Do you remember how it feels to be happy?

Do you remember how it feels to be happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v9ITi6T42Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. Might as well kys

Yeah but too many people died

so

I'm only happy once every three or four years. Yeah i remember. Happiness is s fleeting.

those are raspberries you nigger

You mean kms, right?

I really don't OP. I really, really don't.

Do you ever get that momentary glimpse of joy, that you feel in the pit of your stomach..... but it dies out oh so fast, and doesn't return.

I have memories, but the feeling I can not recall

Kek sure user...

For real though. Does anyone else get that fleeting feeling of joy, that just appears and disappears for no reason?

no

Well fuck. That's depressing as shit. I'm ready to off myself and apparently the once in a year glimpse of joy is more than you poor fuckers feel.... I'm truly sorry.

those are fucking raspberries retard

>filename
those are raspberries

fucking idiot.

lost it years years ago.
I don't even enjoy fapping anymore.

yes, when i leave to go to physical therapy or to my personal trainer.

when i got home from rehab place i got into a car accident, not rehab like drug place.

The same as what it felt like to be stupid.

it's depression, the black cloud which is constantly stalking you wherever you are. I guess?

no.

wasted trips

OP.... why do you think you lost it? Drugs, drinking, just straight up depression? Do you have social anxiety?

I had to delete facebook years ago because watching people happy and bragging about their perfect lives was starting to affect me. Facebook has probably killed more people than AIDS.

I miss being 18 without any responsibility

wasted life

youtube.com/watch?v=0v9ITi6T42Q

∧,,∧
  (´・ω・)
⊂ノ  ニつ
(`(´ ノ
 || ノ
(_(_)

Dear user, look it's just the highlights they're posting not the daily high life they constantly live in.

In my case a sum of life experiences and disappointments. The reason I don't kill myself is to not break my mothers heart.

Same here, now every time there is a problem I have to fix it, I think about leaving every day.

Only post I can relate to - and not because I'm miserable like the rest of you sick fucks.

Facebook is like "Look at Meee" central. Ugh. I used to play the game, but finally got off the merry-go-round.

And you're still a bunch of sick fucks. Now kys.

Yes. It was a long time ago, but I think I can get it back. It's going to be rough, at least for the first twelve weeks, but I think I can do it. All I have to do is find the right door in Afghanistan and blast it to splinters. It might take me a few times, but there's plenty of doors out there.

No

Oh shit... that hit home. Thanks user.... first time anyone else besides me thought it was depression. Everyone else seems to think I'm just being a bitch. Thanks user. Not sure how or how much yet, but that black cloud of depression statement helped a lot

I don't remember how it feels to feel.

I feel you bro. but killing yourself shouldn't be an opinion at all though. Try to move away, travel, knowing new people, new perspectives. You got the picture?

Yeah I have to FIGHT to get my elementary rights too. But I'm a fighter.

No. My wife kicked me out because I was an alcohol and it was ruining my family. No really though, it was ruining our relationship. I sobered up, lost a bunch of weight, got my finances together, started being Wonder-Dad (I was a good father before this happened, but improved). No fucking dice, she plays these fucking games with me telling me she misses me then when I try to talk to her about it she tells me I misunderstood her and she wants a divorce. Really starting to fucking hate her, it's killing me inside but we've been married over twelve years, have two kids and I would do anything to salvage the relationship.

Happiness is weakness, fuck happiness.

We are in a time where ww3 or civil war may break out. You will never be happy, you will either die or watch your friends or family die in the coming years.

If you survive, your definition of "happiness" will change from IPods and Xbox to I have food and I'm not getting shot at.

Fuck you if you doubt me and keep your head in the sand. Nothing would make me more happy!

Black cloud is my words. I hope you're not being sarcastic here.
But yes it's a cloud I try to escape from sometimes it works sometimes it's stronger than me.

Killing yourself is always an option if the individual considers it to be over. You have no right to impose your morality on someone else. I think the world would be better off without moralfags.

