How can i poison somebody without leaving any trace...

How can i poison somebody without leaving any trace? I only house related stuff so don't tell to get some weird chemical please

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First step is graduate high school

No funny answers please

second step leave whoever you want to poison.
third step dont poison anyone you cant poison someone without a trace the best you can do is make it look accidental probably

KMnO4

Police detectives are very experienced with this stuff, you should ask a cop.

practice on yourself until it's perfected

No Household poison is untraceble. So i agree with other anons, finish highschool and then leave the person you want to kill.

Are you serious? Do you really want to kill someone without leaving a trace?

Buy two cans of chew tobacco, make sure it's not minty or anything like that. Empty both containers into a saucepan and break up the chew tobacco. Pour enough water to cover the tobacco in the pot and turn the heat on to LOW. Let simmer for about 2 hours.

After this, strain out the tobacco and squeeze out all of the liquid still in it, into the pot of liquid. When you want to strike, heat up the liquid and pour it into a cardboard coffee cup and hand it to someone. They only need to take one sip and it hits instantly. Nicotine is toxic in large doses.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Buy two cans of chew tobacco
OP is in high school and underage, he can't buy tobacco

I know :) It's a test, because if they object to / are "unable to" buy the chew tobacco, you know they're under 18 years old and should be banned. It's also a flag for MODS UNDERAGE B&

I live in a third world shithole where the investigation department is uganda tier so i am not worried

This will give them a heart stroke only, normally a healthy person won't die

I know the victim very well and smoking is not one of his habits plus many people know that me and this person have a rivalry so they will suspect any weird substance found in the body

I always heard you need to leave it in the water for at least a few days.

You need the glove cleaner.

Then just shoot them or beat them to death with a stick

Are you retarded no one told you to give him a cigarette. And what do you think, that there's some magic substance wich vanishes from the body after killing someone? underage fag kill yourself.

>No funny answers please

The glove cleaner OP. No odor, no taste, and no trace, guaranteed to work.

see

I think that Potassium chloride could do the job, now i only need to know how to get it

Where do i get it?

No funny answers here OP. The glove cleaner, it's all you need.

ALOT of ground cherry pits, 20-30. Good luck finding a method of injection.

Sounds complicated

underrated post

Why do preteens group together like this? cam-x.com

sauce on girl?

It can’t be done. The best thing you can do is own it. Don’t hide in the shadows like a pussy, make that mother fucker suffer until they die to death and then brag about it in the courthouse.

My recommendation:

>Get some chloroform
>Chloroform them
>Drag them to your car
>Drive them deeeeeeep into the woods somewhere
>Stop at a small abandoned shack
>Chain them to the ceiling and all four walls

From that point on, just do everything imaginable to them.

>Break light bulbs
>Shove the glass shards into a dildo
>Rape their ass with it
>Slap them across the face with it

>Cut off a portion of their thigh
>Cook it while they watch
>Tell them to eat it
>They refuse
>Thighten the chains and shove a hypodermic need into their genitals
>Offer them their own cooked flesh again
>Repeat until they eat it

>Take a cheese grater
>Grate off part of their knees
>Pour salt in the wounds
>Slap the wounds with the light bulb dildo

>After you’ve had your fun
>Cut off their hands and feet
>Use a hot spoon to gouge out their ear drums
>Drive back to the city
>Late at night, shove them out of your car in front of a hospital
>Go throw firebombs into as many orphanages as you can
>When you’re cornered, off yourself like the coward you are
>The only person left to tell your story is a handless footless man that you raped with a serrated dildo

You’ll be almost as famous as whoever that guy was that shot all those people that one time. Basically immortal.

Potassium chloride? The bruises from where you had to knock them out to get them still enough to inject it (... because eating it does nothing except maybe cause profound nausea) may raise some eyebrows.

