ITT: Discussion: Is it illegal to practice first aid on a unconscious girl...

ITT: Discussion: Is it illegal to practice first aid on a unconscious girl? Because she didn't consent that you touch her, on the other hand it's illegal not to help her.

Other urls found in this thread:

aaos.org/AAOSNow/2014/Jan/managing/managing3/?ssopc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=YNQAeHxJHmc
youtube.com/watch?v=cosVBV96E2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not illegal to not help her for one
Second of all, If the person passes out and their life is at stake, you do not need consent to save them. If they are conscious then you do need consent

Then she gonna sue you!

If she lives you are a rapist.
If she dies you are e necrophilic rapist.
If you go away you are a bad person.
If you stay ther and do nothing you sexually harass her.
YOU ALWAYS LOSE !!!

It depends on your state's laws. Some states have good samaritan protection laws, some don't. Some only count of you're certified in first aid/CPR.

Know your local laws

you better not touch an unconscious girl shitlord

>it's illegal not to help her.
false. there is no duty to help beyond calling 911, and even that is not required by most states

If this isn't satire then you're a fucking idiot.

Thank you now I now that I should let them die so I can't be sued.

Go with the lesser charges. You let her die.

In some states if you're found to have not helped someone you can be charged.

as said
It's also not assault if there's a medical reason for it. Otherwise all of our doctors would be in jail right now

yes. unless the womyn consents

DEPENDS ON THE STATE.
This is shit bait. Or autism. Because anyone would choose light groping over a grave given the chance

>Madam Judge if may:
>"I dont know CPR"
>"I was blind at the time"
>"No hablo Ingles"

This. Save yourself user.

it is illegal if you are not certified in CPR, and if you are, it is illegal to STOP giving it before a paramedic relieves you (can be a long fucking time)
otherwise you're fine.

It's usually best to turn 360 degrees and walk away.

What if she's underage?

Got it, never get certified in CPR.

Implied consent for medical help.

/thread

in USA it depends on the state. some you get fucked in criminal and civil court for helping people and others have laws to protect you so you will not face charges or a suit.
now laws are being introduced in many places (local ie city level atm) so that you can be charged with manslaughter or even murder if you do not act to help someone in distress. so there is no real answer as for helping people but for the consent, in current social climate you do anything to a woman she can have charges brought against you even if she gave consent by retracting it. so you are fucked no matter what if she is a bitch or you are rich

Kek

But you would run directly in her

>>"No hablo Ingles"
What? Are you trying to get free college?

Im a lifeguard and the red cross's policy is that if they're conscious you need to get consent but the second they go unconscious you help the person

Last time I got my Red Cross First Aid certification renewed, they spent half the 6 hour class just talking about liability and stuff like that.... It made me very reluctant to help people, knowing how much you are opening yourself up to a lawsuit.

You should only do First AID if you are certified to do so. Otherwise you could cause more damage than saving a life.

Got mine at the local Fire station and one more in my job.So yeah even if you can save a life, better not unless you have a paper authorizing you to try it (or you may face legal consequences soon).

Also rape unconscious gals is fun

Weirdly enough this is a real problem in China, people are generally scared of being sue for helping some one.

Another phenomenon is the hit to kill issue. It is very common for drivers to reverse over a victtime because the one off fine for killing someone you ran over is negligible, but if they survive the will sue you meaning you will have to pay for their lifetime disability payments which is usually substantial.

I'd be like, fuck this I'm out. They can all burn in hell.

Most states have a Good Samaritan Law that shields you from being sued or prosecuted for giving assistance (like if you broke someone's rib doing CPR). You do not need to be trained or licensed to be protected by this law. If you were fingering her vagoo, that's another story.

I don't know where you live OP, but here we have something called the "good Samaritan law", which basically states that as long as you are providing proper assistance to the individual, they do not need to consent. I.E. If they are unconscious and you are conducting cpr or something, no consent needed.

Communism is great like that.

Maybe it was in the UK, maybe it was here in the US...but some poor dude is getting sued for CPR on a snowflake

>You should only do First AID if you are certified to do so.
I'll be sure to explain that to the guy bleeding profusely.
Everyone should be trained, but you should not refuse to help someone if you aren't. You don't need training to put pressure on a gaping wound.

