What's yours?

op here, i collect books

Fishing and Metal detecting for gold

music boxes

wrenching on cars, namely shitboxes
its guilt free

what sort of books? i like association copies

i guess i dont have one

Horus Heresy/40k, firearms and homebrewing.

im particularly fond of science fiction and philosophy but i also have plenty of classics too. i hope one day ill have rooms FULL of books. reading teaches me more than a broken education system ever will.

Creative Writing, Gaming and Pimpin

I try to read books that touch interesting philosophical and political ideas, but I also dabble in programming.

Pic related, assuming you don't count reading, movies, and vidya.

Crying

Gunsmithing, custome knives, fishing,collecting books,collecting stamps,painting,and making custome walking sticks. PTSD is a hell of a drug....

alcohol

Also collecting star wars stuff, making custom axes, knife and sword collecting.probably other stuff i just cant think of it right off

booger sculpting,toe photography, chinese calligraphy and masturbation

I used to play all the time but I lost touch with my play group and kinda lost touch with it. Still love the game though.

You must be West Australian

Happened to me as a kid, then got back into it after I saw something online. Do you have any local game stores in your area?

Lockpicking, mostly interested in padlocks but will have a go at any lock.

I make analog synthesisers. Something about solding a bunch of components together to make weird noises is really cool to me.

That's something that has been on my mind, but I don't have any experience with physical synthesizers. Do you have any recommendations where to start for newbies?

i make shitty music and play vidya

i like making movies. im getting to a point where independently producing is becoming more difficult than fun though.

I dont have any anymore. Used to play music, like guitar/bass with my dad and brother but both of them arent alive anymore so I gave it up.

Build an atari punk console and a baby8 sequencer. They are both pretty simple and are a good into to DIY modular synths.

this

Metal Earth stuff

Thanks I'll look into them

Glider flying and rc planes/rockets.

Good sheit

I like to spend my time tracking down thots, and skin them to make a clitoris necklace for my mom.

Numismatics

Flight simulation mostly

Writing books that I invariably realize I hate around the 30-50k mark and abandon forever.
Designing covers and labels for home-recorded cassette tapes of retro game soundtracks that never got cassette releases.
Trying to cook the perfect homemade burger.

I am a quiet and reclusive man who works a boring job that I hate because it pays well and gives me four days off a week to indulge in my hobbies. I can't imagine doing any of the things I love as a job because I'm convinced that doing so would suck all the passion out of them.

my niggas

avid fingerbox collector

I play yugioh online with YGOPro Percy or emulate Super Mario World ROMHacks

Pic related is my cardfu and she's too thick, she didn't got censored.

Noice. I'm trying to learn more wrenching skills too. Little bit on my car but mostly on my bike.

so actual sit in cockpit gliders? thats pretty awesome. I've always wanted to learn to fly at least an ultralight or something

did that. but do more driving sims now so maybe I can screw around with my above mentioned car irl eventually