Why are people sad this dudes dead? all he was was a drug addict nobody

why are people sad this dudes dead? all he was was a drug addict nobody

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2rhy1Kb6FkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip lil peep

:^ )

They struck the youth demographic while the iron was hot. This was pre-emo post-goth so angry teens found a musical outlet that was linkin park. Add on to the normalization of anime in a broader media seemed to align with LP and angst.
In other words you shouldve been there as a going teen. Affected so many youths at the time

i remember some emo bitch telling me died in 2007, but they found a guy that sounded just like him.

who cares what he did to help people feel better

he was an addict pos that's all that matters

having an issue with addiction does not correlate with whether you're a good person or not.

Looks like a faget.

He died along with the rest of his childhood friends from other bands because skippy needed organs to give to hillary.

his music wasn't even deep, just stupid emos screaming about how sad they are.

But he tried so hard? And got so far...

>a drug addict nobody

He was a drug addict somebody. You're just a shit posting nobody.

op your doctor probably prescribes you drugs

nope if you abuse drugs you're trash

seems to be what Sup Forums thinks of people

HAHAHA EPIC COMEBACK!

as if i can afford medical insurance
i live in america LMAO

but in the end, it doesn't even matter.... (he cashed out)

Explain?

Disbelieve.

youtu.be/2rhy1Kb6FkU

Not sure. I really don't care. He was a fucking asshole that told his fans to "stab themselves in the face if they don't like Linkin Park's newest album".... let's face it.. IT SUCKED!!! So fuck him.. and he pouted and killed himself because fans lashed out at him for being an asshole.

Just like me you little fucker

>Why do people care, he was This thing I said
>Gives an answer
> Is still this thing I said so it doesn't matter

Some people have a false connection to celebs and when they die their connections are hurt. The last act of suicide doesn't overrides all they did before.

if you couldn't tell im using satire.

everyone shit talks lil peep yet defends trash artists like this.

him doing drugs doesn't matter to me it's just to bait people in and say it doesn't matter bc he was a "good guy" even though he treated his fans and everyone like shit

but someone like peep who's honest about his addictions and problems and actually cared about his fans gets put down and then people act like it's good he's dead and he deserved it.

>drug addict nobody
lol selling millions of records and being super rich makes you a nobody? ok

and before someone's saying im sucking peeps dick i didn't even listen to him or know about him

but you faggots crucify one person and praise another

People sometimes look similar.

i listened to like 30 seconds of a couple songs by him after seeing him on here so much.

a lot of it was just about drugs and meh but i found some that we're deep where you can clearly hear this kid was hurting but all people want to do is slam him because he had an addiction

to the people who see this/reply that slam these kids that have issues but defend the fuck out of emo groups that sexually assault and treat their fans like shit

kys.