MUH TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS WORKS GUYS

> MUH TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS WORKS GUYS

> Conservatrickles

Foreign expansions devalued the local currency and therefore devalued the local worker's labor.

I'm not sure what you expected by exporting all of your labor to Indonesia.

>lmao its like peeeee trickle down haha

The Nazi's validated in their assessment of capitalism and communism as two sides of the same Jewish coin.

>companies get rich
>stock market booms
>I retire off my investments

Oh wait, liberals are too stupid to invest

That red bar needs to be much higher than that before it starts happening. There are still things left to outsource. Just give it time goys.

>>implying we have been using trickle down for the last 20 years

How does a rich person getting richer hurt anyone? Go ahead, tell me. It's not like the bottom 90% decreased at a similar rate.

unless you have close to a quarter million in stocks, you will never retire on your investments

>it doesnt matter if the entire economy crashes as long as I get rich

>graph adds to 101%

can't fool me

It doesn't necessarily. But they can become so powerful that they actually inhibit others getting richer. Maybe Reagan/Tatcher's neoliberalism wasn't so bad at first, but we're dealing with the consequences now. Corporatism.

"muh trickle down economics" is a meme perpetuated by libcunts like you OP. It was originally just a snippet from a Reagan speech that they took out of context and blew way the fuck out of proportion as they're prone to do. It was never an official policy.

>MUH TRICKLE DOWN

>Not knowing that "trickle down economics" was a derogatory phrase created by the left to slander Raegan's tax cuts.

"trickle down economics" doesn't even exist as an economic term

what that graph is expressing is the result of the wealthy outsourcing middle and lower class jobs overseas as well as importing low skill foreign workers en masse

>Share of income
>"Income Inequality" and so forth
Irrelevant.

Say you have two countries:
In "Country A" the bottom 33% make an average of $20 a day. The top 33% make an average of $200 a day.
In "Country B" the bottom 33% make an average of $30 a day. The top 33% make an average of $400 a day.

Country A has less income inequality than Country B... but the poor in Country B are still richer than those in Country A. The only reason to be upset is envy.

=)

Effects on living costs are relevant as well.

That's a very static view. What if the rich become so powerful that they takeover the democratic process? It's already getting worse and worse...
And income isn't everything. Large corporations getting stronger and replacing the smaller businesses is a form of centralization. The effect is social too, not just economic.

That's usually taken into consideration when they compute "real" wages (as opposed to nominal wages). Or is the "living cost" a bit different from ordinary inflation?

The top 1% income in the world is $32,000.
Reassess your priorities and your place in the world.

>I am so useless I need to be cared for like a zoo animal.

For the sake of our species, kill yourself.

This

Is... is that RMS?!

>the world
Fuck it. We can help them out but they cannot be allowed to destroy us. The world will bring themselves up to our standards, not the other way around.
Spreading poverty evenly throughout the world isn't progress. Progress is eliminating poverty elsewhere without causing more here.

>You dont want to let all those poor people into your country? You're a racist or something?

>racist
Just a little bit (by /pol standards). Cultural homogeneity is a threat to our ruling elite because it makes democracy work (somewhat). That's the issue to me, not race.

There is no economic theory in existence known as"trickle down."

Itt: lazy dumb asses who shop at whole foods cry over not having money

Not sure what your point is. The term is associated with analyses of the economic policies of Reagan and their stipulated effects. "trickle down economics" and "reaganomics" are pretty well-known terms for it. "Supply-side economics" is an even broader, related concept.