Scientifically speaking, why are americans prone to fatness?

Scientifically speaking, why are americans prone to fatness?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus_type_2
diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/?referrer=https://www.google.ca/
visiongain.com/Press_Release/405/Diabetes-drugs-market-will-reach-55-3bn-in-2017-with-further-growth-to-2023-predicts-visiongain-in-new-report
nytimes.com/2016/05/25/opinion/taxing-sugar-to-fund-a-city.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=kgbphqD8k-I
youtube.com/watch?v=KgDeeMfh3HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freedom to be fat. why are you guys so fat?

because freedom

why are Mexicans so fat tho?

A culture of big portion meals and protein/ fat dense foods.

sugar for inducing diabetes of type 2 for economical purpous .. it is called capitalism

Here .. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus_type_2

Mexico has a higher obesity rate than we do

Abundance of fattening food + terrible parenting.

It's a culture thing. A lot of American food has a lot of sugar. Also stuff like McDonald's and big corporations which provide cheap but unhealthy food.

Fatru

diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/?referrer=https://www.google.ca/

Combined with little to no excercise.

It's less "scientific" and more 'socially".

First, most Americans drive everywhere, and so they never have to walk a mile to public transport

Second, food is cheap and plentiful here, and most people's tastes have adjusted to enjoy salty, fatty food.

Third, there is less social incentive to be thin here. Being "fat" in other countries is simply being "a bit chubby" in the states.

That being said, I fucking hate fat people. They should be taxed, and suffer extreme social ridicule.

All our illegal spics boost our obesity rates.

Sugar or fructose causes the bodies lepton system to shut down meaning the body stores fat and never feels full a deadly cycle

why am i prone to getting dubs

High test

Why does Mexico have such a high obesity rate?

All the thin spics fled north

Sorry for the Old stats

fructose

>Mexico calling anyone else fat
10 feet higher

Its the food. You ever visited Murka?

You'd be fat too after a life time of eating the stuff they do.

Our food supply is fucking posion. It's not even food, just food like products.

Damn jews

Corn lobby insuring that corn sugar be injected in fucking everything.

Fuck big corn.

"Americans" are not prone to b fat, they just live in a society with a huge surplus of food, and comfort, I mean unhealthy food is dirty cheap here, but in America I can eat a big Mac for like a dollar

How are we not the top of that list? Any country fatter then America should be ashamed

you are live stock for profit bro..
Diabetes drugs market will reach $55.3bn in 2017
visiongain.com/Press_Release/405/Diabetes-drugs-market-will-reach-55-3bn-in-2017-with-further-growth-to-2023-predicts-visiongain-in-new-report

When we were originally settling here, it was fucking horrible, and you never knew when you were going to get food again, and there were always timberniggers trying to kill you, and it was just generally not a fun time, so people would just eat as much as they fucking could, whenever they could, as well as developed different types of food which really provide a lot of calories and fats/oils, so that you can keep going after a long day of extremely hard work.

We still eat the same types of food, problem is, we're no longer doing the intensive day-to-day manual labor that we used to.

So do you guys actually have any sort of sugar crop at all? Or is it deliberately limited and unprofitable because of the corn subsidies and such?

Dat churchhill?

It was / is a meme for american mothers that "a fat baby is a healthy baby" so they fatten up their babies, now we know that they are growing a lot of unnecessary fat cells on their children that don't go away with age. So these former fat babies store more fat as adults.... not to the point of pic related but I think it just sort of snowballs at a certain point.

What is making Mexicans fat is sugary beverages, things like Coke and that shit

You ever notice that 50's-60's-ish people are somewhat resistant to The Fattening but their kids are already fucking swollen Violet Beauregard style? Kids who grow up on all this processed shit are getting fucked up but people who grew up with a better diet (ie farmkid parents) are ok. Their genetics tanked all that damage but their kids got it as a hand-me-down. Now people grow up with easy access to 1$ of liquid that contains 6x the daily recommended amount of sugar without nearly any of the exercise necessary to run that shit off.

It's a large combination of things but in short it's bad lifestyle, and tattered genes.

Ja.

>big mac for a dollar
More like 3-4 dollars, just for the sandwich
Dollar menu feasts are where its at

It's the same shit in America, it's the same shit just about anywhere with tons of obesity.

Every one of the countries on that list have less than 200 million people we have 300 hundred million

Because you guys are, and you keep fucking coming here.

Aaaaahhh, ha...ha....and there it is.

wrong... sedentary lifestyle and excess of simple sugars... and large portion sizes

Just saying .. maybe in a century or two you may realized you are tools for your masters..

crappy industrial food available cheaply for the poor/middle class

I used to buy burgers for a dollar at mcDs, but that was quite a long time ago
White Castle for cheap burgers is where its at anyway

Yup, it's actually more the lack of excercise then anything else.

Plenty of places have even more freedom than America, yet most people there aren't fatasses.

