What's a good cigarette for occasional smokers Sup Forums?

What's a good cigarette for occasional smokers Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Candy cigarettes

Totally depends on your preference. I like marlboro lights because I don't care for menthol. Way less people bum from me too because they like menthols.

Why dont you use e-cigs already

Camels aren't bad, Marlboros are pretty good too, but stay away from American Spirits.

For a special occasion, roll your own. Preferably Amsterdam Shag.

If you only smoke occasionally you should just stop doing that. That's how i became full time.
If you think you have a handle on things, just use Google and find the cig w the least amt of nicotine in it.
Unless you want a jolt of nicotine. Then smoke Marlboro reds or American spirits. Or camel lucky strikes

Why user?

Anything but what you posted. Camel Crush are fucking disgusting. You either have bland shit flavor or overpowering toothpaste with those things.

newports

If you can get them, Lark and Mevius. I smoked them in Japan. Low nicotine and strong flavour.

Camel Turkish Gold

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

he doesn't enjoy things as much as the rest of us

marlboro smooth, taste like mentos or some shit iirc. only problem for me was when i started smoking them pretty much exclusively, i got a pretty bad cough. if you only smoke like 1-2 a day, i'd go with them. if you're more in half a pack a day + territory, you might want to just smoke them occasionally

Camels are my go to.
Not him, but AS smoke like shit and they don't taste particularly great.

The word of god

>not Turkish Royal
You're doing it wrong.

my last name is doré, I have a certain bias

plus. royal isn't as royal as gold.

27s or smooths for menthol

Export A greens

>inb4 green death

My go-to.

Tastiest cigarette hands down. Smells like chocolate

I want to start rolling my own, what's some good tabaco to start with?

used to smoke marlboro golds and no im not a persian

also went cold turkey about a year ago going from a casual smoker to nothing and it was surprisingly really easy

Not only are they relatively strong since they're not full of fillers like mainstream cigs, but as a result they smoke nearly twice as long. Technically I suppose they're supposed to be healthier but I think that only applies if you're a heavy smoker.

Marlboro Lights is the clear choice

...if you're a soyboy or female.

parliaments are great my dude

hows being in the UK

John Wayne wouldn't be impressed

would not know

djarum black

kek

Don't get Djarum Blacks, the new ones suck. Used to smoke the originals and they were great, but once the ban on flavored filters went into effect they changed them so they could be called "filtered cigars" instead of cigarettes. They taste like shit now.

marlboro lights are a true white american working class cigarette

Not user 1 but American Spirits are shit tier scrap tobacco. Fuck, give me traffics before an AS anyday.

Turkish Royals

kools nigga

Marlboro Midnights