Why can't americans have intelligent conversation without resorting to racial insults and blatant ignorant opinions?

why can't americans have intelligent conversation without resorting to racial insults and blatant ignorant opinions?

cause it's funny faggot

Stupid nigger

Why can't you resist the other to post on this website?

this lmao fucking uptight european cumwads need to get all that sand out of their pussy hahaha
FUCK YOU AMERICA
SAVE US AMERICA

waaah waaah waaah

bitchcity, go fuck yourself.

High levels of testosterone. FUCK OFF EURO CUCK.

Blow it out your ass.

>that European side
Heeeeeeeeeeell no. I dunno what kind of feeling of self importance you guys have but every European I've ever spoken to has either been arrogant, whiny, or an utter asshole. Granted, all of them were britbongs who probably couldn't get off the web, but still.

Because apparently we're all duke nuke'em. Lets weigh our options.

Be dude nuke'em > refugees welcome

Sorry, you lose faggot.

I respect your opinion but blow it out your ass.

You sound like a libcuck, shouldn't you be sucking Muslim cock right now?

"""""""""Americans""""""""""

you euro fags like to pretend like youre perfect dont forget your pathetic continent is going bananas over Muslim refugees

the blanket generalization...

>you euro fags like to pretend like youre perfect dont forget your pathetic continent is going bananas over Muslim refugees

can confirm, europeans are the cancer of the world

We can, but rational discourse is unimportant at a place like this.

u guys can't

I've got balls of steel

Have you heard Poland's representative in the EU?

>americunts get uppity and start spurting insults and such because of OP's shameless baiting
nice one burgers, you played yourselves

Like the one OP totally wasn't making

...Blow it out your ass?

We can, and do. But in media, they get the most entertaining person they can find, which is usually the half retarded, high on meth, and the most desperate for attention person they can find, to speak for America. If you truly believe the average American is a slack-jawed idiot, then i give my applaud to the media and internet for swaying your opinion over people you've never met.

If you've somehow came in contact with an actual idiot from America, they are just out trying to find attention, as i mentioned before. You can't base an entire country or even the average off of a few dipshits that were given a moment to shine. I've met plenty of people from other countries that were absolutely insufferably retarded, just like i've met mush-brains here in America. I try to avoid those people. As should you.
That being said, there are a shitload of retards being harbored over here, and it's pretty shitty.

But overall, the average person is a nice, well taught individual that can speak clearly and with intelligence, with a few exceptions.

Also, niggers.

Shut up you stupid nigger europoor

>they get the most entertaining person they can find, which is usually the half retarded, high on meth, and the most desperate for attention person they can find, to speak for America.

basically why Trump got elected I guess

Pretty much. Plus people were tired of "politicians" who try to win over the vote, rather than help the country. Based off "the wall" idea, he seemed like a solid fit, but then he started fucking with north Korea, as if he doesn't remember that little war we had with them. But no one can say he doesn't fucking love America.