This is the President of the United States

This is the President of the United States

think about that for a minute

yyyyyep. that was an awesome ride. glad hillary is bawling in a corner somewhere with her rapist husband

Gotta say still won't ever forget that day and how everyone was kind of in shock but deep down knew that's how it would end.

Democrats best figure out how to stop turning white people into doormats for any sort of minority group.

shopped.

You're right. I don't usually think about how lucky we are to have such a fucking alpha saviour as our president. You just brightened up my day a little bit.

Feminism is cancer they always blame everything on an man. The pay wage is a lie. That they are treated worse than a man is a lie.
Fatshaming is ok!
If a woman wants to be slutty it's a sin, but if one of the ugly feminists goes half naked on the roads it's fighting for their rights.
Do you know how men fight for their rights? On wars like the french revolution. Men are the one who go to the front in wartime not women. Men always went hunting to provide food and women had the taks to watch for the kids. Today nobody has any time for kids and now they are all autistic. Feminism causes Autism!!

haha i woke up and my brother said Mr. Garrison won (south park) and it took me a minute to realize he meant my boy donny

I also remember 2015

Sweet justice.

got that right, man!

I also hope next election or the one after we get a competent female conservative running for office. That'd be amazing

I for one love this crazy world we live in now.

that would be golden. "whats that about a woman being president? i thought you would be happy!"

>Democrats best figure out how to stop turning white people into doormats for any sort of minority group.
Democrats don't actually care about poor people, they just hate anyone who's better off than them. If all the richest people are white then they're happy to indiscriminately trample over an entire race in an attempt to take them down, and fire up a ton of dangerous racial tensions in the process.

America needs a Margaret Thatcher.

Trump is the antichrist, fucking devil will end america, like all republicans want to do, they are the most evil people on the earth.

He is fucking awful, but I can't believe I would be happier with Shitbag Hillary in office either. Fucking primary voters doomed us from both sides.

go kill some more babies, whydontcha yah lil angel you

you are fucking pathetic
that is not how human being fucking think, you fucking retard.

The left would say she isn't really a woman.
Trump should say he's a woman and insist that the press use his preferred pronouns. That would fucking kill them. "First woman president Trump."

>actually defending Republicans
you are why the west is dying you disgusting loser.

not how humans work, how misguided liberals think

salty

OH MY LORD, YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT

She kinda fucked us up:
her massive budget cut destroyed our military, our education system, our hospitals...
She has put us all in danger, less police officers, less military....

no shit im salty, im sick of these warmongering, oligarchal cunts destroying my country!

give me a fucking break

>Democrats embrace everyone who hates the West
>Shit on whites
>Tear down western civ classes
>Replace with Rigoberto
>Attack Christianity
>Destroy nuclear family
B-b-b-but we are defending the West!
>KYS

open borders too, the worst

I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT EITHER YOU FUCKING PIG, GET THE PROPAGANDA OUT OF YOUR HEAD WE ARE ALL HUMAN NOT POLITICAL TOOLS MEANT TO DIVIDE EACHOTHER

>warmongering, oligarchal cunt

You already have a shill thread going.

I think your capslock got stuck, gaylord.

I can only get so hard, OP

id take bernie over her. im conservitive, but id rather take a guy i wouldnt agree with than someone destroying us

Give it a rest for an hour.

You have no arguments because you are a demon sent from hell, you only rely on ignorance.

sure kid

We're doing fine

what the fuck? dont liberals hate religion haha

you needed a semi-colon; that's a comma splice.

We all would. Anyone could have won against Trump. They fucked up big time. I'm just not sure why there is a thread about it every hour.

Honestly feel bad for any Canadian men who aren't actively bi or gay.

im not a liberal you fucking dickhead. and religion isnt the foundation of the truth that you are a fucking demon

while i do disagree (im a trump dude) im not gonna scream at you haha. i agree how irritating it gets to talk about it, even though i can never resist replying.

She reversed the post-war consensus which had the government meddling in every corner of the economy for forty years, and which had resulted in stagnation and a lack of innovation and growth, turning Britain into the "sick man of Europe" while Germany was booming with its hands-off policies.

Some aspects were a bitter pill to swallow, but on the whole her reshaping of society was beneficial.

a demon isnt a religious concept?

no, religion is an organised construct of spirituality and thievery, truth still stands on its own without the elite telling you what it is.

now im confused. im a demon, religion is theivery, some elite shit. you do you my man. im not here for this

you cant elect a child rapist president and then expect your muh clinton was a rapist zingers to have any effect anymore.

no, you're only here to subvert people into believing that trump is anything but a con man, like all politicians.

Every dipshit on the planet turned into a blogger for HuffPo or Breitbart in November of 2016. It gets annoying as hell regardless of your political affiliation.

stop accusing people of random shit, Abigail Williams

no im not, im here to see the smart people say funny shit

yep. i want a second of just no politics lol

It would normally be hilarious. But then we've got Theresa May.

Piñera was the president of Chile and you guys are doing the same tactic like piñera haters.

gringos culiaos marionetas.

Sh is only prime minister because of the slander about Corbyn being a crazy leftist and the whole americanised youth thinking conservative means the same thing here as it does in burgerland.

Christianity is a joke.

Competent Republican woman...KEK

Preaching to the choir m80. The vitriol slung at Corbyn has been ridiculous. Just depressing that so many people but into Murdoch's lies. Corbyn is the shot in the arm this country needs. Just waiting for every other fucker to wake up.

"BY ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR ON THIS GOOD EARTH"

"I BIT YOU STAND, MEN OF THE WEST"

Wining bitches like you are just bumps in the road to victory as we gut out losers like you.

absolutely

Oh look, it's known agent of the Russian Federation Jill Stein.

you're on the back carriage, but those looking from the outside can see where you're heading.

*bought. Not but..

MAGA!

>of Chile
Tovarishch!

>the president is a rapist
>the allegations are true because a woman cried

Bill Clinton is a rapist. Sorry if that hurts your fee fees.

kinda falls apart with that big CAMPAIGN 2016 on the side. The Trump train succeeded and won the election. Maybe you should come to the outside of your echo chamber now.

Just like Death, it beats the alternative.

Yes, he is the President. I'm glad you've stopped denying it. What are you? A lonely bitter neckbeard high off Keith Olbermann protein shakes and late night comedy TV?

Actually if you could comprehend, it's showing that after the promise of the election, the train is taking a detour, aka Trump is now a puppet for republicans and is tarnishing the faith of his voters.

TOP ZOZZLE tru that man