What are American like in your country?

What are American like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

kennelliitto.fi/en/dogs-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We organize rape gangs to sodomize hapless c*anadian males.

top lads

There are no Americans only Russians.

pretty ok, don't see them often as i don't live close to the border

day of the grill

fat

hahaha yeah

Depressed, anxious, unemployed, unattractive

>be American
>get fat
>get heart attack
>go to hospital
>get better
>see bill
>get another heart attack

And how are we?

they shill for serbia on jewtube

quite alright on average. i mean, they're a bit simple in the head, but they're friendly and sincere. i'd rather hang out with an honest idiot than an uptight prick like some euro cunt

I literally cannot distinguish the Americans from the Canadians

Most Russian tourists I see walk in groups with their wife and children. I have never seen a Russian walking alone. Russians usually speak their weird Slavic language and go to all kinds of tourist attractions.

Serial killers

They speak your poverty language

That's because c*nada isn't real. It's a lie invented by the jude controlled american government

>visit Canada for the day
>people are nice and talk to you even girls
like it a lot

Because we are one nation divided artificially

Meh. Sorry about that. I was in Finland many times, and I even saw the demonstration. Helsinki looks like St.Petersburg, to be honest.

Russians did build up Helsinki so it doesn't surprise me

White american IQs are on average higher than European IQs

There is no reason to be sorry. Russians don't cause problems in the area where I'm living and we benefit from you guys coming here and staying in our hotels. One guy who I know rents rooms and majority of his customers are from Russia.

REEEEEEE

Anglican master race, athiests BTFO

They always speek loud, as if they are deaf or can't here their own voice. Otherwise they are nice.

It seems like this picture confuses and scares off Yuropoors

You know the Anglicans are the church on England right, they are europeens

>older tourists
Mostly ok, a bit ignorant sometimes but in an innocent way.

>19 and 20 year olds that cross the border to drink in pubs
Fucking retarded, I see now why America doesn't let them drink, they can't handle it. At least the drunk girls are easy though

That chart is for whites living in the U.S not the U.K

Yeah but they are a smaller population than all the other churches because it's practitioners are literally tied to the Church of England because it's mostly diaspora and second gen British-Americans. The Epicostal Church is the United States-based member church of the worldwide Anglican Communion. Americans are mostly not real Anglos but German-irish mutts who are either standard (Other) protestant or just Catholics.

Most Americans are Anglo with some German or Irish in them.

Anglican churches here in the U.S are usually breakaways from the mainstream Episcopal church because they don't agree with them on certain things and on their websites they usually make it very clear that they don't allow gay marriages and the like

Based 2bh, the gays are evil

Yeah there are some really nasty ones

They're fine, my maths teacher in high school was American and a Mormon

I noticed, that finns do love dogs. Is there a root of this dog-owning tradition?

The majority of white Americans are Anglo, they just report as whatever meme heritage they want to

I have no idea. When I wrote about you guys travelling in groups with your families I originally made the observations when I was walking with my dog in nearby parks.

"There are about 650,000 dogs in Finland and pedigree dogs account for 80% of this number. Finland is home to more than 300 dog breeds and each of them has its own breed association. The Finnish Kennel Club registers some 50,000 dogs each year."

kennelliitto.fi/en/dogs-0

Tourists are nice, loud and a bit obnoxious but overall pretty good.

I lived in Cambridge for a bit so I met a few of their military types; The Airman seemed ok but their infantry were a bit stereotypical, though no worse than your average squaddie.

like this

easy to scam tourists
airport workers who carry their bags make them pay a lot more because they can't read the signs in arabic

Hearing damage from shooting

That's because infantry is solidly working class in background.