Paid 10 bucks for this, howd i do?

paid 10 bucks for this, howd i do?

absolute shit unless you live on the moon

not bad, looks like some mids tho

nbd

Looks about right for street

I mean its $10 who cares

its a strain called bernie sanders, i asked for blue dream but my guy could only get this stuff

what do you see that's shitty about it? it's fucking 10$ worth of at least okay looking bud.

The average where I'm from.

fake name lol

blue dream is absolute garbage

tried to get some coke and got sold heroin instead ... didnt even try it

i personally love blue dream, helps me sleep real good

idk. I live where it's legal so 10 bucks goes a lot farther. If it's good and illegal I'd say not bad user.

legal for posession, not for purchase without card

>$10
>at most half a g
>clearly brick weed

coming from a state where it was legal recreationaly, blue dream is a made up name. you can go to a shop and find like 3 different kinds of blue dream and they all do somthing different.

>complaining about 10 bucks

Like shit. No one has real pot anymore.

i can buy a quality eighth where i live for $10

hey buddy, thats real neat

the only reason why blue dream is popular is because it's easier to grow and can give you 3 a light. most people down in cali who smoke for a long time hate blue dream because it's got a very mediocre high and taste compared to everything else and is grown way too fucking much. If you ever grow weed yourself you'd know there is legit Blue Dream, and it fucking sucks lol. I'd rather grow the lowest yielding cookies and get 3 ounces a light.

u live in mexico ?

Looks like 10$ for a g which is normal where I come from

Does it get you high?

i dont grow and i barely even smoke so the most ive had experience with is apple fritter terf and blue dream, i really liked the apple fritter tho

You think that bud would only roll a tiny pinner? What is "brick weed" about it? It definitely doesn't look spectacular, but it's not smashed up or anything. Honestly the picture quality isn't good enough to tell the quality up close.

looks straight to me, but it depends on region.

Looks good for 10$ over a gram

idk yet, havent smoked any but it most likely will, i have a very low tolerance and i only smoke a g every few months

socal

try some good OG or some cookies, much better choices

Real bud

better pic

artificial density = brick

Real bud

im not a real pothead so i dont really wanna spend too much and also i dont have much experience with it so i most likely wont be able to really tell the difference tbh

Again real bud

oh damn you're in so cal? you aint doing good player.

you need to spend at least an 1/8 to get any decent quality. you are literally buying bottom tier for high prices. even 1/8s you are just making your dealer rich.

it's not even close enough to determine if it's PGR buds, i mean have you ever seen dense bud in your life? Some weed just makes dense nug, simple as that.

its just a friend with a card, not really a dealer
and i dont need an eighth, that would probably last me a few months

those heat problems hahahahahahahaha

The bud being sold is a leafy potent alternative; mostly low rider fast producer. Real delicious pot was denser and milky.

>pic related

holy hell this is bottom level tolerance lmao.

tell your friend to go to a better shop. or better yet take a close up / clearer pic of your bud.

i was recommended by a friend to try white widow but honestly it sounds too intense for me

Holy shit just fucking weigh your retarded weed

You can't eyeball bud without knowing how much the strain typically will weigh

Regardless, even the weight doesn't matter when quality of the high is a factor.

never said anything about weight.................

this is what real bud looks like

OP asked if that was a good deal for $10, unless he buys weed to just stare at the shit he is definitely talking about quantity (weight) or quality which we can't tell without measuring/smoking it.

im op tho

Then what information did you intend to get when you asked if that was $10 of bud

im not familiar with weed so i just wanted to know if at first glance thats about what you typically get for 10 bucks

It's usually pretty mellow, again modern techniques seem to be adulterating the result. You get a potent chemical delivery from a leafier medium.

Bud looks pretty fluffy, it's probably a gram though. You didn't get ripped off so long as it smokes nice and gets you high.

most likely will, ty for that actually helpful opinion

Yall with your rocky ass buds with hardly any trichomes on them lmao

Have fun with it, tell us how it is if the thread doesn't die.

This. Also #bringbackdensenugz

probably wont, i plan on smoking it in like 6 hours lol

Ya bro #bringthetumorsintomylungs !!!!1

Looks like a bowl of kind, you didn't get hooked up if that's whatyou're thinking. It's straight. You should try CBD, you'll feel good without lowering your IQ by %5-10.

Meh

if you don't smoke weed dipped in avid and / or eagle 20 you won't feel dumb off it

I don't think you have ever seen brick weed, and if it was brick it would be more than half a gram

Dude for real fuck these people who act all superior over the weed they get. Not everyone has the high tier hookup that gets you White Widow for $15 a G or discounted for buying an oz. This is pretty decent for 10 bucks. Anyone who acts like a dick over the weed you get is nothing more than a loser who has nothing better to do than have a pissing contest over the quality of weed.

Brick weed is stem laden, seeded garbage pissed on by Mexicans and stomped into literal bricks and then vacu-packed and shipped to the US. This is clearly not brick weed.

they don't even cure it lmao it's literal mold soup

used to get brick weed for $100 for a QP used it to make tincture. Man I miss living in TX.

ewwwwwwwwwwww

weed snobs are some of the stupidest people I've ever met. you're going to be pretentious about getting high? how much of a fucking loser do you have to be where that is the one thing you take seriously?

>never grown weed once
>smokes dog shit his whole life

your opinion is worthless

I get that for 20

do you call people pretentious who don't want to eat moldy food out of a trash can?