> an alcohol

i remember it, from when I was 16 and managed to buy some beer every friday night just before the off license closed, those days felt endless as we repeated the cycle of school, buy fags on thursday, go to the youth club on friday, hang out with the workers there (one of them happened to be a member of one of my favourite bands and a friend of my sister), youth club closed at 10, run down to off license, maybe get served, feel that rush of excitement if we did, hide somewhere in the town (the abandoned racetrack was a favourite) drinking quickly so we didnt get caught with booze, walk about the town joking and chatting with eachother enjoying being alive as we stared out at the lights from the boats on the water, walk home in the dark after the drink wore off and the smell of fags faded, arrive home at 5am sneak up to my room and act like i was home for hours, back to school on monday. As we all individually turned 18 and moved towards our final exams we drifted apart; one dropped out and is now in the psychiatric hospital where I also spent a while over S.t patricks day (god st patricks day was our glory day, we drank more than even my doctors thought possible and we had the best fun), the other hung out with the cool lads instead and has now moved away to college and I, I took to drinking massive amounts all the time (even during school lunch breaks) and smoking 40 a day (instead of the 4 or 5 we all shared on those magical friday nights). I was on several antidepressants and valium within 2 months and seeing a therapist weekly.

I still feel happy every time I see my sister who moved away when I was 7: about once a year. I imagine that's how my dog feels every time I come home from work

Not your blog, faggot.

what dumb motherfucker made this image
it's like saying "we're not gonna ban guns because banning guns ensures nobody gets shot!"

Tell me more OP. What life experiences and disappointments?

I identify with your reasoning. My parents and wife could give s shit if I offed myself. My three kids would be destroyed..... Feels like I'm bring held hostage with no choices. Half could care less, half think I'm a god (for now at least)...

Not trying anything. But killing yourself is a way to radical "way" to "solve" things.

Life means paths you choose, decisions you take.

Yes, MDMA generally helps.

>had to delete facebook years ago because watching people happy and bragging about their perfect lives
exactly the reason I deleted mine

Hell no... not being an ass with the "black cloud" comment. I'm serious. You hit it on the fucking head. No one has probably ever cared enough in the past to acknowledge my depression. Thank you

No. I was too quiet and shy in high school and college so I didn't make any friends and never had a girlfriend. Now that I'm out of college I don't even know how I can meet a girl. I'm so lonely and bored all the time.

we're all sad that you're in a black cloud just like we are, you miserable faggot.

Anons take it as an brotherly advice, please try to always stay positive and eliminate the suicidal thoughts from your dictionary.

Don't take negative things rule you or take it too serious.

Quite severely, yeah.
It was brief, very brief, but for once in my long, arduous, miserable fucking life I was genuinely fucking happy, and a permanent, stable kind of happy too, something unlike the rush from drugs or pleasant conversation.
A genuine, wholesome happiness that infected every last vestige of my life.
Then Hell struck, and it was all stripped away from me.

I was a depressed and a lonely shut-in for most of my 20s until I met my soulmate. She's a neurotic, emotional mess like me and we take care of each other. We motivate each other and cheer each other on, and I didn't realize how lonely I was until she entered my world. We got off drugs together and got our shit together. Some days are still hard, and happiness usually wins out only when the daily stressed are pushed out of mind, but this past year has been the happiest I've been since I was a teen. The anxious unease and worry about the future is quiet now. I started working out again and enrolled for my masters. And I now starve to live the life I've been denying myself.

I've gone to sleep so many nights comforting myself with thoughts about how if things ever got worse, I could always just kill myself and find eternal peace. Hang in there Sup Forumsros, I love you bitter, lonely wounded animals from the deepest part off my heart. Open your hearts and make your own happiness.

Vaguely

I'm glad that there's still some cool anons on Sup Forums Who're not afraid telling their experience.

Pic taken on one of those nights

Once. I knew a girl. have you ever been able to be yourself? Have you ever been able to speak your thoughts truly to someone who understood you? I have. I loved her in the way that man can honestly love one woman in his life. I was the first boyfriend she ever had. it was the purest love I will never experience in my whole existence. it was naive and real like nobody who has ever been hurt before can feel again. Two years ago she died in a pointless accident. There will never be anyone I can ever talk to freely again, Nobody I can share my self with again. Really, she was the worst first love I could have had. There's no moving on now. I may as well be dead already, but I hope the best for you all. Nothing this horrible should happen to anyone. Especially someone as incredible as her.