Did you know potatoes sprout when exposed to sunlight? Also, said sprouts are usually contain large amounts of a toxic alkaloid called solonine? ESPECIALLY sprouts that start growing then get shoved into a closet in the dark for two or three weeks? Solonine is very soluble in alcohol, if one were trying to extract it from said sprouts. You can never be too safe with potatoes.

Cherubesque

Introduce them to smoking

Stop being a caveman and get him arrested if he’s raping your bitch ass or just beat him up with a bat if it’s your schoolyard bully. Regardless of the scenario you’re already a gigantic pussy for going on ;Sup Forums asking how to kill someone discreetly, fuck off

That's sound really messy plus i'd have to be very careful to leave everything without prints

Why?

What part of “Own it” is confusing you. You want the victim to see your face and know your name. You want them to die slowly over the next several months from the brutal physical and mental trauma you inflicted.

All the while you are sitting comfortably in prison enjoying three squares a day, as your court case drags on for years using taxpayer money.

I don't want to waste my life in jail brah

do this but with cabbage

Why would you want to poison someone? Face them like a man if you have a beef with them. Squash that beef.

Kids these fucking days...

>They only need to take one sip and it hits instantly.
Nobody would swallow that foul-tasting shit.

It's not that much of a beef, i just need this person out of my life forever since he is limiting my economic resources

use something non-obscure if you don't want to get caught
For example, producing carbon monoxide whilst disabling the alarms for it in the persons house
Or better yet making a timer based mustard gas reaction, causing it to trigger while you're with people who can provide an alibi for you- but you have to use ingredients and supplies you don't have in your house or payment history

Grow up, shitbird. Killing your step-dad won't solve your problems.

Kill yourself instead.

>Pong pong seeds
You're welcome

You sound like such a faggot, your neighbor beating you up for lunch money doesn't need to get poisoned just because you're a massive pussy

I don't want to put my life in danger by using something too extreme, i need something subtle

You think OP is smart enough to produce mother fucking mustard gas? He doesn’t know how to procure potassium chloride. And you think “death by mustard gas” won’t throw any red flags with the coroner?

You don't, unless theyre allergic to a particular food, like spike their spaghetti with shrimp if theyre severely allergic to shellfish, or quit being a pussy and shoot em

This isn't extreme, you're just a retarded pussy as evidenced by just go gas yourself in your car

If you knew this person you'd want him dead too

serious answer
collect a shitload of daddy long legs spiders, soak them in water and make a tea/drink for your intended victim.
( their poison is bretty botent but nearly impossible to detect post mortem

its an old abo trick here in australia

have fun

you can produce that shit by pissing in ammonia and or bleach, you'd have to be truly special to fuck that up
Meaning it'd be hard to trace it to OP if he's not truly autistic

If you want to give someone butt retching god diarrhea just put a few eye drops in their drink.

After doing some research this sounds legit, where could i get some?

No, that makes a small amount of chlorine.

Yeah I doubt this would kill someone seeing as a lethal dose of nicotine is about 0.5-1.0mg/kg body weight, and a can of chewing tobacco only contains about 26-28mg nicotine and it would be diluted throughout all the water, and it wouldn't all be concentrated in one sip.

Which part of 's
>>When you’re cornered, off yourself like the coward you are
did you not understand???
Fucking kill yourself all of you (except for, you're cool)

Depends on the sort of chemicals you get- some are more concentrated than others, and depending on the room size a small amount could produce lethal amounts of chlorine
Also, I used the wrong name, mustard gas is just commonly called things it isn't

All you get is nasty smelling and tasting tea which might cause mild stomach ache.

Nicotine won't really absorb through skin, membranes or lungs unless it's in non ionized form (requires pH 8.5+) which isn't all that water soluble. When ingested it gets inactivated in stomach anyway.

Look, if you are set on hypothetically using exotic shit the DA is going to be able to trace back to you in ten minutes, go for the gold. Hypothetically.

THALLIUM.

Is it quick?