The catch me outside girl and her eleven brain cells were signed to atlantic records...

the catch me outside girl and her eleven brain cells were signed to atlantic records, how does it feel that shes a millionaire and you're not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw
youtu.be/0GDOC1_x4pA
youtu.be/5iubDTkT3Y4
youtu.be/utqp7ECKUl0
youtube.com/watch?v=EzWSmlH40-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is /ourgirl/

at least shes an actual girl

I'm betting her music is shit.

How do I feel that I'm not a 14 year old girl who is being exploited by her parents and the music industry and is universally mocked?
Good.

i doubt she knows whats happening

you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw

Why do you think she's stupid? If she's a millionaire, she's smarter than me by the rules of the world we actually live in, and I have no complaints.

If Chuck Berry was alive and young today, he'd write "These Heaux".

yeah you do sound retarded
money doesnt equal intelligence, you would know if you had either of those things

>exploited by her parents
she got famous because her mom couldn't handle how out of control she was

Money means nothing
A large part of good music is created by people who don't have major label deals

Like a failure.

I guess I'll wallow in it.

I mean it wasn't THAT bad desu
If she wasn't an infamous media criminal y'all'd be sucking her dick and calling her queen n shit.

Yes it does, as you'd know if you were old enough to post here. Intelligence is about surviving in the world. Seeing through it, calling everyone a phoney, is not intelligence.

This isn't about good music, this is about prospering in the world. Cash me outside girl is smarter than all the retards who still have dayjobs at 40 so that their music can remain "pure".

she's hot as fuck tho

if youre into 13-14 year olds. lots of clips she looks older but some she looks like a total kid and its creepy

she got millions handed to her because she has a huge social media presence from being on dr phil, i dont call that being smart buddy

I'm doing that now. I like her for the same reasons as I like Ke$ha and Iggy Azalea - unapologetically trashy girls who are completely unlikeable and irreedemable by PC feminist crap are always heartening to me.

good

You're naive.

That is being smart, really obviously. That's how to succeed right now, not ten years ago or at some point in the future. She is rich before she even had to work, and she got rich through being blankly amoral jailbait. This is literally what rock and roll was always meant to achieve. She is what Elvis, and Chuck Berry, and Bo Diddley, and all those other horny bastards, dreamed of summoning into being.

Thanks Sup Forums

The point I was trying to make is that money doesn't matter, seeing how important is to OP.

Yes goy, capitalism is good! Now get back to work so Mr. Rosenberg can afford his new yac- I mean so you can live the American dream!

if you ever actually been around a problem child like her then you would know her mother didn't put her up to being like this or whatever you're implying

But money does matter. Money matters more than anything. That's why you and I have heard of every artist we've ever heard of - their wares were for sale.

Dude, she only got on TV because her parents wanted her there. You don't fly to a TV studio with something you're ashamed of, you hide it.

This is probably a weird thing to comment on but her lip-syncing in the new music video is so fucking shitty

I love the only argument against capitalism is that its not perfect. grow up.

Not true, by the way. Like I said, a large majority of good music was made by people who weren't filthy rich and didn't sell out stadiums.

It's not how much you have it's how you spend it.

I'd probably blow it on a million dollar comic book.

Money doesn't equal intelligience

yeah but are they remembered?

The absolute state of this board, Jesus fucking Christ... How are people even defending this?

There's a difference between becoming successful through intelligence and becoming successful through luck, you fucking moron.

This is a more retarded statement than any of Bregoli's.

Read what I wrote. This isn't about playing stadiums. All those musicians were offering their music for sale. This is because adults need money to live.

You know Big Star?

no, i do not
and more people will remember and hear of danielle bregolli than them my friend

Doesn't change the fact that she's a shitty mother, she's enabling it, this whole Cash Me Outside shit is a literal meme, the girl is playing a character and her mother recognizes the opportunistic side of it and recognizes the attention albeit it being almost universally negative and decides to cash in on it with her daughter, thus ultimately exploiting and whoring out her own child to our zombified social media nightmare world. You can't seriously buy into the Dr.Phil "bad kid" narrative.

Yes it does, because prosperity=survival.

What is there to condemn? How old are you?

