Rate my Girlfriends cat

Rate my Girlfriends cat.

She chokes her daily.

10/10 beautiful cat

Thanks fam. Post pics of ur cat too. This is her other cat

10/10 is fine too

Would love to see some more of your gf though, she looks mighty fine.

that's a pretty pussy
how red is the other one?

This is a cat thread, but sure I guess...

post ginger nudes

Oh my gawd, she's lovely.

This is Beky meditating on her.

awesomecolorcombo/10

comfyasfuckcat/10

Not a ginger. Sry to dissapoint fam.

beky livin' the life

This is beky asking to smash.

Damn, mine eyes deceive me, still has lovely lips though

Mine likes to sleep under the covers with me for several hours. Sometimes she'll still be under there pressed up against me as many as 9 hours later, but most of the time she'll tunnel out then return sometime and sleep on top of the covers beside me or between my feet. When I'm on the computer, sometimes she'll sleep at my feet (accidentally kick the hell out of her sometimes when she does that) or on a set of snow overpants I have sitting on the floor next to the HVAC vent.

I wanna see your cat. I love them. This is Mr. Cat. He's a feisty one. Always fights for attention

Beky is always zen around her

You've got yourself a nice set of cats, my friend. The felines and your girlfriend. Best of luck to you and your posse. Godspeed.

...Apparently I have lost where the few pictures I have of her are. I've been dicking around with additional/replacement HDDs and OSes lately and am seriously, terribly, awfully disorganized.

Nixon
he's a Dick to everyone but me

Thank you! We're very happy together with our little pack. I wish you all the best too!

He looks like a dick too but then again, don't they all?

i would totally chase this cat around for hours, just to get that eye boogie outta its eye...

If you make him mad he waits till you turn your back