twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet grils like it.

*checks dubs*

*deletes all eps except fall be kind*

Keep>water curses>prospect hummer>fall be kind>the painters

you didn’t pass the pleb filter

>forgetting Meeting of the Waters

Oh yeah

Honestly I love Feels, but it is the hardest by far to listen to all the way through without skipping a track. If they had kept the ambient stuff to just like Daffy Duck and Loch Raven it'd be a better album, but with those, and Flesh Canoe, AND Bees, and the fact that Turn Into Something is like a worse version of DYSTW, and Grass has that incredibly boring screaming chorus... And I do like stuff from each of those tracks, but it's the closest they ever got to being a generic indie rock band, and the pacing is pretty bad imo.

*adds Fickle Cycle*

*listens to sung tongs [or strawberry jam] instead*

metro zu got me into that song because they sampled it for their song called alice

>*Add trance beat on Bees

link?

*deletes everything except Golden Gal*

floridada is better

I still wonder why Golden Gal wasn't their lead single.

youtu.be/v7AQPwDrlJ8
32:24

Not only is this fucking terrible, it's also extremely disappointing that they just played a track of the strumming instead of doing it themselves.

I don't think they've ever played an actual auto-harp live, at least not after Feels tour or whatever

Feels is harder to access, but imo their best. Lots of droney stuff that might turn normal listeners away. Anyone that dislikes this would do worse listening to Sung Tongs or Campfire Songs

>Lots of droney stuff that might turn normal listeners away.
But on the other hand it also has the best pop tracks in their discography.