No - If someone is unconscious and you provide what you reasonably believe to be medically necessary, live saving aide, you are covered under the good Samaritan law.

If a girl collapses on the subway, stops breathing and has no pulse, you can find an AED, uncover her chest, strap on them pads and get her heart going before giving her CPR.

If a girl is passed out drunk at a frat party and you feel up her chest, "to make sure she's breathing," that is not reasonably necessary and yes, she can charge you for assault.

Yeah, pretty much. If they are even slightly conscious, you're supposed to say I AM TRAINED IN FIRST AID AND CPR. DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO HELP YOU?!! until they give permission. And there has to be a witness. Even then, you can get sued. It's easier just to not help, unless it's someone you know won't fuck you over. Sad.

>Also rape unconscious gals is fun
I'll put the popcorn in while you greentext

Maybe you could just take her rectal temperature. With your dick.

When I used to travel to S. Korea, anyone who had money always had a driver. That's because if there's an accident, financial responsibility falls on the one with the most money. Poor people drive around all day looking for someone rich that is driving their own car.

usa it happens all the time. florida is only state i know of that has laws protecting people from that.

1- that is almost never medically necessary. The military doesn't even do that anymore.

2- You dick is not a medical tool, and will not save anybody's life, I'm sorry to break it to you.

3- If someone passes out and you take their temperature, WTF are you even doing?

All states have them. You get a lot of media attention when some asshole tries to sue the guy who saved his life, but those cases are always dismissed (which never makes the news).

Good Samaritan law should protect you, but you are under no legal obligation to attempt lifesaving or first aid unless you are a trained first responder. What I do is mind my own goddamn business and let someone else play White Knight.

Wow.

>2- You dick is not a medical tool, and will not save anybody's life,
Actually mine is an effective probe.

When people talk about consent, they don't mean first aid you fucking retard.

>but but muh help duty
No, as I said you could cause more damage than good. We are talking about doing first AID on strangers, not your family or closest friends.

If someone tries to sue you afterwards for whatever reason, your lawyer is gonna thank you for having a certification on FIRST AID.

I cant believe I have to explain this to you fucking 12yo I swear to god fucking retarded. Cant you just fucking figure it out already asshole if you can '' put pressure on a gaping wound without training uughhhh''

HOLY SHIT LET THE HACKER KNOW AS Sup Forums HACK YOUR CLUB PENGUIN ACCOUNT FUCKING ASPERGER BITCH YOUR STUPID ASS COMMENT GOT ME ARE YOU HAPPY DAMN IT SHERLOCK

>I'll be sure to explain that to the guy bleeding profusely.

FUCKING IDIOT DECRYPTED THE CODE HOLY SHIT

both 1 and 2 are not true by federal law or widely used laws in states. both rely on each state and then local county and city laws. only time it is if you are in a profession to do that (firefighter, emt, police for example)
there is a reason most people are scared to help people in distress in usa. they face charges, criminal or civil for saving a life

Bullshit

no. There is a statute that protects citizens when being a good person and attempting to help a person in trouble, even if they are hurt.

You can break ribs in CPR, and they cant sue you.

no all states do not have them, that is a common myth though should be a reality.
just because media stops covering it does not mean a case is dismissed and most cases do not get media coverage. only a tiny percentage ever gets media coverage and even tinier gets past local county news

If attempting first aid, consent is assumed with an unconscious person

If you sexually fondle like you pervs wish to do, that's not legal

It's called "Duty to Rescue". At least 10 states have them.

Your question is really just an indicator of how stupid you are. You're so "redpilled" you can't tell the difference between saving someone's life and raping them.

I'm an Ausfag. My CPR instructor told us we have 'implied consent' when it comes to first aid to an unconcious person.

Plus, most of the time, people here don't run con schemes and fuck each other over with these things.

NB: China's hit and run rekt video threads. Apparently scams are so prolific over there that nobody helps out at all.

That's not what your mom says.

Reading - it's a wonderful thing.
aaos.org/AAOSNow/2014/Jan/managing/managing3/?ssopc=1

usa people are sue happy so they dont care you saved there life probably. they see it as a quick buck and if insurances is involved most times they will settle for 10-50k anyways

She should learn not to talk with her mouth full.

