Open RP: Kirito is at is home, eating a sandwich. The others are out for the night. He hears a knock on the door

Open RP: Kirito is at is home, eating a sandwich. The others are out for the night. He hears a knock on the door.

>hi is this user? I'm your pizza delivery guy but... uhm...
>some of your neighbors stole my clothes... at least they left the pizzas!
>any chance You could help me out? i cant go back to work like this!

My lizard begin to grow

"Uhhh....sure!" Kirito goes to his closet to find a shirt but slips and falls down.

>In walks OP, boy he's a humongous faggot

>oh geez, here let me help you up
>oops now ive fallen too

kek

kirito blushes.

"oh boi the pizza delivery guy lookin like a snack"

oh man kirito im so sorry. wow this floor really made us dirty. any chance I could shower off before I go back to work?

>user-kun transforms into (strong character) from (better anime)
>omae wa mo

"sure...the shower is that way." he says

Whew thank you user this feels great... you're so dirty too and already ran this bath for your self, hopefully im not ruining your night or taking too much time. you can hop in if you got somewhere to be, i dont mind.

he continues eating his sandwich when he hears the door open.

hey kitiro, wanna save your sister?

IM ARE LIKE TO JUMP IN BATH TUB AND HOP IN OOOOPS I SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE AND MADE BIG CUMS ON YOUR BATHROOM SINK DERP

incestlmao

incest lmao

"GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER"

he yells in his squeaky feminine high pitches voice

Unadulterated faggotry

the door opens again and asuna is there who is revealed to be a muslim

she softly whispers "allah akbar" into kirito's ears before revealing the bomb strapped to her chest

before it goes off, kirito ran and is in the street when his house blows up, killing asuna, sinon and the pizza guy

he then proceeds to fuck the dead bodies

hello

hello there kirito

is Kirito dead yet?

suddenly spongebob and patrick arrive, realizing that their roommate kirito blew the house up. i a fit of rage they fuck kirito to death