Is being racist a choice? Sometimes I can't help feeling uneasy when surrounded by too many minorities. It is wrong...

Is being racist a choice? Sometimes I can't help feeling uneasy when surrounded by too many minorities. It is wrong, but what can one do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My grandparents were in the KKK.

Does that make me racist?

>no

But it sure is fun to say nigger here freely

>It is wrong

It isn't and all your confusion stems from lack of this critical knowledge.

I believe in complete and total equality, unless somebody starts acting like a nigger

I'm fine with being around blacks, but once they start chimping out I get uncomfortable

>it is wrong
why?

we don't even have niggers, no one is really offended by that word here.

But if my instinct to check my wallet when minorities are around learnt, how can I unlearn it?

if your instincts tell you something is dangerous or unnatural you'd better follow that feeling or your gonna get cucked.

because prejudice?

why's it bad though?

>I believe in complete and total equality

this is the state of Sup Forums

kill yourself

its human instinct to hate a group that isnt similar to yours

>implying
Equality is good, but when people get free handouts for their skin color or gender, that's when I get upset

It's physiologically imbedded in us to hate other races. Since the beginning of time we've stuck with our own race of people, and seeing a different tribe or colour people usually meant war was about to go down. It's only been somewhat recent that we started loving every race.

equality in rights and conditions. If one particular group performs worse with equal conditions, they're completely responsible for it.

>minorities
those minorities breed like goddamn rodents, so guess who is going to be the minority in the near future user.

Dawg you gotta get the sick Tumblr equation in there too

Equal conditions best provide a situation for talent to be recognised.

Why would you not support it?

The liberals certainly don't as their instinct was to create affirmative action programs. Deep down they know third world retards cannot beat normal, civilised people in a job interview.

My family is actually pretty liberal but I love just randomly throwing in racist terms during family dinner when I come to visit

I live by myself now so when my parents have an issue with my language I just ask if they want me to leave

because your action are not based on actual knowledge of said individuals and in a different encounter you treat them less than equal?

then why do we have hate crimes?

Keep on doing it, they'll get desensitized. Also please bring up the fact that they are not as evolved as whites, this will give them a higher chance of being redpilled.

>Why do we have hate crimes
Those extend beyond race, it just also includes them.

perhaps generalisation based on previous knowledge is a good thing. Like we expect asians to be smarter because they're pressured into it, they overperform in all kinds of tests.

But then when you meet someone you judge them individually. If they meet some of your prejudices, they likely will meet others.

I don't think a racial slur has any negative connotation by itself e.g. minorities often refer to themselves without any problem. If you do not mean it that way, I don't think that should be a problem

>But then when you meet someone you judge them individually.

in a perfect society maybe, but I have faced prejudice coming from a 2nd world country, and it is no fun

the boundary conditions are usually not equal though

Racism is a natural reaction to those outside the designated tribal group; you feel the same thing, only stronger, about those outside of the family unit. Destroy the family and you destroy the tribe. Unity leaves only destruction in totality.

Typical cuck mentality.

>have a son
>have a nigger immigrant
>make them fight to the death to be able to eat the last piece of food on earth

literally you

Not being racist is a choice. At least at first.
People repress their instincts and castigate themselves for having negative thoughts and they use fault logic to convince themselves that this is the only morally correct way to live their lives.
Eventually the ideas sink in and they don't have to pretend anymore. They can no longer make any connection between non-whites and harmful behavior unless it somehow originates from white oppression.

>fault logic

False logic m8

You're right though. Just look at schoolchildren, they segregate themselves. Jared "Hwhite" Taylor talks about this all the time. It's just simple, natural, in-group preference.

Even this is proof of what you're saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho

In fact, it's a perfect example of what you said, because you can see the younger girl simply starts crying since she hasn't been brainwashed yet. On the other hand the older girl, even at such a young age, has been told it's bad to be racist, so she tries to pretend she likes the doll. You can even tell from her face that the doll being black is exactly why she doesn't like it.

"Racist" means you judge people based only on their race. For example: "The Mother Wheel is a heavily armed spaceship the size of a city, which will rain destruction upon white America but save those who embrace the Nation of Islam."

If you are uneasy around minorities because of things they do or have done or will probably do, then you're judging by experience or reasonable expectation, which is healthy.

damn, this opened my eyes at just how much of human behaviour is education induced. We are really fucked wtf