WHO WOULD WIN
An user that got experience on the subject Some half opinion boi

>3- If someone passes out and you take their temperature, WTF are you even doing?
checking if she's cold. if she is, she's dead and I'm fucking a corpse, otherwise I'm fucking an unconscious girl.

Go back to school. Or use fucking google for 5 seconds. It's so embarrassing to insult your own intelligence, with such pride, on a platform that holds the collective knowledge of the human race

I don't give a fuck because snowflakes melt anyways when the winter is over.

From your link:

Who is protected under these laws (physicians, emergency medical technicians, and other first responders) and how these laws are implemented vary from state to state.

So, yes. You are right that there are good samaritan laws universally, but they SAY completely different things.

>Feminism has gotten so embarrassingly overprotective people would rather let you die than violate your safe space

youtube.com/watch?v=YNQAeHxJHmc

Remember, feminism speaks for all women at all times and there's nothing you can do about it.

its funny because that literally states physicians, emergency medical technicians, and other first responders are the primary people protected and it varies from state to state. it also says some form meaning one state can have total protection for all people and another have protection for certified individuals only, and another have everyone is protected from criminal action.
the entire point of this thread was a) can you do first aid(cpr for example) and be protected from civil/criminal action because consent wasn't given and b) if it is illegal to not help someone in distress. both of which have different protections all varying from state to state. the only state i know of where anyone who performs first aid and is protected from any civil and criminal action is florida. that means a random person who tries to save a life is protected

What are you doing to the kid to make people think you raped her?
You know you aren't suppose to make out with her right? you breath air into her lungs.
And you don't grope the boobs, you compress the chest.

You just wanna fuck kids don't you...

/thread

You really didn't think that 50 states would have the exact same law, did you? Many of them go beyond first responders to include everyday citizens. But it isn't 100% immunity. If you smash someones head with a brick and claim you thought it would revive them, well, you've got some serious legal problems.

All states have good Samaritan laws, but most states have bad definitions for what "reasonable aid" is.

Translation: you won't get sued unless you do something stupid.

lol no

Not at all, I was just pointing out that you should know the laws in YOUR state before you put yourself at risk of a lawsuit. As I said above, the last time I took my recert class, they spent half the time talking about legal liability. It's not a meme, you can ruin your life very easily with the best intentions.

You obviously don't know feminists very well.

I think that level of ignorance can only be found at the bottom of the barrel

Don't you need to take off her bra to do cpr? I was always confused about the process of that and how people will probably look at me as a rapist

Feminism is cancer they always blame everything on an man. The pay wage is a lie. That they are treated worse than a man is a lie.
Fatshaming is ok!
If a woman wants to be slutty it's a sin, but if one of the ugly feminists goes half naked on the roads it's fighting for their rights.
Do you know how men fight for their rights? On wars like the french revolution. Men are the one who go to the front in wartime not women. Men always went hunting to provide food and women had the taks to watch for the kids. Today nobody has any time for kids and now they are all autistic. Feminism causes Autism!!

That defines the entire movement recently.

Rules for CPR change all the time. I just got certified by Red Crossast week and you always have to get consent first. It is not illegal to not perform CPR on someone, that is a common misconception and you're a faggot OP

i dont think its illegal, but i think the stupidity will push for u to both be compelled by law to ssve them, but also get their consent, or its rape, just so u r always guilty, just in case u get a half-chub

>Is it illegal to practice first aid on a unconscious girl?
Yes, it could be considered rape.
>on the other hand it's illegal not to help her.
Then act like you didn't see her being unconscious.

youtube.com/watch?v=cosVBV96E2g

This video explains how to do CPR. You can hurt someone more if you don't know what to do. Luckily, this video is enough to help you save a life.

No. You need to remove the shirt if you put an AED on to deliver shocks, but that's only to place the sticky parts at the location the AED shows to place it.

cpr is also dangerous to those, who dont need it

99.9% of women would be thankful if you saved their damn life. There are some absolute idiots who would consider it rape, but they are a very, very, very small minority. Even among "college campus liberal" types who are statistically the most likely to freak out on you over this, it's still an incredibly small minority who would actually get pissed off at you for saving them.