What do you nerds drive?

What do you nerds drive?

And how much did it cost you?

2016 gencoupe 3.8R-Spec

If you guys want, follow me on ig, and ill follow you back if i like your car.
@oni_bri

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkgR0SxmMKo
youtu.be/KF-N1naN1yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayy i drive a 15 r-spec.

Ayy! Any mods?

ark solus front bumper, magnaflow catback, diode dynamics LEDs inside, stage 2 tune on 93 octane. bout it.

Im thinking of doing an ark exhaust system myself. Does the new bumper open up better airflow? Cause the stock one seems pretty.... restrictive.

1995 Ram 2500 Diesel

120k miles on it, mint condition 12k$

Lol, i got you beat. 02 sonata, 200k miles.

i just got the front bumper cause its way more aggressive looking. i have no idea about airflow lol. but as you can see it has a much bigger opening so yea, maybe. i hear those Ark exhausts sound good. pretty pricy tho.

Its 1k a part lol. Headers, 1k, pipes, 2k. Lol

But hopefully its worth it.
All i got right now is that megan racing transmission mount.

Bump

nb2 miato 133k miles and paid $5k. high price for that mileage but it had a lot of new stuff on it and it runs like a top. Put a cat delete spec exhaust on it. Not sure what i want to do next.

06 Forester, nutsack dragging because why tf not. Got it stock last year for 6k NZD. And an 02 Commodore I got for 13k NZD

Jesus that front bumper looks like utter garbage.

buy something with power

57 chevy. it was a piece of shit when I bought it but I restored it myself.

forgot pic

engine

thats what the sportbike is for

hi dad

'78 Chevy nova with 383 stroker

2013 huffy mountain bike, unsure of mileage but gonna need new brakes and rear tire soon.
Don't get 3 DWIs kids

07 bmw 335xi. Jb4 tune, and DCI. 19" aftermarket wheels, staggered. Black car, black wheels, smoked out headlights and tail lights. Aftermarket charge pipe with hks BOV. Getting ready to sell in about 2-3 months so i can buy an e63 w212.

97 honda nighthawk 750. pictured left. this song on repeat, driving at night through the city at high speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkgR0SxmMKo

Noice ride

BMW 328i

Still only 75000 miles. I'm hoping she lasts another 7 years.

itt: daddy's cars and trust fund kids

Spoken like a true plebian.

4.6l Shitstang.
BBK throttle body
ACCEL super coils
Magnum exhaust (still need to replace/gut converters)
Pleb tier stock header tubes.
Exedy S1 clutch w/ lightweight flywheel
Removed the fake hood scoop and cut a hole where the scoop should be, blasts air on the throttle body (ghetto as AF.)
Nitto 555s on the back, some shitty Kumhos on the front.

Eventually will replace the engine with a Coyote or a Voodoo.

Also this thing sitting broke in the garage.

boost it
or throw an LS1 in there

Crown Victoria.

Without clicking on the image I thought you meant s15 type R. Then I saw that bumper and died.

2005 Mini Cooper S Convertible w/ 91k miles

Cost $6,000 @ 77,755mi

oh ya
2.5k for the base, hell if I know for the rest of the shit.
Too much, and fixing it is costing me too much as well.

Whats an ls1 engine from? Why do a lot of car people i hear always say they are gonna swap for that engine?

Late 90s Vette. Fits in the engine compartment of most Miatas will minimal modification. Great way to get a lot of power without too much work.

A lot
1997–2004 Chevrolet Corvette
1998–2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula, Trans Am
1998–2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1999–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Clubsport (VT, VX, Y Series)
1999–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Clubsport R8 (VT, VX, Y Series)
1999–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Grange (VT, VX, Y Series)
1999–2004 Holden Special Vehicles GTS (VT, VX, Y Series)
1999–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Maloo (VT, VX, Y Series)
1999–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Senator Signature (VT, VX, Y Series)
2000–2005 Holden Ute
1999–2005 Holden Commodore (VT, VX, VY, VZ)
1999–2005 Holden Statesman (WH, WK, WL)
1999–2005 Holden Caprice (WH, WK, WL)
2000–2002 Holden Special Vehicles Senator 300 (VX)
2000–2002 Holden Special Vehicles Coupé GTO (VX)
2000–2002 Holden Special Vehicles Coupé GTS (VX)
2000–2002 Holden Special Vehicles SV300 (VX)
2000–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Maloo R8 (VX, Y Series)
2001 Opel Omega V8 (prototype)
2001–2005 Holden Monaro CV8
2005 Holden Monaro CV8 Z
2001–2005 CSV Mondo
2001–present Mosler MT900
2003–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Clubsport SE (Y Series)
2003–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Coupé LE (Y Series)
2003–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Coupé4 AWD (Y Series)
2003–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Avalanche XUV (Y Series)
2003–2004 Holden Special Vehicles Avalanche XUV AWD (Y Series)
2004 Pontiac GTO
2006–present Elfin MS8 Streamliner
2006–present Elfin MS8 Clubman

Its relatively cheap to ls swap a miata.
A bro of mine is doing it in his NA Miata.

2017 golf gti, cost just over $24k, financed it cuz I'm not a big enough baller to drop that in one shot.

Huh ok. How much hp can it safely handle?

Op here. Whats your specs? Your car is about 3 grand cheaper than what i paid. Also financed cause im broke as fuck lol

A car.
I don't have a small penis so I really don't care what I drive.

A literal niggerton.

I bet you drive 5 under the speed limit in the left lane too, dont yeah you shill.

