Any Sup Forumsfags suffering from an eating disorder such as anorexia, orthorexia,bulimia,binge eating disorder etc...

Any Sup Forumsfags suffering from an eating disorder such as anorexia, orthorexia,bulimia,binge eating disorder etc? Anyone have questions? I have first hand experience.Opinions,helpful tips, general discussion is encouraged, I’m genuinely curious as to how many of you know much about eating disorders. I’m assuming they’re probably rampant amongst users of this board.

Pic isn’t me btw

2 anorexia fags checking in

i dont really eat but im not anorexic

Ednos checking in.

I went from 160 to 230 because of Seroquel, but I'm down to 200 and working my way back to 180 and its taking for fucking ever. Its the eating at night, goddamn it feels so good to binge at night. Thankfully I'm a 6ft 1 tall guy and have lost 30 pounds in the past year.

I throw up after every meal, I also chew and spit most meals. No one suspects because I’m at a “healthy” weight, but I need to be smaller. I like this body type

What do you find to be the biggest struggle in social situations when it comes to your eating disorder? Have you ever been inpatient? Does anyone close to you know?

Drink a lot of water every day. Eating before bed will definitely fuck you over, and water helps to lose weight fast.

Them are some fat fucks in those pictures. Why are you such a fat fucking pig op

Dumbass

aww man you got me, I’m cryin :( You Have Officially Hurt My Feelings, Here Is Your Special Golden Star For Golden Star Boys

I can’t stop. If I think about the food digesting I start to cry. If I let it digest my stomach can bloat to the size of a basketball. It is a cycle.

Spent about a year in hos came close to kicking it.

I haven't eaten since Wednesday, but I'm a 300+ fatass.

She's fat.

another skelefag here, doesnt help im a broke ass nigger either.

doc told me that eating bread helps gain weight, try it?

like, do you want it fixed or are u one of those pro anna ppl

Bitch I want 2 stars

I have a bad case of genetics, 350 pounds and can't lose a pound without starving myself because of my shitty genes

starve for the rest of your inhuman life and you might join the ranks of the homo sapiens once more

Anorexic reporting in.

It's not your genes, it's your diet. I promise.

Neither. I’m just living with it. I want to hear about other people’s experiences though

thats what women should aim for.

absolutely your lifestyle 100%.

Even if you lost 40 pounds to dieting, you'd gain all 40 back within a month of ending your diet unless you also supplement the diet exercise.

/thinspo4lyfe/

Not that user, but, if you eat below your TDEE, you lose weight. Actually in my experience it's easier to just not eat rather than exercise for burning calories. Exercise doesn't burn that much and makes you hungry.

That's not to say I don't like exercise. I do.

Sometimes I'm too depressed to feed myself, does that count? I usually make it up when someone else feeds me or I can muster the energy. I can redirect energy well enough to work but not enough do basic biological processes apparently.

That's not anorexia, just depression causing a lack of appetite.

>It's not your genes, it's your diet. I promise.

Load of crap. 6'2 175lb and eat like a pig.

Nah

I get to reap the rewards of anorexia(spoiler:there aren't any) without having to put in the effort haha

That body type is a skeleton with weird fleshy bits. Enjoy your organ failure!

You aren't a magical snowflake that physics don't apply to, and 175 isn't that thin.

Im 6' and 130lb. Ive been the same weight for 10 years. Really want to put on weight but cant get myself to buy and prepare more food stuffs. I just dont like eating/cooking and need to figure how to eat.

>bmi 22.5
>"I eat whatever I want"
bet you do

my thin friend that wanted to gain weight eventually figured out peanut butter does it for him

never claimed to be, I was pointing out it's normality. All im saying is I should weight more for how much I eat.

Longest I went without eating was 7 days and that was training.

>bmi

no idea what that is or really care

She's calling you fat and stupid, that's all you need to know.

I'd like to be dead, but I think starvation would take a while.

Entire thread is
I have this kind of eating disorder
I have it because... i don't feel like eating/ stoping to eat.
Fuck outta here with that gay shit. It's not a disorder. It's just you not wanting to change faggots.

stupid maybe, fat I i'm not.

Don't have an eat disorder, just view eating as a pain. I hate having to eat, I lose my appetite if I try to eat, even when I'm hungry, all the time. The pain from not eating I can easily just deal with. I know it's unhealthy, and I hate looking like a skeleton, but food is just an issue with me for some reason.

103 pounds here

height?

5'11 feet tall

Fuck you i was writing for 5 minutes what helped me solve the same problem and i alt tabbed

>she

no it’s more like every change you make leads to nothing so you resort to starvation and constant vomiting in hopes of having some control

I *think* I may have been starting to develop an eating disorder. A couple years ago at the height of my "depression" (was never diagnosed, hence the quotes) I never ate more than a small bowl of food a day. I was never hungry and if I ate more, I felt like I might need to throw it up. Everyone kept asking me if I was sick with Cancer or AIDs, but I was just hella sad, with absolutely no desire to do anything else but lie in bed and listen to music plotting the perfect suicide.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experiences with eating disorders. I had a normal BMI level at the time (5'9, 145lbs), but I still saw myself morbidly obese (I had lost ~60 lbs within the last 8-12 months) and a combination of exercise, depression, and not eating made my face look weak like this chick.

Eating disorders are weird anons.

>>/fa/thinspo is a comfy thread tbh.

I mean

I eat around 1000 chalories a day. usually don't feel hunger or i'm able to ignore it quite easily.

not anorexic but defs not getting what i need

>used to be anorexic
>have somewhat regular eating habit now
>all i can think of is how i'm just shitting all the time

Show tits, you know the rules

I have the same problem as this user.

Eating is an annoying chore

it's not her.

I had a similar situation. Was losing weight slow but steady and then the weight loss just stopped. I'd been eating a balanced diet while cutting back 500 calories per day which let me lose a pound a week until it came to a grinding halt before I switched to a ketogenic diet. Been losing 2 to 3 pounds a week without fail for last 3 months.

I had a similar experience with depression leading to disorderly eating. When I looked in the mirror, I saw myself as morbidly obese even though I lost about 25 lbs in a month. I would eat barely anything regularly and eventually began to force myself to throw up what little I ate. I never went under 112 lbs, and I’m short so nobody could tell.

Exercise much? or at least some physical activity?

You think you're pigging out but trust me you're eating rabbit food. I was a skinny little shit once too and thought I was eating so much and it was just my metabolism. Then I realized that the laws of physics and biochemistry don't work like that and i started counting calories. Turned out I was only eating like 1.9k kcal per day when I thought it was closer to 2.5k. Started going to the gym and ate 3k kcal up to now eating 4.5k per day and I've made massive gains.

tl;dr you aren't eating anywhere near what you think you are. count calories and you'll see.