Some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason

>some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason
>keep talking to her for 3 days
>finally have some courage to ask for nudes
>it's a fucking trap

wat do Sup Forums?
i think i'm attracted to her even though she's a boy, am i gay?

quit posting this, fag

>>finally have some courage to ask for nudes
>wat do Sup Forums?

post them dipshit

faggit

Fuck him

STOP POSTING THIS SHITTY MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No

neither is a true straight or true gay. liking someone in the 'middle' is really its own sexuality, its still 'gay' in the same way that being trans or being lesbian or being bi is some sub category of 'gay' in the colloquial sense.

But what if I'm attracted to both and i was Bi before but now what do i call myself?

Bi

This image is literally retarded. It's not showing the groin region at all. If you are attracted to a naturally born with vagina then you are straight. Any other answer and either the answer is inconclusive (tits, suspect vagina from surgery) or you're a faggot (dick)

No Bi is when your attracted to a male and a female a transsexual is neither male or female but transsexual. So what am I?

'pansexual' was designed to cover the whole trans middle ground, of course some people only like a certain kind of trans so it doesn't apply. there is no name for a strict definition of those things, though tumblr has some im sure.

the rest of society just calls it 'deviant' or 'gay'. it doesn't matter if its not 'legally' gay. people still see you as an outcast.

if you look closely, you can clearly see that OP is a fucking fag! seriously stop posting this over and over and do yourself a favor and go suck on a dick or something

>send nudes
>but i'm a boy
>Send... Nudes...

This is hillarious.

Bi is when you dont care what is inside their pants. So if you love vaginas but okay to see a penis, you're bi' female prefference.
Dont get me started on pansexuality. Retarded fuking thing.

I think you should be more concerned that you're a pedo

traps are fuckin hot tho~

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Do not squander it.

Stale pasta
Edited picture

Can I have his snap?

You're an idiot.

Kinda cute ^^

if you are still attracted to HIM even though you know HE is a boy, then yes, you are gay.

You are also a complete fucking retard for not seeing the red flags in this situation. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are young and stupid, in which case my advice to you is to stop talking to this person unless you want to get into the gay/trap life. It's easy to think in your head once you have a crush on someone that "oh I don't care if [insert fucked up thing about the person here]"

You are wearing what I like to call crush goggles. Stop talking to him, meet other people. Eventually you'll look back and realize how close you were to sinking into the faggot lifestyle and you will be glad.

If you don't mind being gay though go for it.

being attracted to EITHER of those makes you a weird faggot. There are no hairs to split here. You are a weird faggot for liking trans anything. Go fuck yourself.

It's a chick, newfag. Lurk moar