If God doesn't exist how could people imagine him?

>If God doesn't exist how could people imagine him?
Check mate atheists, everything once imagined like TVs and computers are real and part of our lives. Your anal rash can't deny the existence of God. Prove me wrong.

kys

I imagine myself getting out of my country, yet im still here.

I believe in God (im a Christian)
But wow you are retarded.

If god were real, how would we be able to tell?
How could we know if we lived in a universe created by a god?
What if there was a god, but he made a different universe that wasn't ours?

We can imagine Graham’s number, a number so large there isn’t enough space in the universe to represent it even with power towers.

>Your anal rash can't deny the existence of God. Prove me wrong.

Why would I pay the slightest attention to you? You appear to be wildly insecure and you're yammering about something people just do not give half a shit about.

You are not a christian, christians don't cuss. Falseflagging atheist

tvs and computers can be explained to any rational human, a god has no basis in reality beyond attributes shared with superheros and Santa - they do not actually exist.

People imagine shit all the time that isn't real gtfo

A kid would understand God really easily while using a computer just to watch youtube. And kids are instinctively better at choosing what is the best to them, so you lose again fat fuck

aliens dont exist either

I can imagine a girl who would want to take your virginity and she definitely doesn’t exist.
Checkmate religion.

You’re lying to yourself

this is actually a legit type of philosophical argument

Prove that he does.

not existing is not a quality

i mean God exist aliens dont
check mate atheist

>Says the atheists who knows more about the internet than about what a woman looks like

Funny how the guy asking for the dragon is a disgusting beta neckbeard, while christians are CHADS

hey fuck you how dare you insult david chalmers

>santa was a christian
>santa is a chad
WRONG

>: Amanda Seyfried
Mythology is filled with imaginary things - unicorns, minotaurs, etc. Do you think they exist?

it's just for show, he's 6 pack under all that

he's still not wrong

santa is a bear mode mom-fucker

So do you also believe in dragons, unicorns and Cthulhu?

the only things roman did with mitology was mix things that were real, God show himself as he is

they are possible.
and if the universe is truly infinite then they have to exist somewhere dont they?
and why the fuck do people always use the example of unicorns. how is a horse with a horn as inconceivable as a gigantic trans dimensional tentacle monster? unicorns very well may have existed in the past, you dumb fucks

We could exist in a dimensional hierarchy allowing the possibility of infinite adjacent realities.

> And kids are instinctively better at choosing what is the best to them

This made me chuckle a whole bunch.