Rock, rock, rock. Do you guys ever listen to anything but rock?

Rock, rock, rock. Do you guys ever listen to anything but rock?

Much better than rap

rock is gay but at least it isn't rap (crap)

>be rap star
>want to act like rockstar

Go back to your roots and start shooting each other again please.

>music better than College Dropout, Late Registration, or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Surely you jest

sure! some r.. hip hop damnnn

Metal

Turny's been making funk/R&B threads for years, they never manage more than 20 replies, but he never gives up.

On the other hand, make a thread about Megadeth and get instant guaranteed 250 replies.

Why would I not listen to the best form of music?

>On the other hand, make a thread about Megadeth and get instant guaranteed 250 replies.
That's because this board has horrendous taste in metal

Go to bed, Uncle Varg.

rock is the only good genre

I listen to hip hop, Jazz rap, rock, house, electro, jazz and ambient.

Wachu mean bruh??

Yes

Varg is shit too.

Lyl Kanye is the most plebian hip-hop imaginable.

>rock
>lots of elaborate subgenres considerably different from each other

>hip hop
>"mup da doop bix nud muffuga young money fuck whitey cracka nigga fuck bix nigga swag"

>implying anyone listens to hip-hop for the lyrics anyway
>implying you don't listen to it for the the beats

Are you OP? So you're implying that a music genre you "listen for the beats, not for the lyrics" is superior than tons of elaborate rock subgenres that you actually listen for everything?

Not a single hip hop album come close to this.

I seem to recall Rick Wakeman admitting that "Tales From Topographic Oceans" was like a woman wearing a padded bra. You peel it off and there's nothing under there.

I listen to rap rock sometimes.

This.

Trap had potential with the chicago gang scene... but then it disappeared.

>genre is literally called "Rhythm and Poetry", basing most of its substance on lyricism
>rappers are still so incapable that most of the fans rather ignore the lyrics out of embarrassment
Worthless "genre"

Even then, the beats suck.

That's why people have moved to breakbeat and d&b nowadays.

FWIW nobody really listens to metal for the lyrics either.

you need to go back

At least some metal bands have outstanding lyricism, that surpasses almost anything in rock music as a whole.

>the beats sample rock music
wow

Grunting about Satan isn't much better than mumbling about the hood.

Imagine being a thirty plus year old genre and still the fans are so insecure they need to shit on others.How about you fags start a general and shitpost there.

I like lots of music, but I don't like your music, Kanye.

>MUH PROG
hahahahahah, just go back to youtube comments bro

Not an argument

Go listen to some Schoenberg you fags.

the man who killed music

prog is pretentious and overrated pop art for plebs who think they're smarter than everyone else but can't into actual art music, classical or jazz. King Crimson is the only prog band that stands the test of time and that's for only 2 or maybe 3 albums - everything else, Yes, Genesis, Pink Floyd sounds dated and cheesy as fuck

the industry did