If you can figure out this one Sup Forums I'll be proud:

If you can figure out this one Sup Forums I'll be proud:
What question must always be answered, "Yes"?

Are you alive?

Are traps gay?

no
no

A person asked this question will never be able to truthfully answer with a "NO".

It doesn't exist. You could always say no, even if saying no makes no sense.

Do leftists always end up eating their own?

answering yes has to make sense logically
how do you know you're alive?

Fine then.
"Does something exist?"

the answer to this is both yes and no. something may or may not exist

Are you awake?
Are you alive?
Can you hear me?
Is OP a faggot?

Wrong, the answer to "Does something exist?" must be yes. With no specified reference, if anything at all exists, the answer is yes. Since the question can't be asked or answered if nothing exists, something exists.

true. but remember the original question, "what question must 'always' be answered with yes?". this implies that everything must always be able to answer this with a yes.
something that doesn't exist would answer no

Are there only two genders?

Uh want to smoke a bowl

Something that doesn't exist can't answer at all or even be asked. The only answer that can ever be given is yes.

Does OP like to suck on cocks?

Mind if I vape?

gj u won

"are you a god?"

Excuse me Mrs. Prostitute will you do bareback anal in exchange for a $10 Outback Steakhouse gift card?

What is the opposite of "no"?

you miss the point, with 'always' it's meant that it must be answered through all time.
if the universe is deterministic then it's 4dimensional which means you could say that something doesn't and does exist at the same time since you can calculate how the universe was and how it will be to the point of non-existance before big bang
time becomes irrelevant

Passed-out drunk?

How do you pronounce "Yes"?

Was Hitler a sensitive man?

Kek

Is it true that traps are not gay if the penis is feminine?

No. If time is part of the universe and only exists as part of the universe, then for all points in time the universe would have existed and thus something would exist. There would be no "before" the big bang.

What is the opposite of "no".

This.

Roofy-colada?

Was hitler right?

There is no one clear cut answer to this. Amiright?

Did trump make america great again?

there's nothing that says that time is only part of our universe. time could contain our universe

Time is a property of the universe. Saying that time contains the universe is nonsensical.

Have you ever told a lie?

multiverse theory is far from nonsensical.
plus time is entropy, entropy is complexity/chaos. following that backwards in time gives perfect order, which is equal to non-existence.

Is liking traps gay?

Is it possible for any regular, nonmute, neurotypical human to say yes, regardless of whether it sounds weird due to an accent?

The answer has to be "Are you Dead?" or "Can you Breathe?" :)

>multiverse theory is far from nonsensical
It's also entirely hypothetical and does not equal "time containing the universe". You would just switch universe with multiverse. Something still exists.
>plus time is entropy
No.
>entropy is complexity/chaos
Works as an analogy, but isn't really.
>following that backwards in time gives perfect order, which is equal to non-existence.
No. Non-existence can't have properties, because it doesn't exist.

multiverse theory is supported by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and indeterminacy. These concepts aren't in anyway less superior than the Newtonian deterministic universe.
>time is entropy
time 'causes' entropy
>perfect order isn't non-existence
I could prove that perfect order is a synonym with nothing but I'm pretty tired as is. Just try to picture the most perfectly ordered system and you might see my viewpoint.

>multiverse theory is supported by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and indeterminacy
The multiverse theory is only one interpretation of several. The issue is that we currently have no way to test for it.
>These concepts aren't in anyway less superior than the Newtonian deterministic universe.
We already know that Newtonian physics is fundamentally wrong. I don't know why you bring this up as it's irrelevant.
>time 'causes' entropy
Still no. Entropy can remain unchanged over time.
>I could prove that perfect order is a synonym with nothing
I'm not inclined to take your word for it.
>Just try to picture the most perfectly ordered system and you might see my viewpoint.
I can't picture "the most perfectly ordered system" because I am not perfectly ordered. I am incapable of doing such a thing. You're almost engaged in a form of ontological argument, with the problems that come along with it.

underrated post

I concede defeat
I will still stand behind the perfect order=nothing statement though, but won't give any reasoning behind it

"Do i ask you right now something?" is the right answer