Can someone explain this new meme?

Can someone explain this new meme?

Is it just a meme or do people turn into women simply by eating soy?
I personally think it's bullshit, because I've eaten sushi at the very least twice a month, with lots of soy sauce, for the last 15 years, since I was 13, and I don't look or behave like a fucking betacuck nu-male.

I have good beard-growth, and I'm actually balding which I remember reading saying that you have a higher testosterone level than average if you do. I look like a slavic version of Jason Statham according to people.

Other urls found in this thread:

universityhealthnews.com/daily/nutrition/8-surprising-high-estrogen-symptoms-in-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2983641/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its an easy target that people already date. Sugar, fat, and alcohol are horrible for you but God forbid 'mericans give any amt of that shit up.

I see. So it is basically a meme?

Soy is high in estrogen, the female version of testosterone. Men naturally have small amounts of estrogen but eating a lot of any food with extremely high amounts of estrogen or taking estrogen supplements can cause you to eventually appear more "girly", hence soyboy.
It takes a significant amount but with enough estrogen men will become more slender and their chests will start to look like breasts (gynecomastia). It's the same thing as when women take testosterone supplements and their muscle mass increases and they start to look manly.

It's a meme. We have had soy products for decades and it was never a problem. These "soyboys" were all feminine before eating soy products.

Soy sauce twice a month isn't the same as tofu and shit every day you downie.

Is this why Asian men look so feminine compared to other races? They eat a lot of soy products, and can barely grow a proper beard, together with round faces and other feminine features.

Phyto estrogens

Soy sauce is basically just flavored salt water and little else. You're only in trouble if you frequently eat or drink more direct soy products, like the milk and tofu. Might help you if you wanna become a trap tho

Might be partially why, but it's probably negligible compared to other genetic factors.

>i'm so insecure about a meme that I consult Sup Forums to feel better about myself

yeah, you're a soyboy alright

It's fabricated bullshit made by guys worried about their perceived masculinity. Eating soy doesn't do shit to you like that. However you're wrong about hair loss, hair loss is caused by having higher levels of a by-product of testosterone called DHT.

What? How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

I just wanted to know more about it as I just heard about it recently, and it just seemed silly since I ate a lot of soy sauce yet I haven't seen effects like that at all.

explained that it takes more than just soy sauce, though, which answered my question.

[Citation needed]

See It's part of it though, yes. Japan has recently seen an explosion in average women's breast size ever since consuming cow milk became popular. As it happens, cows are pumped with growth hormones and estrogen to promote higher milk production, however the milk has very high amounts of estrogen. More estrogen = bigger tits and such in girls, and if men drink it in excess as babies it can cause problems for them.

The funny thing is people drink regular cow milk that has literal estrogen and eat meat with estrogen also, but yeah, soy turns you into a fag.

Its the new cuck

You're so full of shit, where did you get any of that information?

Those are all good for you

do you also believe that drinking onion juice will make your testosterone skyrocket?

>Never took basic physiology
universityhealthnews.com/daily/nutrition/8-surprising-high-estrogen-symptoms-in-men/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2983641/

From alex jones

Luckily I got the manzone 9000 soy boy soy filter that grinds your food into a paste filters the out the nasty NWO soy and injects it with testosterone

Soy sauce is fermented and doesn't increase estrogen, but other sources of soy will. Eat those on the regular and don't work out and yeah, you'll be a scrawny fag boy

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2983641/
hey that's very interesting have you considered ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224 though

Its the correlation with nu males and those of a leftist submissive mindset and their heavy consumption and promotion of Soy based products.
Someone posted a gallery of prominent left wing leaning males and their consumption of soy milk in particular.

Those guys from buzzfuck are not real men.

Clearly you didn't either, neither of these studies mention anything about the effects of consuming large amounts of soy and their effects on the male body, nor do they confirm or deny soy to have "high levels of estrogen."

>they're not real men, but this faggot hipster is!
We're doomed.

This trendy hipster beardfag cunt is not a real man either.

Let me get to the barber and get a goddamn undercut and wax my moustache, because that's apparently the modern example of a manly man.

>beard
>tattoos
>soft unblemished skin
>a "real man"

lmao.
We really are fucked.
The Hitler Youth and Waffen SS would be ashamed at the hijacking of their hairstyle by leftist nu males who care more for hair,skin and social media than family,nation and religion.