How many heads did you have to chop off to make that dollar? Paco

We can actually afford to eat like kings, unlike the rest of the world

nytimes.com/2016/05/25/opinion/taxing-sugar-to-fund-a-city.html?_r=0

Only because the fat ones cant hop the fence

ITT

people buying into the "high fat diet" meme... its sugar, not fat, that damages our metabolism... fat is healthy and necessary for proper hormone production and a healthy functioning brain and body... sugar is refined death... floods the liver and fucks with insulin sensitivity and causes type 2 diabetes. people, for their own sake, really need to let go the "dietary fat is bad" bullshit... or dont and get diabetes and die. fine with me

Same as the English. Germanic genes, therefore the world-feared German appetite, but without German slave mentality.

Imagine if Goku didn't want to fight. He'd get fat really fast.

build wall double wide churro

youtube.com/watch?v=kgbphqD8k-I

And all of those countries are well above the size where random variance having any appreciable effect on measured weight would be a 6-plus sigma event.

Actually it's totally scientific.

When peoples body get fat just a little obese for long periods of time, they develop inabilities to digest properly and end up deficient in a nutrient/s.
From this point the body's survival instincts kick in and it's desperately starts to eat more to find the missing nutrients it's lacking, which it may not be even able to digest and absorb at that point. This situation ends up making a bigger nutrient depletion problem with a ongoing calorie surplus.

Weight gain gets so out of control exercise becomes impossible due to strain on spine or joints, heart/lungs/ blood pressure, etc and the thermodynamic process of energy expenditure through aerobic movement breaks down.

Most of the developed world is fat because of easy access to cheap calories and less reliance on manual labor

How young are you?

On the contrary, the poor are fat and the rich are attractive and slim

Like all problems the explanation is niggers. If you took them out of the equation we would be closer to other wealthy nations.

We're rich and have an abundance of food. Ancient Greeks were desired to be fat because it meant they weren't peasants.

This. GMOs, pesticides, antibiotics, artificial sweeteners, toxins in water, etc.

We absorb very little nutrients, so our government suggests we eat an incredible amount of carbohydrates, and to avoid fats.

These are some cookies... do the math and see how many cookies our government tells the public it is "recommended" to eat in a day.

Compare carbohydrate recommendations to fats, fiber and protein.

>New Zealand is literally 1% behind us
>still gets shilled as the greenie healthy salad muncher liberalfag capitol of the world

I'm willing to bet 90% of fat people are just lazy.

hello rare flag

Scientifically speaking, any nation with a food surplus and a high quality of life tend to be a little excessive when it comes to eating and laziness.

That is one possibility, but I assure you that most people here aren't fat because exercise is just too hard on their skeletons.

It's laziness and a cultural apathy first.

Low price of food, food which is high in calories. Decent wages for everyone. Most jobs are low physical exercise, if at all.

Plus just general FREEDOMS.

Average BMI at a national level correlates positively with average Life expectancy.

Average BMI might be one of the best predictors in a correlation sense of quality-of-life metrics (on a national level rather than individual) out there.

New Zealand's figures, kek, are thrown out by Fijians, Samoans, and Maoris who are all the fattest cunts on the planets. You're talking huge BMI%

Large serving sizes, sugary drinks and low prices. That's literally it. There's just so much food, and people are inclined not to waste it. Because it's food. Everything else is a meme answer.

Hello newfag

I love these.

They become lazy because they are fat not the other way around now make the world a better place read a book would you ..

This. I go to other countries and have to order two meals at a time.

Not even the jumping beaners will be able to do so soon enough.

Side effect of being the world's food industry leader by a tremendous margin

how fucking new are you

I'd argue they're second.
It's the nutrient depletion from poor quality eating habits that cause the depression, malaise that cause the apathy and laziness.

It's the tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are principal.

Mmm...fat and sugar

Fat people can lose weight if they want to.

Brainwash 24/7 366 day a years bissextil..
youtube.com/watch?v=KgDeeMfh3HY

high fructose corn syrup

nom nom nom

>spic talking about 'fatness'

Look in the mirror you smelly brown goblin.
The reason America is so fat is because millions of your people crawled across the border.

1220 calories!
2.5g of transfat

They can float across the river easier though

Christ, the propaganda density has got to be at several Kilogoebbels.

>have no fear pol is here

It depend .. when you fat you quickly get disease like Diabete of type 2 that rekt your system and may incapacitated you at a point it will be very difficult to recuperate .. US food are all sugar base nothing like schnitzel...

TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE GRAMS OF SUGAR.

Please, name some places more free than America.

Remember, they need a constitutional protection of free speech, expression, religion, right to bear arms, assembly, press, and everything else granted by the Bill of Rights at a BARE MINIMUM.

Last I checked they sell raw fruits and vegetables in the USA.

Because of the unhealthy shit a lot of us, including I eat

but at what cost?

That's where the majority of the calories are coming from

Literally metabolic suicide

I understand your point but you wrong.. US are dumb down live stock they have no the single fucking idea about what they are doing they just do like every body else to fit in .. to be "NORMAL" yet they get trapped like the dumb fuck they are..

The logo says "BR" on it.

What is the name of the place that sells that monstrosity?

German cuisine is anything but low-calorie, son. It's not an excuse.