Do you guys eat ass?

Do you guys eat ass?

Personally I've never done it, I've only at dat puss.

I don't know if I could do it, but having it done is ok LOL.

camhangouts.com

post some experiences/stories/pics you nasty mother fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kaJYE3hCm6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would anyone want to put their mouth even near an asshole? shits disgusting. Idc if they have enemas or beach it or some shit, doesn't change anything.

right? and I fart a lot, so.

even if the girl just got out of the shower and washed her ass for an hour I don't think I could do it.

booty bump

Sounds like you're gay.

Eating the groceries is a part of a man's role.

I mean,

I did purchase the domain

eatthebootylikegroceries.com

so there's that.

What do you think gay people do...?

lmao

apparently no one eats ass in here

Faggot.

Also yes, I have before but that bitch better be clean or she can get the fuck out.

>thinks he's gay because he rather not literally eat someone's shithole

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

yes. I prefer it to eating pussy. pussy (usually) looks and tastes gross

this

youtu.be/kaJYE3hCm6U

wut

How can you say you love her if you won't even eat her poop?

yes... didnt think id like it but i do.

if shes well washed its very similar to eating puss, but it turns me on more and she loves it now.

has never tasted like shit so far.

Is OK if clean. Just another hole to stick your tongue in

Your way of writing is the most obnoxious and infuriating I've come upon so far. Congratulations you absolute fucking waste of space, you've managed to enrage me not by the content of your comment, which is just you being a little bitch boy about a subject you're too much of a brainlet to understand, but by its very form. Please fuck off.

No because I’m not a nigger

>literally

Newus faggius detecterini

>pussy tastes gross
>licking a shithole is not
wew

>faggot