What do if a girl shows a lot of interest in you but has a boyfriend?

What do if a girl shows a lot of interest in you but has a boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBKF0yp05VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pump n dump. not gf material.

Solid advice. Also if youre a moralfag make sure the boyfriend is a douche or fag. Don't fuck up a Sup Forumsro

Fuck her take a pic and Send it to her boyfriend
2 wins

If the boyfriend isn't a bro, you fuck the shit out off her.

rape her.

Get murdered by him in a jealous rage

upvote +1

I mean he is a bro, pretty cool guy actually.
But I don't spend time with him ever. I do however, spend a lot of time with his girlfriend who definitely pays me a lot of attention even when I'm not asking for it.
We seem to be drawn to one another, any time this has ever happened between me and a girl we either end up fucking or I just cut off all communication with her because I knew what was going to happen and didn't want to deal with what happens afterwards.

No, it is a bro move to fuck his gf and then tell him so he breaks it off with that thot before it's too late.
Leave it too long and they could marry, and she'll do it later AND take half of his shit.

Fuck him to show dominance.

That's true, he does own firearms so he may pew me.
But man, his girlfriend is irresistible. I can't even take it, I can't be around her sometimes. But she's always there trying to be around me.

Maybe he's just a cuck and he's letting her get close to me on purpose?

Hmm... Intriguing.

dont get her to cheat
get her to leave him

thats if you want a relationship

if not just fuck her

That's an acquaintance, not a bro. Girls always tend to have boyfriends, it's easy for them to skip from relationship to relationship with zero downtime.

If you intend to keep her as a girlfriend for a while, it's fine. Just banging her could tarnish your reputation pretty badly though. Tough call.

Sounds more and more like some reverse cuck fantasy thread... either fuck the slut, or not. It's not that hard.

Become friends with the boyfriend. Learn how to long con. When you get the chance(s), hang out with both of them. At the very least, you'll be a rebound.

Murder him & wear his face as a mask.
Enjoy your new life until it rots.

>At the very least, you'll be a rebound

OP here.
Forgot to add that I definitely slapped her ass accidentally recently.
Ever since that happened she has become warmer to me and is always around me talking to me laughing with me and putting her body extremely close to mine.

Bruh.

She's scouting for better options, but you'd be a fool to take the bait because you won't be her final upgrade. She's going to keep mooching off every man she can until she lands the cash cow she can milk dry.

While I respect and checked your trips, I'm not sure if I even want a relationship.
It's purely lust that I feel we share for each other.
I think we perhaps just might want to fuck each other like animals, there is some definite tension between us that only seems to be intensifying with each day and interaction that we share together.

I just want to fuck her, she seems like she needs some good dick in her life too.

Then shes a ho. As long you wont fall in love with this whore your most extravagant sexual desires can come to fruition.

99% of girls who have bf's who still show interest in you are just full of shit, they're broken girls who have an unhealthy need for attention. The 1% who are with someone who genuinely realized they dun goofed and met a guy who they really want to be instead are just that, very rare.

If you know the guy, forget it completely. she's definitely part of the 99%.

If you don't know the guy, tell her some bullshit about how you'd like to meet a girl and jokingly make a 'checklist' of what you're looking for in a girl with one of those items being 'she has to be single'. also mention that when you do start dating someone, when it's brand new you consider that time period really casual. then after that, cut down on talking to her. after you've left that very clear hint on what she needs to do to get you interested, just leave her alone. if she really is genuine in her interest in you, she'll get single and get back in touch with you. the reason you tell her about your views on dating being casual at first, is so that she isn't paranoid that by the time she gets single and makes her move, you'll be all like "er yeah i got with someone else in the interim and we're getting married. sorry!".

a general rule is if you have a romantic interest in a girl, do not interact with her as 'friends' at all. do not interact with her in any other medium besides in person, just use phone and IM to arrange meeting up.

You pee in her butt, faggot. Jesus Christ, virgins on this site! I mean god damn!

If you don't want to fuck her then tell him because of perceived consequences, get her to admit to wanting to fuck you (text, record it, whatever) then tell him.

Either way he deserves to know, it's just down to you whether you want some pussy in the process.

Not op, but that one post would spare me some serious bullshit couple years ago.

80% is either a huge whore or has friendzoned you badly

>dont get her to cheat
>get her to leave him

>thats if you want a relationship

until she rinse and repeat and you're butthurt
think, user, for god's sake

This. If she'll leave someone for you, she'll leave you for someone.

That first sentence would have saved me a ton of trouble. This guy knows what he is talking about.

How do you accidentaly slap someone's ass?

he meant "accidentally"

youtube.com/watch?v=HBKF0yp05VA

Rape her boyfriend to show her who is boss.

I don't want to be with her. I just want to be in her. Do you understand?

I was directly behind her grabbing something from a high shelf, I got what I needed and dropped my hands to my sides. My right hand accidentally slapped her ass cheek, it was a really good slap too, I've slapped other asses before on purpose but this one accident topped all of those other slaps. She was wearing a thin dress too, the jiggle wasn't fantastic and it felt like I spanked her without anything covering her ass.

I didn't know what to do though, I tried to act like it didn't happen because I thought she was about to say something about it.
She never said anything, I never said anything.
She just kind of grew on me after that and seemed to be nicer and nicer to me with each day. She seems to hold an interest in me that isn't going away.
Yes, we work together.

Sound advice from ya boy

I meant the jiggle WAS fantastic.
Her ass was probably one of the best things I've ever felt in my life.
I need to experience it more.

I can almost smell that booty

kill boyfriend, cut off head, give it to her as a present. she will love you forever!

Bump

>happened to me
>chick was twisted