex boyfriend and she told her ex-boyfriend that she'll be over at his place in an hour after she helps her mother clean the Thanksgiving dishes. She referred to me as "an idiot" who "doesn't have a clue".

She has told me twice in the past that her ex boyfriend has a really big dick. She described it as "the size of a baby's arm" and that he used to hurt her a lot when they had sex. She claimed that she hated having sex with him, because he was so rough with her. That's what I don't understand. If it hurts her so much, why does she still want to have sex with him? It sounded like he was hurting her. She was screaming a lot.

I know that she's on her way to fuck her ex-boyfriend some more right now. I can see her phone moving on Google maps.
Should I ghost her phone's mic again and listen in on them?

Don't be a cuck, you pathetic piece of shit. Go over there and surprise her, then either cuck him, get btfo'd by a proper man, or just dump the broad like any normal person would do

Yay!!! I posted my first comment

I'm in North Carolina. She's in New York. It's like a 10 hour drive dude.

this, get off your ass and go confront the stupid bitch. see who's "an idiot that doesn't have a clue"

Surprise her at her parents house
Or surprise her with all her possessions on the front lawn with a boom box playing the sounds of her getting fucked on repeat

quit your bitching and get to driving

Man up, go there with a hammer and just let it do the work.

Post recordings...

Lmfao you're dating kally wayne

That's your first mistake

How?

>call her mid sex
>be relentless until answered
>say it's over
>jerk off
>if applicable throw all her shit out on the front lawn and send her a picture
>change locks
>fuck one of her friends

quit with her asap!
don't be a cuck it will destroy your life (I have been there!)

I'm in New York dude, along with my girlfriend. Want us to go over and confront them?

Record them having the sex then post so we can all madturbate to it. Cycling is where it's at b bbro

murder them both. spray their brains over eachothers naked body and then wank to them

Why are you even asking what should you do.

You’re now at a crossroads for the rest of your life. You either be a man and don’t let people walk all over you or you become a doormat.

If this is b8 fuck off. If it’s not get a fuckin grip and dump her shit on the kerb and lock the doors and tell her to hit the road.

saging these cuck threads

This is bait and you're all falling for it. Not a single fucking image provided. You cunts will reply to anything.

Femanon here. Quit being a bitch OP, you need to let her know that you know. Text her or phone her right this instant, spill the beans. It'll make her absolutely shit herself. Break up with that slut, destroy her shit or throw it out on the lawn. Send her photos. Be done with it.

I assume you are a white boi and based on his dick, he's probably not.
Ask to join as a bottom.
Be a cuck

Don't listed to any of this faggots.
Post her sex sound here !

First off, installing that shit was a bad move. Now if you bring this shit up with her she has cause to legally destroy you, and the moral highground to do it.

With all of that snooping, I'd say you're just as bad as her.

Also, dump the slut like a normal fucking person and move on. Fuck a barslut if you have to. The pain will dissipate instantly.

Being cuckold is our white destiny.

Technically, It's legally my phone. I pay the bill for her.

Only for you you fucking cuck.

Stop being a cuck you faggot.

all this samefagging
kys

@751945683
fuck off newfag

I'm not a cuck. I don't want this to happen.

A cuck is somene who has a fetish for watching his girl have sex with other men. I assure you, I have no such fetish and I believe the people who have that particular fetish are losers.

post her nudes or gtfo

You are such a fucking cuck. If you weren't you'd call her right now and say you know she fucked some guy last night, call her a slut and tell her family. And tell her to fuck off.

The fact that you are posting to Sup Forums, asking for advice, while your girlfriend is literally getting fucked as we speak means you're a cuck.

Cuck.

tl;dr just came to say that the chick on the right is tidy as fuck

Are you two still sexually active, OP?

Reason I'm asking is because I have a girlfriend that lives about an hour away from me and I get quite insecure about what she may be up to when she's not with me. However, whenever we're together things are perfect, so I'm not sure if I have any reason to worry.

You think that's bad? I caught my wife fucking a stranger in the men's bathroom after waiting at the table in the restaurant we were in for fucking 40 minutes for her to come back from the ladies room.

I went to use the bathroom and I heard a couple having sex in the stall next to me while I was using the urinal. I climbed up and peeked over the stall wall and saw my wife getting fucked from behind in the standing doggy style position. She made eye contact with me about 5 seconds later and she had an orgasm while saying "I'm sorry baby" I called her a stupid whore and left her ass there.

kys cunt

Where in NY? If she's on Long Island I'll be your messanger

/thread

post her nudes

lol champ status

lol

In that case i read your little tale. If you are 100% she's cheated then its time to move on man. Doesn't matter how much YOU liked her or if YOU thought she was the one etc. etc. she obviously doesnt value you the same.

