What are Muslims like in your country?

What are Muslims like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4yjc1Df1oY
youtube.com/watch?v=ow4R1TkbIt4
youtube.com/watch?v=d-Y3PnEqHAw
fao.org/docrep/v6200t/v6200T09.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My grandma is one. She's a regular grandma. No hijab.

generally non-confrontational and nice people

Scum of the Earth.

they are range from de facto atheist to Tsarnaev brothers

>muslim
what's that? Jesus Christ Akbar bismillah

Hardoworking, rather quiet, friendly and pay taxes.

They have built this cute mosque on the south.
I like them.

>What are Muslims like in your country?
who ?

How do guinea pigs taste like? there's not much meat on them is there?

Not much indeed, but it is really nutritious and has very little fat. It kinda tastes like chicken.
Most of us consume it because we're used to.

Check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=D4yjc1Df1oY

Better than the ones in Europe but that's not saying much

Chill.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow4R1TkbIt4

>Married to one
Her whole family of her generation is really nice, with their only flaw being Islam. Some are more atheistic some are more mudslime, and generally the more religious they are the less human they are. Some of the older generation are irredeemably racist, violent and basically evil.

More generally they tend not to mix or assimilate, and like the UK, are basically scum.

Pretty good, comparatively. I mean, unlike Americans, they don't drone strike schools and hospitals.

>you could have saved her ;_;
I'm literally in love with her bruhs

youtube.com/watch?v=d-Y3PnEqHAw

what's her nationality

>Went to Colombia instead of Miami

Is there a difference.

Lmao sandniggers demanding prayer times in public schools and suing anyone (including muslims) who say anything negative about Islam is non-confrontational?

But Americans are killing muslims, so that's a good thing for everyone. Muslims mostly kill other muslims, which is great, but occasionally they kill people that matter.

I don't exactly keep my head in the sand but I've never met a muslim irl who stands for either of those principles

>muslims don't immediately go around telling people they are islamists
No shit

are they hard to farm

better than the average german.

Turks that grow tobacco.
You have tatars

Not at all.
Actually, we have been sending some to Africa.
fao.org/docrep/v6200t/v6200T09.htm

I've only really gotten to know 4 or 5 muslims well in my life, and only one of them held anything near fundemental views, and it was only about women and gender roles

assuming every muslim you see is an extreme fundamentalist sworn to taking down and dismantling western society is a pretty unhealthy way to live pham

Most are bad. By bad I mean unintelligent and hold primitive views. Paradoxically, Muslims are less disciplined and commit more crime, even though their religion mandates them to wake up early and Sharia cuts off hands as a punishment for burglary. If we did that, there wouldn't be a single Moroccan with hands in the country.

Occasionally you find a good one. One of my friends for example.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Same. Remember Beslan.

Girls: studious commies with multicolored headscarves
Guys: rich normies with fast cars

Nonexistent.

Depends, Bosnian Muslims who moved to Croatia earlier and assimilated are great and you usually dont hear from them (they call themselves Muslim Croats, and one of our extreme right politicians Hasanbegovic is one), but Muslims coming from Bosnia and Albania today are shit, they are generally more backwards but since the war have become more radicalized and nationalistic (though they still better keep their heads low as we are not cucks like our friends from western part of continent)

i am very happy, i hope all european kids die.

They probably have links to Iran, hamas, Hezbollah or any other goatfucker terrorist organizations, but we rarely hear about them since they are still an insignificant part of the whole population

Why do mudshits like yourself LARP as white people online?

Most of the ones I've meet are either Sup Forumstards or hardcore communists. Disclaimer on that I've only really been around somewhat secular ones.