I'm sorry user, got a pic?

no

remember how it feels? yes.
Can I force it to feel that way rn? no.

I've never had any experiences or happy memories. I've just sat there my entire life until this point and missed out on all the opportunities you have.

No I'm dead inside l. The only reason I don't off my self is because of religious convictions.

I was happy when hitting niggers with sticks was socially acceptable when they were out of line.

the universe is like a prison no one can escape, whether happy or sad, confinement is always present, just accept it and try to do something constructive

I know I was, once.
All other happiness is hollow in comparison.

You must be new here.

She'd hate if I were to post her on Sup Forums. She was tall, and blonde, and she had eyes like an icy ocean storm. Every time I'd try to describe her beauty she would jokingly call me a faggot, I miss that more than I can describe, as weird as that sounds,

Happiness is weakness tbh. I will probably never be happy again. Good riddance

Christ that fucking hurts.

>no one could ever love you romantically

Move on.

Every time I masturbate, yea....

I was trying to get it started again.

Moments of happiness are few here in this thread.

I'm in upstate ny, let's grab a beer and get stoned

I just hope she's never forgotten. That's all that keeps me going. She should never be forgotten.

Oh very good, so was I. Carry on.

Western MT. Maybe someday friend.

I broke my own reality. I can still feel happy, but not without that existential dread that comes from being unable to exist with someone as special as she was.

Move the fuck on, jesus christ......

Im not user but where the fuck are our highlights?

Unless she ate out your ass and made you waffles every morning I don't see what is so special about her.

:( user it's going to be okay. It might not feel like it ever will be, but it's going to be okay. I promise.

To what? Have you ever been with someone you could be your unashamed honest self with? Someone you could share anything with? . Nobody can compete, even with the memory. I've tried many times. I don't feel anything for any woman anymore. I wanted to get married, I wanted to have children. But I'm dead. I've dated since. I've had relationships with beautiful women, It doesn't mean anything. I wish it did, but I can't make it.

Yesterday at thanksgiving i saw all the family i care about. I remember looking at their faces and hearing their laughs wondering what it'll be like after i kms. They care and to their knowledge im doing completely fine mentally and academically. Wish i was gook so i could just off myself and they'd understand that i was a failure

nothing could have made her more special, and I wouldn't want my ass eaten

more or less highlights.

I'm sure you have seen some highlights too bro. Don get me wrong user, I'm stalked by the black guy
cloud too but I give my best to see the sun every day.

yes but i haven't been really, truly, stupidly happy since age 24, im 30 now

In a way I know how this user feels. The hardest part is that you will never get closure since you will never see her again. That is what hurts the most.

I hope you don't wonder why she left your pathetic ass.

Cry me a fucking river then build a bridge and get over it.

You're being a melodramatic cunt.

If you actually respected her you'd stop being such a selfish cunt and live a life she'd be happy to see.

Every moment you sit there and cry like a little bitch is another wallowing piss stain on her memory you fucking chud.

I know why she left me: I was unable to have been the version of myself that could be with her.
>I can't let go: I can't move on; as able as I am becoming, I can't change the past.

Hope he does cry a river and build a bridge.

I'll walk over that bridge, straight to your house and fuck your girlfriend.

Lol, like I'd have a girlfriend.

You can always fuck my hand for a bit, that would probably be pretty hot.

feel what now?

I AM happy, you retard

I bet a mouthful of sperm would cheer you right up

I tried that, being the sort of person she wanted me to be. I've worked hard, and I've gotten my degree, and I've done my best. I've dated, and I've tried to love. There's nothing there. There's nothing left even though I dig and dig for something. I want to love again. I want the pain to stop. There's nothing there. I don't know what to do anymore user. I really hope you have some answers for me. I've spent every night for over two years searching for one, and I have nothing,

>EVERYTHING SUCKS, I'LL NEVER HAVE A PERFECT GIRLFRIEND, THERE IS NO COMPARABLE OUTSIDE MOTIVATION TO WHAT I'VE LOST

Then just fucking kill yourself.

You're obviously fucking worthless.

Seriously, if that is how you feel then what the fuck is holding you back from suicide?