wife

Mmmmmm
More ass pics
Who is she

Reach up under that shirt and grab those titties to start. Nice tummy
Im putting my cock directly in that sexy rosebud

make her blow me so i can cum on that sexy face

squirter wife wwyd

I'd have her suck my cock nice and deep while you sat in a chair watching and when I'm nice and hard I'd have her go on all fours ass up and tell her to back her asshole up to the tip of my cock and to lock eyes with you as she presses back into me going deeper and deeper

yeah my cum will look great on her face

Nice user. She know you are a cuck? Any cuck stories or just living it in fantasy?

For the record, I would face fuck her in front of you so you could watch as she took my cock in her throat, tears streaming down her face, and that would only be the beginning of the weekend.

wwyd

She does. I've told her that I'd love to have a threesome, or for her to have her own fun. Right now she prefers playing with herself on chatroulette cam type sites for fun. It'll happen one day.

I thought that was a magical dude's arm coming from nowhere

peel back those panties exposing her wet pussy as I slowly worked my way between her tight lips as she moaned in delight.

Moar?

>pasties bigger than her tits

anyone for a 45 year old?

wife

i would nail her good, nice tits.

my cum would look real nice dripping out of her down her leg pooling up on the floor after railing her cunt good and deep

My sister Kierstyn left and my fiance Dominika on the right.

My 18 year old princess.
She calls me daddy and loves making daddy happy by fucking his friends.

She's a slut for all cock but particularly loves being used by dark meat

moar plz

gotta make them go ass to ass

i bet she creamed all over his cock

Pull her massive tits out and breed her hole

Let me see Dominica naked

why do you cuck

over and over and over. She still regularly begs for this guy. He's also fucked me in panties.

aSS POUNDING. wOULD IGNORE HOW PRETTY SHE WAS TO MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT, THEN i'D TREAT HER LIKE ONE. i'D FUCK HER UNTIL SHE CRIED AND BITE MY TEETH MARKS INTO HER TITS FOR THE BOTH OF YOU TP REMEMBER ME BY. tHE GUY WHO RUINED YOUR WIFES HOLES.

could you be more brutal about it?

hes pretty thick...any shots of her taking his cock?

lOOKS LIKE SHE PREFERS THE ALABAMA BLACKSNAKE.

HARD ANAL FISTING. LOTS OF LUBE. i'D WEAR HER LIKE A BOXING GLOVE.

I begin to slowly thrust in and out as her juices start flowing all over my cock and dripping down her thighs. She moans louder and louder with every thrust staring directly at you watching from the corner

more pics?

He's also fucked me in panties.
Gross.

Only after double pen so it's a little messy

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE TURD SHE JUST SHAT?!

oH GOD SOMEONE HELP THAT POOR GIRL, SHE IS CHOKING ON A TURD.

I'm the reason she's walking funny today. Just ask her what happened.

any unclothed?

fuck you guys reemed her out good...did you cum in her ass or did someone else?

Pull back that g-string as far as it will go, then let it go so it snaps right on her pooper. Then laugh as she tries to cry and I shove my cock up her ass with no lube.

Here is Kierstyn in underwear...

as the moaning intensifies with every thrust she beckons you over and grabs your cock in her hands and begins to suck on your cock as I thrust harder and harder.

This girl has a turd stuck up her pussy, looks like it probably came from her own ass judging by the size of the hole and the extra fecal matter.

My gahd id do anything these girls wanted me too. Both fucking sexy, would love to see all you’ve got of them. Here, kik, email, you name it. I’d destroy these beauties

How do you fuck someone in the panties?

And here is Dominika in hers

She loves a good cock, even a bad one too I guess

Im in love, they name it, they could have it

wwyd?

I remember fucking her behind the 7/11 for a coke and a order of doritos cheese bites. She loves cock in her ass man.

Looks like she loves a good piercing with any object.

Kierstyn likes to be worshipped by the people in her life so you'd fit in well lol

Pop those pimples on her butt.

Mmmm
Yes
Who is she

moar?

as I feel her pussy clench down around my cock she lets out a gasping moan, muffled with her mouth around your cock. I slowly ease my way out of her pussy, my cock drenched in her juices. She continues to suck on your cock as I massage her clit and start teasing her ass with my throbbing cock

Wow she doesn’t look that naughty, id finger that ass while I pound the pussy, then dive deep in the ass with my tongue till it’s ready for the cock. While your sis watches

that pussy looks like its ready for some cock

She always seemed liked she loved worshipping my cock, more than being worshipped. At least thats the impression I got from all the times she spent of her knees taking my cock in her mouth and ass, often one after the other.

Any nudes of them, I’m edging here for em!

lol this story would be hot as fuck but she hates even talking about anal

Here you go

Would be fun to fuck Dominika right before your wedding. Always wanted to creampie a girl wearing her wedding dress

fuck her ass hard!!

are they good friends? is that how you met your fiancee?

Kik nudes? Cuck pic trade/tribute?

I'd edge her to the side of the be and pull her panties to the side working the head of my cock in between her wet lips getting it nice and slick before easing it into her ass enjoying every inch of it as I bottom out in her

lol She didn't when I was pounding her. Maybe that's why she doesn't like it anymore. I mean she was screaming for me to stop, and saying how big it was and how much it hurt. But then she came and wanted to coke and doritos so i'm guessing she maybe doesn't like it anymore. I mean there is no way she needed more than 3 or 4 stitches in her butthole after I was done. She did fine with my dick and the dogs, but when I started with my fist and then the baseball and softball bats, thats when she really start crying. I probably should have taken the barbed wire off the second one. Oh well, live and learn. haha.

if anyone has nudes of their wife they want a cum tribute on hit me up on kik nickfromyuma

Here is a pic of Kierstyn licking whipped cream off some chick's tits

wwyd?

Yeah add me alleykatzman

Curvy wife, too thick?

We both did lol

Tell her to lose a few pounds, then we'll talk

They met through me actually! They're good friends and gym buddies now

What would you all do to my wife and her sister?

If the face is good, I could

fuck thats nice I would have liked to give her a 3rd load in her ass

My qt gf legs/feet wwyd?

Any cucks in the SF bay area/sac? My GF and I want to use and abuse your girl, while we make you sit outside the door and listen. Don't worry you can clean my cum out of your girl when we're done with her

She has fucked literally all my best friends in my house on the same night. She loved it then ;)

If I dont actually get to fuck her, then what the fuck is the point

Love love love it, would she lick the cum off my dick too?