Hey /b whats my name?

Hey /b whats my name?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/
youtu.be/9ScGZCqEyGM
youtu.be/vcNOHtkfeos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mr. 9/11

Don't know, but he seems like a very lucky guy.

Mortimer Hortimus Bick Welingtion XVII

hes the jew that when to work everyday on time to the world trade center accept on the date of 9/11...his kids didnt go to work that day either.
What a fukken coincidence

Jew Bob shekel pants

And added terrorism insurance to his insurance policy two months before 9/11

>he should have done it right after 911
learn how insurance works

snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/

It’s a fact that Silverstein took his insurers to court after 9/11 and asked for double the damages. It’s also a fact that he did so on the grounds that there were two attacks (or, in insurance lingo, “occurrences”), not one. But this wasn’t some premeditated scam based on foreknowledge that a terrorist attack involving two planes would occur. The projected cost of rebuilding the World Trade Center, which in 2004 was estimated at $9 billion, made Silverstein’s court strategy a virtual necessity. Plus, he had obligations to lenders and co-investors, and still owed lease payments of $10 million per month to the Port Authority.

The court ultimately did grant Silverstein a payout of $4.55 billion, which amounted to about a third more than the maximum allowable for a single “occurrence” by his insurance policy, but significantly less than the $7.1 billion he had originally hoped for.

This post is confusing me

:| Larry la chance

his name is Larry Shekelstien

whit is confusing you? you cant buy insurance for something that has already happened. getting insurance before something happens is how you get paid when it happens.

Emperor 7, from tower independence, the financial solution for the poor, barry the larry, silvermonger, stainer.

The green text says he should have done it after as if the green text is quoting something said earlier in the thread but there isn't anything said like that before the green text.

the green text was referring to the post that implied that signing insurance before 911 was some kind of fraud

Fucky Cuntnuts

I know what it's referring to, it's just not making any sense to me. The guy had foreknowledge of the attacks so it was clearly fraud. Your post still confuses me.

>The guy had foreknowledge of the attacks
so why not sell instead? insurance didnt cover all the losses

He made over 4 billion. That's why not sell.

LACHANCE :)

These Evil Jews send your children fathers and mothers off to die in Iraq and Syria, Afghanistan to push their Zionist Jew agenda while working behind closed doors to stomp out all rights at home, Its time someone takes a stand against these Zionist PIGS.

He conveniently had a doctor appointment that day.

youtu.be/9ScGZCqEyGM

Lucky Larry

youtu.be/vcNOHtkfeos

Evil brainwashing Jews talking over America little by little.

Lol they have been in control of America well before your birth user

Hiram Jewberg?

I can assure you they wont be by the time of my death.

Heisenberg

Trump disapproves this message

Sup Forums has been taken over by Russian Republicunts.
Go back to the deep web faggots. You won, go jack off to Sean Hannity.

Wake up before its to late.