>the girl is playing a character
is she though?

She wasn't just lucky, she deliberately set out to get famous, aided by her family. She's no different from Christina Aquilera or Taylor Swift, just a different social class.

every1 is play character
stay woke friend

>Yes it does, because prosperity=survival.
>we still live in a life or death world

lmfao dude, separate intelligence from money and stop thinking in evolutionary terms and think in todays terms. you dont have to be smart to cash a lottery ticket

The professional musicians who worked for pay and split up when it no longer made financial sense to continue? Why yes, I do.

You should listen to them user

You can acknowledge that she's wealthy and that's it. Don't over romanticize every aspect of her success. Not to mention that no one takes her seriously and that she's milked her status of an Internet meme. How's that for a legacy? Perfect in your eyes, I'd suppose.

Listen, I'm not saying she ISN'T a complete retard but her image and personality is calculated and meant to be provocative. Like, "Hey everybody look at this 14 year old girl who talks like a black girl and looks older than she is in pictures and attracts creeps and exploitative people looking to make a quick buck out of her and use her calculated image for mutual benefit! Isn't that something!"
See what I'm saying?

>she deliberately set out to get famous
Yes, by unintentionally becoming a meme and then capitalizing on it. No one has ever done that before! What a genius!

She didn't cash a lottery ticket, she built a media profile on purpose, then took an offer she got on the basis of her likely earning potential from other businesspeople. Grow up.

Yes, we do live in a life-or-death world. The noose tightens round the necks of every successive generation that doesn't get rich. There is no point in celebrating the "intelligence" that results in poverty with pomposity.

yeah true but i feel like shes a 14 year old that acts like that anyway and the record labels and advertisers are just using her actual personality to cash in

youtu.be/0GDOC1_x4pA
Please endure this if you can.

OH FUCKIN BOY MY FRIEND YOU ARE DUMB

SHE WENT ON DOCTOR PHIL, SAID SOME STUPID SHIT TRYING TO FIGHT AN AUDIENCE MEMBER BECAUSE SHES WHITE TRASH, PEOPLE CAUGHT ON, AND SHE BECAME FAMOUS

SHE IS NOT A GENIUS, SHE JUST SAID THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME

1. I didn't romanticize it, you're the one being romantic.

2. I take her more seriously than I take teenage boys getting upset about her on this thread.

3. The only legacy that matters is financial.

>There is no point in celebrating the "intelligence" that results in poverty with pomposity.
If anyone doubted this board is dead - here it is.

She wasn't unintentionally appearing on TV as a conspicuous and outrageous character.

>SHE IS NOT A GENIUS, SHE JUST SAID THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME

That's all it takes.

Get laid.

that doesnt make you smart, why are you so obsessed with proving she is intelligent

So? That's not what she's famous for. A handful of idiots that appear on the Dr. Phil Show are equally as "conspicuous and outrageous." The only reason you are aware of her existence is because she said something retarded and """""funny""""" enough to create a meme out of. That's literally it.

The awe aspiring final blow of a man with no arguments - "get laid". I'm sure the lack of culture is nothing but positive for a nation. You're also pretending that music production is the only way of making a profit. Listen to this man, learn something:
youtu.be/5iubDTkT3Y4
youtu.be/utqp7ECKUl0

she got lucky

Why are you obsessed with ignoring her obvious intelligence?

It wasn't retarded, it was a deliberate provocation. You must think wrestling's real if you think this girl didn't set out to be famous. Most people who become memes disappear. This girl capitalized on it immediately.

You presumably mean "awe-inspiring". I don't need an argument because I'm not the one whining that reality should be other than what it is. This IS American culture. All popular music is this. None of it is better or worse than this, and not to accept that is to be naive. I never suggested that music is the only way to make a profit, but I don't think you meant to write that anyway. I'll watch those videos of some old failure pontificating when you get laid.

