My younger brother is a fatass. However, somehow he manages to be very popular. This extremely hot chick is into him...

My younger brother is a fatass. However, somehow he manages to be very popular. This extremely hot chick is into him. As the older brother, I want him to succeed with this bitch.

How much of a chance does a fat but charming guy have with a hot chick? Do you anons know any fat guys that make it work with hot bitches?

>Do you anons know any fat guys that make it work with hot bitches?
Plenty. Confidence, humor and attitude goes a long waty

obviously he has something figured out. back off and let whatever is going to happen happen. i can tell that youre only going to fuck it up by sticking your neck in.

Also this. Let him run his game, don't fuck it up.

Damn get a life man. Why are you worried about the girls your younger brother might get with and seeking advice for him you freakalobe. Go get your own hot bitch

Well, he's had a rare, debilitating disease for seven years and it almost drove him to suicide while almost destroying my family. But he found an effective treatment. I guess my thought process is now just "go go go little man" after seven years of hell. But you're right, I'll let him go.

hm. i understand. you're protective. but you do need to back off.

What's the disease

I would rather not say, considering that he is in some medical journals. Extreme, extreme pain. Had to take him out of school.

Don't be a faggot, just tell me the name of it at least

You guys are right. This is stupid. I'm just really happy for him and I hope it works out.

fatcuntitis

Good brother!

it's called jerry the jelly bellied bastard syndrome

is she pic related
also how old is he

fat boys suck a good dick. try him OP

CRPS/RSD that spread throughout his entire body neck down so that he couldn't move. Basically, his body was tricked into believing it was experiencing extreme trauma and unleashed the according pain signals. His muscles began to tighten and it began to morph his posture and bone structure, his legs turned purple and literally began to bow outward. However he was able to reset the pain signals through an extremely rigorous exercise regimen. He continues to exercise to keep it in remission but has had a really hard time cutting the weight he gained.

Confidence and being funny will make him attractive to them. As long as he's clean and not a slob if he's got good personality and game he can probably pull solid girls.

I fucking hate fat people and the excuses they'll come up with. I just read that whole thing, and it could probably pass as a real thing

You're just gonna hold him back dude, don't bother.

I'm not sure what you're saying. But he can only do cardio. They don't want him lifting for strength or mass because they are afraid an injury will trigger the disease. So he's stuck with cardio. He is losing weight, just very, very slowly.

Yeah I know. I'll back off.

No you need to move out and create some distance

No he sounds like any other generic fatty.
>I can't do this, I can't do that, my body won't let me
Fuck him and you for making excuses for him.

i have a cousin with this. literally watched her body shrivel up in agony. they stuck her in some institution and have her all doped up. she sits around in a wheelchair all day in agony on all these drugs. crps is hell on earth.

/r/LaurenSouthern/comments/6soan1/jess_southern_laurens_sexy_sista/

Well, nothing you can do to help the guy but I suppose it really depends on one thing. Lost of fat funny dudes get in tight with hot chicks but is he really dominant enough for them to see him sexually or his he just the funny fat guy of their crew (note every crew needs a funny fat crew member, it's part of the dynamic).

The funny fat dude can clean up with women.... I know being one myself, but sometimes it's really hard to tell if it's genuine interest or just being your buddy because you're fun to be around. There's been a couple of times where I thought the interest was a sure thing and got shut down, but it's been genuine just as often.

this is what my cousins hands look like. crps is worse than death