Matt Ryan Says He's Watched Super Bowl 51 Loss to Patriots Multiple Times

WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

bleacherreport.com/articles/2703218-matt-ryan-says-hes-watched-super-bowl-51-loss-to-patriots-multiple-times

I commend him for facing it head on instead of trying to ignore it like most players in great sports choking history.

Me in the back

Tom Brady?

He played fantastic and probably would've been mvp

Bad playcalling, especially that sack to get them out of field goal range.

Would you say that he didn't really choke, it was his defense?

I think he scored enough points to win.

This

How many fucking times did Cam Newton watch his loss

Literally 0

What is there to watch? His O-Line got BTFO by a HOF worthy DE and the defense didn't do enough

> defense didn't do enough.

Noodle arm didn't do shit bud.

>28-3
Biggest choke in sports history. I like Ryan but this will by his legacy. With an offense as good as theirs I still don't understand how they couldn't get a few more first downs and put the game away.

The offense made some bad calls in the 4th that made it a lot easier for the Pats to come back. You can't put it all on them because of course the defense allowed 25 points with like 17 minutes left but whether it was Ryan, the Offensive coordinator, or some combination of the two the offense definitely blundered a few times too.

I have a hard time blaming Cam for that loss. He had no receivers aside from Olsen, his TE, after losing that dude to a concussion.

The Denver D was just better and were all over him all game. That Owl was all defense.

Brady quite literally doesn't watch Superbowls. If he missed out on getting in, he drops football altogether until the next season.

I WOULD UNDERSTAND

Oh my god, thanks for reminding me how great that game was

Kek

I bet he likes watching it, the cuck

He scored 21 points on an offense. His team averaged 33.8 points per game during the regular season. That's a 12.8 point difference, nearly two touchdowns. One of his three touchdowns came off of a Patriots fumble, an extremely unusual occurrence that has a disproportionately high frequency of turning into a touchdown drive. He played adequately, definitely not lights-out, and frankly below average for the season.

Fuck Cam Newton. I'd take Ryan over him all day long

Where's the button to upvote this post?

Despite what autists on Sup Forums will tell you, the Patriots defense last season was fucking lights out. Number one in fewest points scored against. Even if they didn't get a lot of sacks they controlled every game they were in, the Pats only losses coming by a single touchdown against a good Seattle team and a loss to Buffalo with Jacoby Brissett starting, and even then the defense still held Buffalo to only 16 points.

People kept whining that the defense didn't face Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees but they smothered every team they came in contact with.

As you mentioned, not only were the Falcons scoring 34 points per game but in the playoffs they were averaging 40. The Patriots held their offense to 21.

>One of his three touchdowns came off of a Patriots fumble, an extremely unusual occurrence that has a
Why is this used to discredit him? The offense still executed sell to score on that drive. Plus the defense had been setting up the offense a lot like that during the playoffs. When the they stop making plays on defense, the offense stalled.

30 QBs would have traded their season for his. Now let that be an end to it.

The Cheatriots only won their last 2 Super Bowls due to horrendous play calling

Almost likes it's fixed. Hmmmmmm $$$$$

Because if not for the fumble, we're looking at a game where the Falcons offense only put up 14 points.