So i just saw this video on the utubes

So i just saw this video on the utubes

it was called The Grifter?

i cant really rememebr.. im ust feeling really weird atm .. guys what do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBTAEf28FmU
youtu.be/YxcDfHfPuP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit!
I haven't seen a Grifter thread in a long time. That video is still bumping around?

Congratulations, OP. You are now possessed by the Devil. Your dog will command you to kill your family and if you don't your dick will fall off.

OP here
Wtf do you mean?!?!???

I remember when I first saw that video. I mean, how could I not? I haven't been the same since. There's just so much

Is this video old or something ? I came here from reddot

I feel very weird myself. It's like I'm being watched but I have everything closed.. I feel like I need a bath... Guys wtf is going on

Fuck u

Oh what's the grifter?

The Grifter is the worst video you can find. There's only brief clips of it from youtube. The full version is about 20 minutes long. It's so horrible, but you can't look away. It isn't just some tame shit like gore. It's fucked up.

Itt trolls trolling trolls

wow thats wild

OP here it was about 22 minutes yea let me look up the link I used I'll post it here

Look out the grifter will getcha'

Oh.. wtf the link isn't up any more .. it looks like the person who posted it doesn't exist either

The Grifter vid was the worst thing I have ever seen. It made 3 guys 1 hammer look like fucking Barney.

Find another link

Have u died yet

dont watch it, thats it.

youtu.be/kBTAEf28FmU

that's only a clip

nice b8 m8

You know it's bullshit right? It's some film that was made in buttfuckistan.

it's an urban legend used for trolling, the scenes are from a movie called Little Otik

youtu.be/YxcDfHfPuP4

Whr r u doin

Haven't seen the Grifter myself. However nice b8 OP. I give it a 6/10

Oh my God I saw the grifter right before I was about to bone my girlfriend, but after we watched it she said there was nooo way.

Oh fuck off it isn't 2009 anymore.

Dont watch the grifter i am dead it kill u

I got it but it shows Chinese characters,how do I change that? Obviously that link doesn't want "somebody" to see it that easily