Sucks but move on, fam. Shame, she was hot

I bet he's not using a condom. She's probably taken load after load after load from him. She could be pregnant, she could have chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes or even HIV. What's worse is you are such a cuck you won't even ask or confront her of it. You will regret this when you get herpes yourself.

Nigga I'm in nc, too bad its so far away, could have done some murder.

Tits or GTFO

rolling for this

>Pretend you don't know
>Fuck hookers til you get an STD
>Fuck her bareback and give her STD
>Justice!

>With all of that snooping, I'd say you're just as bad as her.
Spoken like a true cuck. You might want to consider slitting your own throat if you can muster up the balls to do it, which I doubt, you pathetic little pussy bitch boy faggot cuck queero.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Get an anti-cuck hit squad going.

You got their location, post the address.

Do you have the other one, with the Jap acting like a cowboy?

I need it for a friend

Change the locks, ditch her stuff, ghost her...unless she's right about you being an idiot.

Post address and have them swatted, lmao.

why did you delete this OP?

which one is she? left?

I already offered to pay them a visit. OP is just a pussy

Man, you still haven't moved to Tokio?

I remember you posting this here like 8 years ago.

Pull juvenile pranks, like having a dozen pizzas delivered while they fuck

oyyy that'd be sweet

it's the right one, he replied to my comment here

That's good, just called her over that you found someone else and break up with her. She won't miss you.

or you could be a total fucking cuck OR you could tell her to go fuck herself and never speak to her again, and maybe ruin her reputation if your really mad, your choice, idk, maybe your into having a whore gf that sleeps around

kek. I would totally do that if I were you OP.

i'm in NY too, where in NY tho, i could help you out

She's the one on the right. The left is her sister.

sister is hotter. although they both look good. I think OP bailed

Post her noodz

Fuck her sister!

just post her nudes

Why do people fall for this fake cuck fantasy thread over and over again

here u go desu

OP, tell her you'll forgive her if she fucks her sister.

No Exif Data or Tineye hits. Keep digging though.

post that shit on Facebook and tag her in it.

Do All of this

Thanks man

i never understand this.....neither of you are married, she may as well go with the new bloke
wheres the win having 2 blokes with no ties when you dont like one of them

no prob boss. nice dubs

This is some advanced cuck fantasy, user. Congrats on your fucked up mental health.

tits or gtfo there are rules that you need to follow newfriend. Sup Forums politics

A Man needs to know the girl's name. She looks like Barbara Palvin goddamnit.

Looks like superficial oriental half-gook. You know you can't trust most of them. Man up and figure out something which will hit her hard. But truth is that because she doesn't care already it's probably very hard to hurt her emotionally so... Maybe you can figure out something evil but something which will make you laugh when you think about it.
Or just confront her and dump her. Or catch them having sex and beat the guy then throw the woman out.

The one on the left is a top-tier qt 3.14. The other one is your run-of-the-mill above average looking girl.

Don't waste anymore time on her. Pack up her shit and put it outside. Update your dating profile and get back in the game. Never tell her why just tell her you're not feeling it anymore. You committed a FELONY by putting spyware on her phone.

>A cuck is somene who has a fetish for watching his girl have sex with other men.

While this is technically true, it is incomplete.

"Cuck" is short for "cuckold", which is any man whose wife is being fucked by another man (or possibly another woman). One does not have to be a willing participant in the cucking to be cucked.

If you find yourself cucked and wish to no longer be a cuck, you dump the cunt.

If you and your significant other are in an open relationship where it in known that you two have permission to fuck other people, that is not cuckoldry.
Polyamory is based on mutual openness.

>inb4 "yuh huh, poly is cucky"

Also, "cuckold" is the male form. If you cheat on your wife she is a cuckquean.

What a fucking cucked world we live in when it's a crime to install something on someone's phone. Let alone a phone you pay for.

Jesus, shut the fuck up and kys

And gay means happy.

GTFO with your cultural appropriation, you fucking racist.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

This just became a cringe thread

The law is very clear and he could be in major shit if she finds out.

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

>She doesn't know it
she doesn't give a fuck

See

Wait for her birthday, invite all her friends and family, get more evidence that proves what kind of whore she is and give it to her as a gift in front of all of them... I heard that revenge is a dish best served cold.

First off, don't tell her you found out right off the bat.

Breaking it off with her will put a fucking smile on her face because then she will no longer have to hide her relationship. She calls you an idiot behind your back and she cheated on you nonetheless. She has ZERO respect for you. At the end of the day she'll have the last laugh and the only one devastated will be YOU.

No no no, simply calling it off won't be enough. What you need to be asking Sup Forums is, "What elaborate revenge plan can I pull on my bitch girlfriend?"

100 $ on this guy being a fat virgin neckbeard with his fingers so deep in the cheeto bag he can't even molest his mom after she passed out on moonshine and heroin.

ffs do you realize your entire life has been a party of 1?

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments