Enjoy getting cucked by a minority. This man took your net neutrality and there's nothing you can do...

Enjoy getting cucked by a minority. This man took your net neutrality and there's nothing you can do. Still happy you voted for Trump?

Americans have to learn that petitions, rallies and protests achieve nothing. You must follow in the footsteps of your ancestors and take your freedom by any force.

STAY MADE WHITEBOI!

this man is a god amongst tyrants. 10/10

This belongs on pol, but yes I agree the situation is horrible, fucking corporatist cuck, I'd rather have shillary

yfw they haven't voted yet and this is some weird shill

Like antifa! But no seriously antifa is controlled opposition to make both the use of violence and anti-captialism look bad while simultaneously silencing nationalist sediment. There's a reason why Trump was allowed to win but Le Pen was silenced into losing

my white neighborhood is filled with people of his race they don t have the balls to discriminate anyone

Its punk shit from his country there was a real thread and a creep shut it down you think it was a mod

There is no fighting or dialoge against people like this guy there is no consequence to the punk shot they do he should be fearing for his life from all the crazy people that post here and work at your McDonald's like were fight club

yes and im glad
the end is closer
not spending a penny over the holidays, let the whole thing collapse

>i'd rather a fucking corporatist hotwife
Suck it.

he announced a vote with no intention of ever passing it under direct orders from kushner to distract from the joke of a tax reform bills and the mueller investigation

>>Enjoy getting cucked by a minority.
the white man has been cucked by the jew for centuries lol

proofs or kill yourself

Idk, does it still make you angry that Trump is president? I voted simply to perpetuate the butthurt.

Net neutrality sucked, so no, I'm not mad.

KYS bernie faggot. pajeet is literally /ourguy/

you mad bruh!? #MAGA

I didn't have net neutrality in 2014 and my internet bill was cheaper.

Well lads, I found the FCC bot

The FCC says the over 7.5 million letters/emails they have received are fake and sent by only 450,000 email adresses, which is absolute bullshit

Also they say the emails go back to Russian websites lol bullshitbif you ask me

Thank fuck I'm leaving America next year. RIP

They received some 23 million on the matter, if I remember correctly. They also said that 98% of the unique messages were pro-neutrality.

Smart user.