But you posted that here to show how much better you are than others. Small mind then.

but you do need the t56, diff, fabrication, cooling, etc. not saying its not a good mod, but for me a few grand turbo kit and ~200whp is good enough

You still have a small penis

7.5 if you must know. So yes small for an African American.

Ye, my bro with the NA was planning on boosting until the engine blew (NB swap btw), but hes getting rod knock, so hes just gonna kill it and get an LS. Hes looking for a WS6 or a Camaro donor car to pull everything he needs.

While driving in reverse

2013 3500 Silverado.

$51k

>tfw your 4" exhaust is bigger than your penis

Must suck for you then.

Question, what about that truck is worth 51k? For 51k you can get a decent new mid tier luxury car. Ive never understood exspensive trucks.

I'm kind of a purist when it comes to keeping the engine the car was designed for. I'd go the same route as you.

I buy and sell supras.

I can pull anything I want with it. Big reliable diesel v8.

Plus, I wanted it. So I bought it. I could’ve bought a few truckloads of gummy worms with that logic, but I bought a truck I liked

A mid-tier luxury sedan can't haul or tow, which are the reasons they got a 3500 (unless he's compensating).

what kind of money do you make on them?

Georgia? Any for sale?

I got the base "S" model, it's 210hp like 250lbft of torque, 6 speed manual, 5 door hatchback and weighs about 3000 pounds. I got a pretty good deal on it, sticker price was just under 27k but they had some incentives and my credit is good.

I’m definitely compensating, but that’s beside the point.

I tow big boats around for millionaire types in the off season. I bought a truck that could handle it is all!

stop being a cunt and blocking the sidewalk...

Depends on make and model. Usually I'll buy a slightly broken supra and fix it up and sell it. If I was to estimate, I would say $4000-$13,000 per car. Americans love these cars.

Soon as I get a notice from HOA, I'll move em.

Interesting. Im at about 350hp, 285lbft torque, and 28k. Weighs about 3400.

Bait, but still, enjoying driving has nothing to do with dick size, if you liked it and had a fun car you'd be a lot more likely to bro it up with other people who share your enthusiasm.

2017 gmc sierra

Florida actually. And I'm not selling to anyone on Sup Forums unless you show proof of funds. I don't do financing or any of that crap.

Gorgeous lady

Are you near cleatus?

So a trucks worth is based on its rated towing capacity? Are there other factors?
I just dont get it. Used to have a 89 forf f150 lariat. That mofo could haul and tow and had a big ass bed. Im sure that truck isnt worth 51k. So what makes a truck worth that much?

Awesome. I was thinking about buying some cars to flip or investments for the future and the Supra is one that I keep thinking about. Everyone loves these fucking cars.

Its ok, i dont want a supra. I think theyre ugly anyways.

Watch Doug's video
youtu.be/KF-N1naN1yE

No.

I drive all of them but I only have fun with the blue one. its 1100 horsepower and has a sequential shifter. Huge blast to drive. Don't start with supras. I have a good market for them because I found a massive group that buys supras. Start out with beaters and flip those. Its honestly easy money, you just gotta have some patience.

So you can't afford it. Got it.

This one’s got all the options and shit. Heated everything, power everything, the Diesel engine, dual rears, class V hitch, it had a 5th wheel hitch when I got it from the factory

I've got some relatively cheap tune options from a couple companies that won't void the warranty. I can get another 80 hp and 100ish lbft for $1400, I already get wheelspin in first when the turbo hits so I'd be pretty satisfied at about 300hp, and it's fwd so I don't really need more. Handles like a fucking dream though, every day I get in that car it makes me happy.

Then Palm trace landings means something to you.

1989 Yamaha Razz. Fully restored and de restricted with 2k original miles. Single speed chain drive that tops out at a blistering 38mph and sounds like a hair dryer held up to a bullhorn.
Paid a paltry $500 for this fearsome pantydropping overpowered scourge of the road.
Will be adding racing tires and a handmade Italian exhaust/muffler combo that will make your dead grandmas pussy wet
Suck it carfags

I'm not in Miami. Try harder to find me.

I like em, but they're not high on my list of cars I really want. If I had a fairly substantial collection I'd get one but they're not top priority. That's a beautiful car in that pic though.

What is that, a Lada or a Fiat?

>1100 horsepower

T - L
U - A
R - G
B - G
O - G

Boo-
*Shift*
-st

~PTSSS SSS SSSHAHA HAHAH~

you can upgrade them to $100,000

fucking ridiculous

Hahaha no, its cause every ricer and their mother wants a supra, or a silvia, or a z, its like all the jdm cars are overplayed as shit. I understand they are good, but the scene just ruins them for me.

lexus ls430.

almost brand new with a mere fifteen years on the chasis, will go a million miles

its a lada

When I first was interested in flipping cars I was going to go for beaters first. Then I started researching other guy's experiences and I got cold feet. I remember "Eric the Car Guy" on YT had a video that really turned me off on flipping cheap cars.

Have you met the guy with the 1100hp Supra in Palm trace then? If you're met or not makes it easier to find you.

So what would be the going price on a decent unmodded one with not too many miles?

Also if your bring a 500 hp one to Miami all race you in my ttg37

how hard is it to find parts for older models?

Then what do you have/want, nothing outlandish or it doesn't really fit as a competitor.

It probably will if you take good care of it.

Nice I actually really like that, one of my favorite cars in this thread besides the Supra's, have you done anything to the car besides change the rims?