She got lucky in that her parents took her to Dr. Phil to launch her media career. About as lucky as Taylor Swift or any former stage kid.

at least i still have my dignity

probably not much if we're honest

Let me rephrase:

At least I have a shred of dignity

>It wasn't retarded, it was a deliberate provocation. You must think wrestling's real if you think this girl didn't set out to be famous. Most people who become memes disappear. This girl capitalized on it immediately.
What fucking point are you even trying to make? Yes, she set out to be famous after she realized she could capitalize on making a fool out of herself. The point is that that doesn't make her intelligent.
If you honestly think that a fucking 14 year old meticulously planned her rise to stardom by going on a TV show that her parents set her up for and using that particular phrase that she somehow knew full well would make her a meme, then you're even more stupid than she is.

She is lucky you fag. Do you really think she intentionally created a meme, do you really think she was a bitch to her mom, ONLy in order to become a fucking meme, then create music, jesus. fucking idiot fagggot, I dont care i you are baiting. kill yourself, fag.

don't worry, when she's of age i'll fuck her

>skinny 14 year old with an obnoxious personality and huge tits
anime is becoming real

kek

Yes, it does make her intelligent. It's not the phrase, it's the attitude. Not how she said it, but what she said, she knew would get attention.

You actually think people go on Dr. Phil against their will, don't you? You believe in the world of Dr. Phil. No wonder you're getting angry at the real world.

She intentionally said something outrageous that became a meme. She intended to be famous, she knew her fame would take place mainly on the internet, call that being an intentional meme creator if you like.

The American, i.e Japanese, Dream!

This thread is full of

1. People Bregoli's age who are angry because they'd never speak to their moms the way Bregoli was portrayed as doing in a TV show, and/or

2. People angry because they want to fuck her until her teeth rattle and hate themselves for it.

>She intentionally said something outrageous that became a meme
She agreed to be on Dr. Phil, she was obviously approached by the show, by chance. She didn't orchestrate the whole thing, idiot fag kill yourself. Danielle 'Dumb Bitch' Bregoli didn't ASK to be on dr phil idiot fag.

>AND NO ONE ELSE!
dumb idiot. fag. kill yourself

mfw I match these

idiot

i didnt get on social media and tv acting like an idiot because my ego, dignity, and integrity lock me inside of the confines of society. she is truly free and a cultural phenom and source of entertainment for millions now. i am not.

u basement dwelling nerds are just mad youre stuck in prison with the rest of us while shes out there doing/saying whatever she wants making millions of dollars.

>Yes, it does make her intelligent.
You can keep saying this all you want, but it doesn't make it true. Taking advantage of something isn't a sign of intelligence.

Let's crash capitalism. It's objectively bad now.

straight up mean
you're confusing objective with subjective

dumb idiot faggot, I bet your a tranny.
stupid idiot fag. please die. no one likes you .. ou sound like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=EzWSmlH40-A

what if i don't feel guilty for feeling attracted to her? :^)

u sound like ur stuck in the prison of society bro xd

10 to 15 years from now she'll either be a washed-up celebrity that basically everyone has forgotten or a multi-millionaire

1. how is daniell linguine not contained in society
2. go fuck off to the woods themn, f a g
U R A DUMB IDIOT

shes making millions of dollars by speaking words into a mic. youre slaving away 40 hours a week at some shit job. shes more free than you haha idiot

Dude, you're seriously arguing that a chick who said "cash me ousside howbow dah" is intelligent.

Big titties

>by chance

Mm, no sweetie.

These posts confirm the "salty underageb&s" theory. Do you go to school with Bregoli or something? Sucks to be you now she's got mad bank and you're still scrubs, lol.

Agreed, she exemplifes the same lifeforce you see in Gene Vincent.

>Taking advantage of something isn't a sign of intelligence.
Yes it is.

Then at least you have some self-knowledge. I bet you're not salty, either.

Or... Madam President.

Yeah, I am. The thing is, I can't see why you think she's not intelligent. She was being provocative on purpose, it paid off, she knew how to make it work for her, now she's a recording artist. If you can show me one unintelligent thing she did, feel free.

Lol look at this unenlightened blue pilled cuck! Money matters yea but you're worshipping it like a retard

I'm not worshipping it, I'm acknowledging that all popular music is a product made for the marketplace. Memeing aside, what are you even arguing?

>Money matters more than anything
Time. Health. that was easy

Bregoli lives in America, where money determines how much you'll get of both of those.

>Time, health, money
It's not how much you have, it's what you do with it.