I've been on this motherfucker for the past 10 months and now I'm starting to crave a drink bad...

I've been on this motherfucker for the past 10 months and now I'm starting to crave a drink bad. Anybody know how to beat this thing? Or at least know what would happen if I end up taking a drink?

what is it?

dude, what did you do to fuck up badly enough that you're on this shit?

Yes, you will go back to jail if you have a drink.

Probably drink driving, the piece of shit.

Ice cold Johnny Walker Scotch Whisky.

>Or at least know what would happen if I end up taking a drink?
You would violate your parole or whatever and the authorities would be notified. Huff some paint or something if you're really that desperate.

Fucking junkie.

put vaseline on a swab, apply vaseline under the machine, can't get a read of alcohol, make sure that the zone where the machine has a layer of vaseline that separate it.

Dude just avoid it do somthing else cuz your going to end up in jail asap

I was drunk and got into a fight with the neighbor's.

Ya try explaining why your machine isn't detecting anything at all or is covered with vaseline what a genius

Literally put a piece of plastic between skin and the monitor, how stupid are you

Continuous alcohol monitoring braclet. Detects alcohol in my system or my environment.

>SCRAM CAM automatically samples a client’s perspiration

perspiration,
apply antiperspirant under the machine.

or this.

in which nazi country do you live that this is legal?

get some kratom. can't you slide some aluminium foil down there? then you'd have like electric conductivity but no sweat?

America

I don't know where to find kratom.

Let's make this a
Ways to get fucked up with out pills or alcohol/thread.

You fucking weak degenerate swine, you don’t possess the willpower or constitution to live in this planet, just kys now and save years of pain.

With the neighbor's what? Or are you one of the uneducated dipshits who punctuates every plural with an apostrophe?

Unless you can tolerate the idea of being anyone's bitch in prison because of your addiction, this should be a golden opportunity to fight it. Try getting addicted to something like drawing an X on every day of a calendar leading up to the day you get it taken off. Then once you have it off, instead of going out and buying alcohol, make it (not fucking bathtub moonshine, actual quality drink) yourself, and make a deal that you only drink your own. If you have an addictive personality, trick it into getting into a new hobby. It won't be easy, but life ain't easy. If you think it is, after that bracelet is off, go to some third world countries and see how so many people in them still have hope despite living actually shitty lives.

I had one that didn't even work. I got scheduled for work at the last minute and didnt notify them ahead of time and I didnt wanna loose my job so I just went for it. They didnt even know I left my house until I told them. I was sober and I was being honest with them but im pretty sure they send out faulty machines all the time.

Auto correct is a bitch.

But fuck you and fuck the niggers in 3rd world counties.

Rauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

roasted op so i wouldn't have to, thank you user

What pain?

Good, enjoy a life of self-destruction. You know what I said was true, but you're too busy being a little bitch to live a better life. Go to the liquor store right now and enjoy the best drink you'll ever have.

I have a similar monitor that alerts authorities if i go near schools and playgrounds

What the fuck? Didn't even know that such a device existed, talk about cruel and unusual punishment. Thought it was just a normal ankle bracelet from the thumb.

You're right and I might.

Gotta stop cheating on tests, user.