What do you really think of them Sup Forums?

What do you really think of them Sup Forums?

anons pls help me get into death grips. which 10 tracks will best introduce me to their sound

Meme

I think they're great

I guess I've been fooled into thinking they were great.

I think they're bad but I like one or two songs

i didn't really like them until recently but check out get got, beware, on GP, blood creepin, billy not really and black quarterback

Death grips, guillotine, get got, deep web, world of dogs, spread egle cross the block, the fever, ive seen footage, stockton, hacker

tattooing part of your body to 1 solid color is a big mistake

Don't listen to them nearly as much anymore, but they're still pretty good. They're like the hip-hop equivalent of punk rock.

Maybe he just wanted to be blacker

I genuinely don't enjoy them.

i love em
my favourite band, maybe
cant wait for their next release

pretty good stuff

I first heard them when Takyon was one of the core soundclown memes back in 2014

didn't actually listen to them until much later. I think they're alright

Started off good, then became predictable self-parody

This.

I genuinely love them, is this a sign of bad music taste?

when I fist heard them I liked some of their songs but thought it was just some edgy hipster shit. few years later tired of basic rap and edm i listened to them again and really started to like their music. as i progressed through their albums dg soon became my favorite band.

Death Grips fans are shit.

I finally figured it out. They're the new Tool. The fanbases are both shit. The bands are both good, they get a LOT of mileage out of their respective skill sets, they have good senses of humor, and they're great conduits for more challenging sounds to audiences that otherwise might never get exposed to them (even though those audiences are mostly terrible). But both bands have a limited range, so all their stuff tends to sound the same after a while. Both bands are also not as clever as they might seem initially. And obviously, the fans are the absolute fucking worst. Did I mention how shitty the fanbases are? Cause they're shit.

The worst thing about them is the shitposting and I feel that there are quite some people who don't like them because of incessant shitposting surrounding the name and not because of the band's actual output.

I like them. They have a great sound and energy, they are abrasive and catchy which I generally love in music. I don't listen to them a lot though, only when I'm in the right mood for it.

Fanbases in general are shit. If you don't like the artist regardless, fine, but if you enjoy them and choose to not listen to them because of their fanbases, you should really grow a spine.

Most overrated act of the decade, absolute unlistenable shit for underage kiddies who watch anthony fantano

Takyon
The Fever
Hacker
On GP
Spread Eagle Cross the Block
Billy Not Really
Spikes
Say Hey Kid
Anne Bonny
You Might Think He Loves You For Your Money But I Know What He Really Loves You For Its Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat

they suck

>I finally figured it out. They're the new Tool
this is a pretty good comparison, actually

decent but extremely overrated on Sup Forums

relax man...

I'm 30 and think they're great.

I think Death Grips shitposting is better than anything they've done themselves

Really good

fun

Loved Exmilitary
HATE The Money Store
Rest is ehhhhh

you need to listen to steroids

held back from listening because of but now

hi melon

Fucking this.
Steroids is where I opened my eyes to them being self-parody though. They ran out of things to say after Jenny Death.

Same guy here, should mention that there's really only three tracks where they said anything on JD either